Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
how high is your trust with Vera now? Did you reduce it by askeing for something?
Did you already take over the people police force?
trust is 100
people's police force control 100
i haven't asked for anything at all....too easy for 5 serums per weeko_O

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
than you should already be done with the current content, wait for next udate
you have to corrupt Luka before attacking the People Police Force in order to raise corruptio level of everyone... and you probably should have more than the Serum Vera asked for for the attack

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I am getting an error when I try to change the mom to strong type it says error couldn't find file 'celia/tf/strong/03.png', I can change all the others into strong type and ideal works for all so I don't know what's wrong.

mthemmel

Jun 10, 2017
Just my 2 bits. Was expecting a lab rats clone, but this game is really turning into something great, can't wait to see the next update

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Take Over v0.6
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
could you tell me how to do the androids port myself? I would appreciate it!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
could you tell me how to do the androids port myself? I would appreciate it!
basically like it's written in ren'py's documentation
try and make a little test project, to get the feel
you'll see soon what doesn't work on android devices and what you have to change for small screens
and for questions, visit my , you can catch me there always (more or less :))

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
This is easily one of the more interesting games on the site. The gameplay concepts and dystopian setting really are unique.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
This is easily one of the more interesting games on the site. The gameplay concepts and dystopian setting really are unique.
It does share a certain amount of gameplay with Lab Rats 1. Mind you, I do like the direction the dev has take things

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I really like the way the game is developing. v0.7 feels a bit incomplete -- hard to handle the expanded management task without all the characters. And I can't wait for the geeky girl from the park to really get rolled in. And there are a few story inconsistencies with the random events, like getting caught making serum when everyone is at 100% corruption. All in all, though, it's gone from an okay take on a incest corruption game to a truly interesting large-scale world. I'm looking forward to more.

Reactions: fanboi
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes