MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Played a version a couple months ago and loved it. This is the game Lab Rats 2 should have been, imho.

One question - do I need to have 0.6a AND 0.6, or is 0.6 the full game?
0.6.a stands for alpha, it was supposed only for patreons and not public release but, you know leaks :p thats why people get confused.
0.6 is the latest version, download the 0.6.1 patch too to fix some stuff

Reactions: remicks

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well basically I agree with your sentiment... but Patreon supports Paypal since a while already... and with that information they have a hardtime abuseing the system... still not 100% save but you won't have to provide any creditcard information that way
I was talking about sending dev's money directly through paypal which is very much possible, which cuts the hypocrites from Patreon out of the loop and their cut.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi there. Short question: How do I meet Vera? Nothing at the PPC-building and since I had the initial meeting (where she told me to contact her) I haven't seen her.
In the meantime I was at the workshop, but I can't proceed there without clearing things up with vera...
you need to go to the coffee shop, there is a helpful walkthrough in the main page too!

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Every time I go to sleep I get this, even with the last hotfix applied:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 15, in script
    if supplies < _ins_log_supp_max:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name '_ins_log_supp_max' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Descargas\F95 Games\Take Over\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Descargas\F95 Games\Take Over\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Descargas\F95 Games\Take Over\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Other than that, great game! Congrats!

Edit: Oh, and I also get an error every time I try to open the insurgency tab in the journal.

Edit2: typing "_ins_log_supp_daily = 0" in the console doesn't seem to solve the problem.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Every time I go to sleep I get this, even with the last hotfix applied:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Descargas\F95 Games\Take Over\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Descargas\F95 Games\Take Over\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Descargas\F95 Games\Take Over\TakeOver-0.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6
Other than that, great game! Congrats!

Edit: Oh, and I also get an error every time I try to open the insurgency tab in the journal.

Edit2: typing "_ins_log_supp_daily = 0" in the console doesn't seem to solve the problem.
i see, it is a bunch of variables because IT does solve the _ins_log_supp_daily but now its the
_ins_log_supp_max

If you arent too advanced in the game, i suggest reseting version to 0.5, this will reset all the new variables but should fix this one too, to do so type game_version = "0.5a" in the console command

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do i use the cheats? Shift + O opens the console but after entering the code it doesnt work
whih cheat code in specific? there is a list in the first page, but you need write it correctly. An example would be

money = 10000
serum = 5000
supplies = 1000

Reactions: Krull

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
BTW guys feel free to add reviews to the game! it would help to have more of them and maye raise up the number of stars if you guys really liked it!

Reactions: Krull

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm loving this! I remember testing it a while back, can't remember what version, but there wasn't much, so much added now, that it feels like a whole new game.

I'm getting an error that rollback and ignore won't fix with "room mate" after the Creed Training when I try to sex her, sorry I can't link the error I went to the coffee shop on friday, and the MC decided to work with Vera, I thought I reloaded the game, but apparently all I did was mousewheel back to the Friday decision to go to the coffee shop and when I went back to load and make a new save, I lost like 20 days.

I'll play some more and see if I can find it again, just got the ideal body type for "land lady" and was saving up to do the "roomie" too.

I'm guessing you are still on patreon so no incest content, but hopefully that can be added back in eventually.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm loving this! I remember testing it a while back, can't remember what version, but there wasn't much, so much added now, that it feels like a whole new game.

I'm getting an error that rollback and ignore won't fix with "room mate" after the Creed Training when I try to sex her, sorry I can't link the error I went to the coffee shop on friday, and the MC decided to work with Vera, I thought I reloaded the game, but apparently all I did was mousewheel back to the Friday decision to go to the coffee shop and when I went back to load and make a new save, I lost like 20 days.

I'll play some more and see if I can find it again, just got the ideal body type for "land lady" and was saving up to do the "roomie" too.

I'm guessing you are still on patreon so no incest content, but hopefully that can be added back in eventually.
there is a patch in the OP for that "kind" of content you know?
and the error you describe can be fixed manually in "*\game\images.rpy" search for salue.png and add an "t" so it's "salute.png" save and done

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
there is a patch in the OP for that "kind" of content you know?
and the error you describe can be fixed manually in "*\game\images.rpy" search for salue.png and add an "t" so it's "salute.png" save and done
Oh crap, no, I did not, I was looking in the Lewd Patcher area. /Facepalm

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only if he already has an advanced save... otherwise' I'd suggest start a new game.
definately gives less problems

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

new hotfix, old one wasnt working actually, my apologies

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Getting Forced update bug on both starting a new game and on saves..One thing though just before the bug it says "Game updated to 0.7" Did my timemachine finally work?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes