MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
but from the event I figure he would miss her training scene that way^^
also he still would have to edit gamecontrol as the variable is wrong
IIRC those trainings dont have much meat, nto because they cant, i thought some fun stuff, but i didnt really had the time to go over absolutely every detail and i decided to prioritize other content

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
- Yes, thank you, but I'm aware of Luka being part of the black market. My suggestion was more about not losing an NPC (i.e. having them disappear from the game since they are no longer needed for the story) that had already had work put into them, as well as continue sexual content for the people who enjoy M/M or M/TS.

- thank you very much for your help, that worked wonderfully!

- Thanks for the invite - not really sure what I can add, but I'll definitely check it out. I'm glad if my suggestions help you out.

On a related note to my bug report - there is currently no image of the various NPC's training for the combat section right?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
- Yes, thank you, but I'm aware of Luka being part of the black market. My suggestion was more about not losing an NPC (i.e. having them disappear from the game since they are no longer needed for the story) that had already had work put into them, as well as continue sexual content for the people who enjoy M/M or M/TS.

- thank you very much for your help, that worked wonderfully!

- Thanks for the invite - not really sure what I can add, but I'll definitely check it out. I'm glad if my suggestions help you out.

On a related note to my bug report - there is currently no image of the various NPC's training for the combat section right?
yeah those scenes are very simple, since they were going to be SFW anyway

alsoyou are not losing Luka at all, tasks are just that, is just i havent implemented him yet.

In the latest poll he was an option to vote

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
I'm still getting the same error when I go to the notebook and try to edit do anything with the amount of supplies Lukka is supposed to be getting automatically for me. I've been having that problem since it was introduced.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm still getting the same error when I go to the notebook and try to edit do anything with the amount of supplies Lukka is supposed to be getting automatically for me. I've been having that problem since it was introduced.
the resources are bugged right now, that was the hotfix patch but it was troublesome, its been fixed for 0.7

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Hey thanks for the feedback! Yeah 0.6.1 wasnt working, I removed it, suggest you to uninstall it (as in, just overwrite it again with the 0.6 file) and just keep using 0.6.0 for now

Yes the go test is a special button, shouldnt be used beyond to see that, its used for debbuging usually, but FML, at times i forget to remove it lol

What is the exception with mirjana? knowing that could help, altho some people already reported few things that are fixed for 0.7, hopefully is that

As for the ideas:

Damn I have really workd hard to make grinding as little as possible, and people already complain too that its too fast paced. Imo the game isnt as grindy as for right now, but yeah later in the game is even less grindy.

I would say its reasonable that at first the game is more grindy because you do everything by yourself, and once the game progress this get automated. I.e. as for the black market: Once you get to the part of the PPF, Luka gets supplies significantly cheaper and in bigger quantities, so that part its fixed and at that point you shouldnt care to buy them anymore, this will be more obvious in 0.7 since im also releasing new tasks that consume supplies.

And I am ahead of you :p I am adding facilities for 0.7 already, and you will be able to corrupt the coffee shop for extra money, this is a screen cap from some days ago but I already finished working all the basics of it, written the corruption (you will have 2 characters, which are just named as "manager" and "barista" for sexy stuff) and of course this will make earning money and changing other stats in a more passive way.

A) uh... yes i am going to recode that so after you capture the PPF she wont disrupt your work anymore lol
About houses to visit, unlikely, since that would mean a lot of locations, but there will be a lot of public spaces where you will at random find them, or thats the plan.

B) I would suggest you to join our discord or follow our patreon haha, I've mentioned this and yes, there will be gender bend option for Luka, full woman or futa version in the future.

C) about emma, i need to see how the story will advance. If you corrupt Vera, Emma can move or just control Vera at home without further hassle, in the non corrupt vera choice tho it would be more tricky: If Vera finds out you are looking her sister, she will definitely get mad. Not because she cares about emma, but because she will suspect you two will work against her, so that will have to be delicate and i need to think about how i will do this.

Thanks for these suggestions tho! And I would say we think alike about what we would like to see in a game like this haha, so again if you guys want to join the discord this link works
I don't know if it was your intent to allow us to use "strong" on the mother, but when you do you get an exception about missing images. I'm not on my MacBook right now or I'd attach the traceback. Next time I boot the game I'll include it.
Edit:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'celia/tf/strong/03.png'>:
  File "game/celia.rpy", line 3181, in script
    show expression "celia/tf/strong/03.png" at right with dis
IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/tf/strong/03.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1275, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2096, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen/renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Code:

File "game/celia.rpy", line 3182, in script
    ce "I’m f-"
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)

Full traceback:
    ce "I’m f-"
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 587, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2096, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6806)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen/renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 543, in load

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Code:

File "game/celia.rpy", line 3183, in script
    "Celia’s body starts to change, I can see how her muscles look toned now, her breast a lil bit smaller too, but not much."

Full traceback:
    "Celia’s body starts to change, I can see how her muscles look toned now, her breast a lil bit smaller too, but not much."
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
    im = cache.get(self)
    surf = image.load()

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6

Reactions: deviantfiend999

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I don't know if it was your intent to allow us to use "strong" on the mother, but when you do you get an exception about missing images. I'm not on my MacBook right now or I'd attach the traceback. Next time I boot the game I'll include it.
Edit:
Code:

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1275, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
    im = cache.get(self)
    surf = image.load()

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Code:

ce "I’m f-"
    _window_show()

Full traceback:
    ce "I’m f-"
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 587, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
    _window_show()
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
    im = cache.get(self)
    surf = image.load()

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Code:

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 613, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1147, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 877, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 716, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/character.py", line 508, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/User/MEGAsync Downloads/TakeOver 6.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
    im = cache.get(self)
    surf = image.load()

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
FYI: I fixed it myself by editing celia.rpy.. still you might want to fix it on your end for the next release.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It says shift +O
After pressing shift +O a notepad appears what to do with it I dont find money corruption etc in it to increase /decrease
You need to type the variables, it is explained in the first post, just type things like money = 1000 etc, there isnt any sophisticated way to cheat beyond using the console commands

Dont change corruption using cheats or you may bug the story and get stuck

Reactions: Legend 123

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
You need to type the variables, it is explained in the first post, just type things like money = 1000 etc, there isnt any sophisticated way to cheat beyond using the console commands

Dont change corruption using cheats or you may bug the story and get stuck
Thanks for telling

noo ne

Aug 7, 2018
Does anyone know why I can't open the patch.rar file? Also so many missing mega files, it is hard to find the current files.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Is there a chance that in the next 2 versions, you would add the bimbo form?
I really want to see how bimbo Katy or bimbo Dimitra looks like.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes