MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Can somebody look at my save and tell me what I need to do because im stuck. I dont have any secret bunkers I cant do any new coffe shop things and Vera still does not trust me and I have no clue how to fix that.
there is a guide that covers pretty much everything up to 0.7, and in 0.7 you can read whats next i nthe journal

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
there is a guide that covers pretty much everything up to 0.7, and in 0.7 you can read whats next i nthe journal
I have gotten all girl up to 50/100 basically max. I have given Vera over 20 serums so far in the journal it says serums to deliver this week -27. I have visited every location and pressed every button. Also the journal has no task for me so I still need to do something to get that. I also cant research anything new.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I have gotten all girl up to 50/100 basically max. I have given Vera over 20 serums so far in the journal it says serums to deliver this week -27. I have visited every location and pressed every button. Also the journal has no task for me so I still need to do something to get that. I also cant research anything new.
did you used cheats?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yes. I use them in the past (version 0.3 or 0.4) to get corruption up to 100, supplies and increase the max suspicion cap.
thats the problem lol, since the beginning i suggest people to dont use cheats on corruption or it may break the main story, i suggest you to start from the beginning, just cheat serums and money to go faster

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Its so easy to corrupt them all without using a single cheat. Its not like this game has that much of grinding.

Can't wait to have more ladies to train and corrupt. I was almost sad when i couldn't research more and when i couldn't transform everyone how i wanted. :D

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
but is it?
last time I checked that was the People Police Force headquarters with a secret base underground.
the new government probably didn't build to many fancy building in some backwater area (or what they consider it to be), so repurporsing old building had always been a common practice

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
So this game has the "Gay" tag. Can someone tell me, if this is a "Gay only" game or does it just contains some gay scenes? (or do I have a choice?)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So this game has the "Gay" tag. Can someone tell me, if this is a "Gay only" game or does it just contains some gay scenes? (or do I have a choice?)
The only gay thing I know of is Luka but you can just cuck him or let him join, I hope the Dev will add chances to make femboys you know with the player making them and not the other way around.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
It seems I found a bug in 0.7. When you buy disguised generators for research (Production/labor/research), you increase suspicion instead of reducing it.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
its optional, its definitely not gay only either, as any screenshot or the banner would suggest

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do I do voyeur training?
once you research it with margaret, you need to visit the person you want to train, in their menu there should be an option to initiate the training.

Further training is done in the same manner, visiting them then go to the same training menu

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I'm loving this game, I have a couple of suggestions;
1) Could you increase the number of music tracks, they get a little monotonous after a while.
2) This is gonna sound silly and perhaps a little weird, but could you make the hole-punched holes in the text background image transparent? It sorta looks weird not being able to see through them. Told ya.. silly and weird. ;-)

Other than that, awesome story.. a proper mind control game, without too much grinding. Keep it up!

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes