Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm loving this game, I have a couple of suggestions;
1) Could you increase the number of music tracks, they get a little monotonous after a while.
2) This is gonna sound silly and perhaps a little weird, but could you make the hole-punched holes in the text background image transparent? It sorta looks weird not being able to see through them. Told ya.. silly and weird. ;-)

Other than that, awesome story.. a proper mind control game, without too much grinding. Keep it up!
you can hide the text boxes by pressing the middle mouse button you know?
Is it only with me, or the incest patch stopped working in the new versions?
still works fine for me... did you redownload the patch?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Oh, a 3rd suggestion;
3) You could make the Journal main text smaller and bring out some of the stats from the entries to the main (left) side, for example Vera's Trust and Serum Requirements.

Also, you should update the Occupation to match what they're doing, and perhaps the +money and + or -suspicion. For example, Celia can be a Secretary, and not a Housewife, so the Occupation should match.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm loving this game, I have a couple of suggestions;
1) Could you increase the number of music tracks, they get a little monotonous after a while.
2) This is gonna sound silly and perhaps a little weird, but could you make the hole-punched holes in the text background image transparent? It sorta looks weird not being able to see through them. Told ya.. silly and weird. ;-)

Other than that, awesome story.. a proper mind control game, without too much grinding. Keep it up!
Before i compressed the game the size was too big, that I really couldn't add more tracks, well, not without making my life a living hell each update due to the file size, probably I will add more now that its more manageable.

lol I didnt noticed or thought about that, i dont know if i have the original still, i think i should do tho, so i may be able to edit that

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Oh, a 3rd suggestion;
3) You could make the Journal main text smaller and bring out some of the stats from the entries to the main (left) side, for example Vera's Trust and Serum Requirements.

Also, you should update the Occupation to match what they're doing, and perhaps the +money and + or -suspicion. For example, Celia can be a Secretary, and not a Housewife, so the Occupation should match.
if you are talking about the old journal, wont happen, that i wont really touch it again, the newer one is cleaner but i dont like the idea of making it too assymetrical for a stat thats going to be checked like once or twice :p

but yeah the journal still needs to be updated in certain parts

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
assymetrical
Yeah, I gathered that after I saw that Vera is the only one with additional stats. But it would be helpful if you could see the daily change in stats (money, suspicion, research) of the jobs you can give your minions.

EDIT: Oh.. I understand what you mean by old/new journals.. I only just got up to the part of the game with the PPF journal.

Wow.. this game is ambitious! And here I was just happy banging MC'd peeps! Maybe I get to bang the whole city.. or maybe

the WORLD!

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev
as always, a great job, and you still respond to your followers, so kudos to you for that.
i can't wait to add the rest of the girls to the roster, and i suggest also add wardrove changes, ones you can select, i think the body changing idea is awesome, but also changing clothes would expand to that, after all changing the wardrove can be implemented as part of the game mechanichs, like, for example, getting a black wardrove to perform intelligence missions or something like that, i think you can grasp the idea, i don't know how feasible it is, but i hope you can consider it for a future (way into the future is fine) development.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev
as always, a great job, and you still respond to your followers, so kudos to you for that.
i can't wait to add the rest of the girls to the roster, and i suggest also add wardrove changes, ones you can select, i think the body changing idea is awesome, but also changing clothes would expand to that, after all changing the wardrove can be implemented as part of the game mechanichs, like, for example, getting a black wardrove to perform intelligence missions or something like that, i think you can grasp the idea, i don't know how feasible it is, but i hope you can consider it for a future (way into the future is fine) development.
hey thanks! yeah I try to keep in contact with the people, so long i have the time for it, i will.

About the change of clothes, it would depend how its handle: If you mean having a different sprite and outfit for every scene, that's going to be kinda impossible for the most part; Although i guess i could change easily the clothes in the sprite, in the case of the sex scenes, i would have to redo every single one with the new clothes. Not just that but, considering there are different bodies, you would multiply number of outfits (x) * number of body transformations (5), so just 2 outfits would double the amount of work I have to do, and i cant even do as much as i want with the current transformations to double the size.

If i was earning like crazy, as in above 3k, i would definitely be able to hire someone to do this and more transformations, but in the current state, i cant really handle it.

Now if you mean "in certain special scenes, their outfit can be different", the answer is yes. I.e. in future events when they appear in the news raiding, or sabotaging, or working as prostitute or dancers, they will have their appropiate outfit of course.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you introduced the sexy outfit rule for the family members inside and outside the house (given the special training exhibitionism)...
I would expect that to also work as work uniform for the other facilities over time... IF you meant to actually display that in pictures and not only text that is.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
you introduced the sexy outfit rule for the family members inside and outside the house (given the special training exhibitionism)...
I would expect that to also work as work uniform for the other facilities over time... IF you meant to actually display that in pictures and not only text that is.
oh right, well that I think i even mention that I am not 100% certain it will stay, it might, but maybe just for these two characters.

oh but yeah, all of them will have uniforms for their tasks, well, at least they will appear on them in events that happen while they do their tasks

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
thats the problem lol, since the beginning i suggest people to dont use cheats on corruption or it may break the main story, i suggest you to start from the beginning, just cheat serums and money to go faster
yep i'm lucky i didn't use it on corruption only for supplies,money and serum

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
I'm sure It is something I am doing wrong, but when I try to use cheats by pressing shift+O is just goes to a screen of home with a grey overlay and stays like that with no input or text

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm sure It is something I am doing wrong, but when I try to use cheats by pressing shift+O is just goes to a screen of home with a grey overlay and stays like that with no input or text
thats how it works, thats the console, you just need to write the cheat codes like serum = 1000 or money = 100000 and thats it :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
found kind of a bug...
asigning any girl to intelligence task says I asigned to "counter"-intelligence, yet when the new task is mentioned it's intelligence

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
found kind of a bug...
asigning any girl to intelligence task says I asigned to "counter"-intelligence, yet when the new task is mentioned it's intelligence
uh well there are always misspellings here and there since i copy paste a lot of the code lol
Nonetheless, is she correctly assigned to the appropiate task? if is, it really shouldnt matter what it said

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well she is, but intelligence doesn't really do anything atm as it seems... so hard to tell... she is listed in the right areas in security though

and some suggestion... add Laboratory and its updates (for serum prod. and research) to facility tab, reduces the amount of clicks overall and people will only have to search at one place to upgrade those facilities. those 2 areas or tabs are the only ones holding rather expensive updates in the Production tab.
And finally could it be possible to add a hint (aquired) as in adv. chemical laboratory for the other updates... it can get rather confusing as is and I am expecting more upgrades to come in the future

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
well she is, but intelligence doesn't really do anything atm as it seems... so hard to tell... she is listed in the right areas in security though

and some suggestion... add Laboratory and its updates (for serum prod. and research) to facility tab, reduces the amount of clicks overall and people will only have to search at one place to upgrade those facilities. those 2 areas or tabs are the only ones holding rather expensive updates in the Production tab.
And finally could it be possible to add a hint (aquired) as in adv. chemical laboratory for the other updates... it can get rather confusing as is and I am expecting more upgrades to come in the future
oh well, intelligence is a resource that will be used in the future, but yes, right now it has no use

Yes, I am going to move the upgrades to the right tab, is just i didnt had time for 0.7, and since they were already somewhere, no harm in leaving them for a while

I dont understand the hint thing you mention?
edit: nvm i get it now, yeah that was a mistake from my part, it should say acquired once you get them

Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes