Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Nice to see this game alive and kicking! When can we expect more transformations?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I really like the way the game is developing. v0.7 feels a bit incomplete -- hard to handle the expanded management task without all the characters. And I can't wait for the geeky girl from the park to really get rolled in. And there are a few story inconsistencies with the random events, like getting caught making serum when everyone is at 100% corruption. All in all, though, it's gone from an okay take on a incest corruption game to a truly interesting large-scale world. I'm looking forward to more.
yes the focus was to finish at least the base content of the first girls (Celia, Katy, Dimitiria and Mirjana) before going into the rest, and having like 10 characters with 1-2 features.
I think all the base features will be finished in 2-3 months, this include: all the prostitution tasks, all the transformations, at least for the first 4 girls. From that point updates will "hyper focus" a single character to try to get all of its content in a single go, before adding new ones.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Nice to see this game alive and kicking! When can we expect more transformations?
They will be rolled out slowly, not for 0.8 but for 0.9 I will add the next one, which will be likely either the petite one, or the bimbo.

Hi.. Any codes for reasearch points? :)
yep in the first post there are a bunch of cheat codes

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Take Over v0.7.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thanks again!

I really like the way the game is developing. v0.7 feels a bit incomplete -- hard to handle the expanded management task without all the characters. And I can't wait for the geeky girl from the park to really get rolled in. And there are a few story inconsistencies with the random events, like getting caught making serum when everyone is at 100% corruption. All in all, though, it's gone from an okay take on a incest corruption game to a truly interesting large-scale world. I'm looking forward to more.
Yeah right now I am focusing on finishing the base features with the first characters, otherwise i would have many characters with no almost no content

Jasey, the girl at the park, has its story in 0.8, which will be released soon

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i really grew to love this game, the story outline is great.
right now i'm stuck with the secret bunker, anyone managed to unlock that?
you can repair it if you check the journal > facilities > secret bunker > upgrades

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Liking this game a lot but I do have a few questions.

In my playthrough of 0.7 Dimitria Vellnikov Loyalty traits are still at 0% as well as her basic task and advanced task "Training" from the journal. Did I jump over an area in the storyline? I don't believe I did so think this might be something missed because Dimi loyalty should be 100% by way of the doses. I never had an opportunity to train her in the CREED machine with regards to the basic and advance task but should not there be naturally at 100% since she works at the laboratory and naturally has these skills?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Liking this game a lot but I do have a few questions.

In my playthrough of 0.7 Dimitria Vellnikov Loyalty traits are still at 0% as well as her basic task and advanced task "Training" from the journal. Did I jump over an area in the storyline? I don't believe I did so think this might be something missed because Dimi loyalty should be 100% by way of the doses. I never had an opportunity to train her in the CREED machine with regards to the basic and advance task but should not there be naturally at 100% since she works at the laboratory and naturally has these skills?
with serum you can get up to 80% of corruption, after that you need to train her in CREED. Loyalty 100% its what you ger when you use CREED on them for the first time. If you cheated her corruption, that may be the problem

Also yes, Dimitria has advanced and basic tasks already by default, maybe i have a bug in the interface of the journal, because she definitely has those.

Not like that matters since to assign her to task etc. i coded it assuming she has those skills, so even if you deactivated them via cheats it wouldnt affect

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well, this update was nice, not a single error whatsoever compared to last update. However i have some problems, dunno if it's some sort of bug or error on dev's side, but since i fully upgraded caffe, i'm gaining way more suspicion every day and can play maybe in game week before i get game over. I tried to uncheck all caffe protocol of behavior of whatever it's called thinking it will decrease heat and suspicion but i'm still gaining way more points of suspicion even when i'm working whole day during weekdays. Even if dev increase susp threshold, it will cause similar problems but it will take more time for same result.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well, this update was nice, not a single error whatsoever compared to last update. However i have some problems, dunno if it's some sort of bug or error on dev's side, but since i fully upgraded caffe, i'm gaining way more suspicion every day and can play maybe in game week before i get game over. I tried to uncheck all caffe protocol of behavior of whatever it's called thinking it will decrease heat and suspicion but i'm still gaining way more points of suspicion even when i'm working whole day during weekdays. Even if dev increase susp threshold, it will cause similar problems but it will take more time for same result.
suspicion increases depending on heat. The more heat you have, the more suspicion you get.

You also need to make sure no one is assinged to raiding or sabotage, those increases heat A LOT, same as suspicion. You can also assign agents to work doing misdirection, which reduces the heat you have.

I am not sure if its mention but, of course making bimbos work in the coffee shop nd to give sex. i.e. will increase a lot of suspicion and heat, the more freedom there is in the city tho, the less impactful it is, which means the more in the future you control the city, the more you can have stuff like this running without fearing the government cracking down on you.

Also make sure to assign other agents to work with Vera reducing suspicion, if it gets too high.

Should be mention balancing the game may take a lil while, although when I tried it i didnt find it broken, well, it also helps i know how all the mechanics work :p

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
suspicion increases depending on heat. The more heat you have, the more suspicion you get.

You also need to make sure no one is assinged to raiding or sabotage, those increases heat A LOT, same as suspicion. You can also assign agents to work doing misdirection, which reduces the heat you have.

I am not sure if its mention but, of course making bimbos work in the coffee shop nd to give sex. i.e. will increase a lot of suspicion and heat, the more freedom there is in the city tho, the less impactful it is, which means the more in the future you control the city, the more you can have stuff like this running without fearing the government cracking down on you.

Also make sure to assign other agents to work with Vera reducing suspicion, if it gets too high.

Should be mention balancing the game may take a lil while, although when I tried it i didnt find it broken, well, it also helps i know how all the mechanics work :p
Thanks for fast reply, however as i said i unchecked all 3 coffee shop protocols, but for some reason my suspicion is increasing like crazy, the only thing i din't try is to assign everyone i can to misdirection, but then i won't make any money. To late for bimbos now ;). Also i rember that i assigned luka to purcahse like 120 or something supplies per day which increases suspicion, but since then i turned it back to 0. Any console cheat to decrease suspicion? At least till i can cotrol it and turn it back to normal levels.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for fast reply, however as i said i unchecked all 3 coffee shop protocols, but for some reason my suspicion is increasing like crazy, the only thing i din't try is to assign everyone i can to misdirection, but then i won't make any money. To late for bimbos now ;). Also i rember that i assigned luka to purcahse like 120 or something supplies per day which increases suspicion, but since then i turned it back to 0. Any console cheat to decrease suspicion? At least till i can cotrol it and turn it back to normal levels.
yeah you can just write suspicion = 0 and heat = 0 in the console

Reactions: RottenPlum

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
Luka seems to be bugged. No matter what I assign him to purchase, he does not purchase anything (and I have plenty of money), so basically nobody can function properly because everyone relies on supplies and Luka just won't buy them.

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Luka seems to be bugged. No matter what I assign him to purchase, he does not purchase anything (and I have plenty of money), so basically nobody can function properly because everyone relies on supplies and Luka just won't buy them.
did you set the max amount?

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Can somebody look at my save and tell me what I need to do because im stuck. I dont have any secret bunkers I cant do any new coffe shop things and Vera still does not trust me and I have no clue how to fix that.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yep. Also tried many combinations. He's simply not doing anything.
are you sure he is buying more than you consume that day? apparently no one else has this bug.

Remember Vera takes a passive amount of 10 supplies a day, if you are calculating everything by hand

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes