MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
My sole complaint with the game is that the models look a little... plasticky.
yeah some of them kinda are, I agree, I dont have a really powerful PC nor that much experience with these things, which is why a lot of them really look kinda bad, but I think it is getting slightly better over time

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Pretty sure this is either a 'bug', or unintended.. Dimitria still 'catches' the PC doing stuff like research or production, regardless of corruption level. This is particular frustrating at the 80/100 and 100/100 post-CREED use; perhaps adjusting it so at this point she [smiles and closes the door behind her. "You should be more careful about this in normal hours"] sort of message, without it being a 100% failure point.

Can fully understand that at no/low corruption, she'd turn off machines that shouldn't be on but after fully submitting, she really shouldn't be interfering any longer.

Second possible bug: the whole "negative suspicion" thing, I finished with Vera and some days I'm at negative suspicion but have the same "Bribe the guard to get to work" situations I'd have before Vera with high-suspicion. Not to mention it's kinda confusing... how can you have negative suspicion? we aren't exactly diverting suspicion onto other people, or the general public, yet so it should stop at 0.

Also if we chose not to have a relationship with Emma (and not dosing her), can we get her removed from the Journal lists, and/or put her to work somehow/somewhere? Bit of OCD kicking in, where I have a list of the women I'm intentionally corrupting all at 100/100 (or 20/100) and then Emma being the one and only 0/100.
--

Suggestions aside, then I just have the question, I did the betrayal and convinced Emma to dose Luka, and used Luka to dose Vera & her team. Just confirming whether they are currently (in 0.7) capped at 20/100, or I'm just fantastically blind and haven't yet found how to further corrupt Vera, Erika, Margaret.

Otherwise seems like a funny game, definitely feels like almost a spin-off universe of the Lab Rats game, but darker. Enjoyabl

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I couldnt play .6 due to bugs but this one ran perfectly fine. I'm not really a fan of management stuff, but this game gets it just right in the sweet spot. The sleek as fuck UI helps tremendously. I am really looking forward to when all the infrastructure is laid out and the story can progress smoothly!

A bit sad that free use was the 2nd trait released though.... because theres no way in hell im letting others use mom and sis heh.

Btw, you know how we had to choose if we want to bang the chubby girl or not? You will give us another chance to decide after we give her some modifications right...? :D

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Pretty sure this is either a 'bug', or unintended.. Dimitria still 'catches' the PC doing stuff like research or production, regardless of corruption level. This is particular frustrating at the 80/100 and 100/100 post-CREED use; perhaps adjusting it so at this point she [smiles and closes the door behind her. "You should be more careful about this in normal hours"] sort of message, without it being a 100% failure point.

Can fully understand that at no/low corruption, she'd turn off machines that shouldn't be on but after fully submitting, she really shouldn't be interfering any longer.

Second possible bug: the whole "negative suspicion" thing, I finished with Vera and some days I'm at negative suspicion but have the same "Bribe the guard to get to work" situations I'd have before Vera with high-suspicion. Not to mention it's kinda confusing... how can you have negative suspicion? we aren't exactly diverting suspicion onto other people, or the general public, yet so it should stop at 0.

Also if we chose not to have a relationship with Emma (and not dosing her), can we get her removed from the Journal lists, and/or put her to work somehow/somewhere? Bit of OCD kicking in, where I have a list of the women I'm intentionally corrupting all at 100/100 (or 20/100) and then Emma being the one and only 0/100.
--

Suggestions aside, then I just have the question, I did the betrayal and convinced Emma to dose Luka, and used Luka to dose Vera & her team. Just confirming whether they are currently (in 0.7) capped at 20/100, or I'm just fantastically blind and haven't yet found how to further corrupt Vera, Erika, Margaret.

Otherwise seems like a funny game, definitely feels like almost a spin-off universe of the Lab Rats game, but darker. Enjoyabl
you are indeed right thats not how it should be, I will try to get that specific thing fixed, but i am also prob. just going to remade the code of the locations, as in the house and the laboratory

Negative suspicion auto adjusts every morning IIRC, also, the guards that stop you while going to work are not affected by your suspicion :p they at random have these blockades and inspections because its a pretty authoritarian country hahaha
In the future tho, there will be ways to remove that kind of events (as in, by corrupting the police force)

If suspicion isnt auto adjusting to 0, then thats a bug, and now that I think about, I may know where is the problem to fix it, but yes, as you mention, negative suspicion isnt or shouldnt be an actual thing.

Too much trouble really to remove Emma from the UI, plus you will be able to assign them to tasks in the future anyhow, so sorry, thats a no can do.

And lastly yeah, corruption its capped at 20 for now, the new event to progress that is ready for 0.8 tho

Must be mention: Vera and her team (branka, cynthia, Margaret) will be corrupted all at the same time with the same scene, you'll see the reasons in game altho its obvious, if you corrupt one first, the others would realize something weird is going on, so these events need to be grupal and coordinated.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I couldnt play .6 due to bugs but this one ran perfectly fine. I'm not really a fan of management stuff, but this game gets it just right in the sweet spot. The sleek as fuck UI helps tremendously. I am really looking forward to when all the infrastructure is laid out and the story can progress smoothly!

A bit sad that free use was the 2nd trait released though.... because theres no way in hell im letting others use mom and sis heh.

Btw, you know how we had to choose if we want to bang the chubby girl or not? You will give us another chance to decide after we give her some modifications right...? :D
Haha yeah sorry, public use i think its something that works very well for this idea of an entire corrupt city.

Anyhow, yes, I will allow people to change the relationship status with emma in the future, I am also adding her TF for 0.8 altho there arent new scenes with her yet so, it doesnt really has a huge impact for now

Reactions: desmosome

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Also found that the sister still finds the PC stash of chemicals, and then it loops automatically so she "discovers" the chemicals a second time for double the suspicion whammy.

Post-Vera, post-CREED plot, so Katy shouldn't be doing that anymore, much like my previously mentioned Dmitria preventing research/serum production.

Reactions: desmosome

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
There should be a way for Emma to have sex with Luka without having to go down the Vera corruption path. That would be cool.

ps I love your work

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
you can hide the text boxes by pressing the middle mouse button you know?

still works fine for me... did you redownload the patch?
Yeah. Actually it worked for me in the beginning, but I've had to format my HD and download the game again. When I did it, I used a save file from this forum so I didn't have to play it all over again, and that's when it stopped working.

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev i get what you mean, and yes, i realize that asking for multiple outfits for every girls is a bit of a stretch, but i mean to implement it as mission conditions, like you said, it would be lame to ask the a girl to be a prostitute dressed up as a plain jane ( not impossible to see, but hookers are supposed to be flashy to catch the client's attention), the game being as a regime would suggest that certain things, like lewd items (like toys or skimpy outfits) are restricted, like at a certain level of autorithy to get or something like that, the basic idea is that the more things you give us players to do, the more it gives life to the game, and we would certainly enjoy what the MC or his girls have to do to get to said goals (trade a slave or a sister for a skimpy outfit seems like a fair trade i think :p)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that sounds far to strong like NTR for something trivial like a new dress.
But following your idea our Bimbo staff already changed their dress code after transformation, so it should atleast still be possible to acquire those items... and we know by now that the blackmarket still has anything one might need... for the right price

Altaira

Mar 12, 2018
Are the Intelligence and Misdirection tasks supposed to have a 10 Supplies apiece cost even when nobody is doing them?
BTW, this means that immediately after you conquer PPF HQ you'll need(/have Luka buy) 50 supplies each day (20 Dimitria Researching plus the unchangeable 10 Vera Counter Intelligence + 10 Intelligence + 10 Misdirection).

The Coffee Shop Augmented Coffee Policy gives +2 Freedom only once, instead of per day.

Also, there is (maybe) an exploit when you talk to Vera for the very first time in the Coffee Shop. After the conversation your Suspicion is reset to 10 (with your Max Suspicion increasing by 20).
So you could structure that day by Producing 5x Serum three times at work (thus gaining around 240 Suspicion, while your Max at this time is around 65) and then at Late Night go to the Coffee Shop to talk with Vera and have your (~300) Suspicion reset to 10 before falling asleep.
Or is the meaning of "reset to 10" that Vera clears your record with the authorities because you became her co-conspirator?

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@Evangelion-01 dude it was meant as a joke, but even if not, MC has already made decisions as such before, like when you decide to share with the skinny dude or not, so offer another one for a specific gain isn't so far fetched as you make it sound, as for it being NTR...i guess it counts.
Anyway the point is to brainstorm, something good might come up even from the dumbest of ideas.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know what you are referring to, but there is also an option to NOT share the girls in those scenes without sacrificing anything beside a NTR scene.
On the other hand other games include something like a tailor to enable custom made outfits for characters... haveing a little fun with a slightly corrupted seamstress and her "modell" sounds fun too^^
Are the Intelligence and Misdirection tasks supposed to have a 10 Supplies apiece cost even when nobody is doing them?
BTW, this means that immediately after you conquer PPF HQ you'll need(/have Luka buy) 50 supplies each day (20 Dimitria Researching plus the unchangeable 10 Vera Counter Intelligence + 10 Intelligence + 10 Misdirection).

The Coffee Shop Augmented Coffee Policy gives +2 Freedom only once, instead of per day.

Also, there is (maybe) an exploit when you talk to Vera for the very first time in the Coffee Shop. After the conversation your Suspicion is reset to 10 (with your Max Suspicion increasing by 20).
So you could structure that day by Producing 5x Serum three times at work (thus gaining around 240 Suspicion, while your Max at this time is around 65) and then at Late Night go to the Coffee Shop to talk with Vera and have your (~300) Suspicion reset to 10 before falling asleep.
Or is the meaning of "reset to 10" that Vera clears your record with the authorities because you became her co-conspirator?
the coffeeshop works fine, but you have enemy organisations that counter your influence on the freedom stat... start the Raids and you will see how the freedom score changes as descripted

Reactions: OmegaUltima
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes