Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Fuckkk my save dont work reeeeeeee can someone share a save of this version doesn't matter if it corruption route or love one plzz help a brother here
1554759133909.png

Nov 1, 2018
Hello again;
Have we found/patched the diary opening crash solution yet ?
It seems like there an error saying that :

NameError: global name 's_09' is not defined

Any idea of what this variable refers to and how to fix it ?

PS:
Tried with and without the ICST Patch. Same thing is happening.

Espada

Oct 16, 2017
Hello again;
Have we found/patched the diary opening crash solution yet ?
It seems like there an error saying that :

NameError: global name 's_09' is not defined

Any idea of what this variable refers to and how to fix it ?

PS:
Tried with and without the ICST Patch. Same thing is happening.
Hi, just load the game, open console and write without quotes: "s_09 = False". Done this with s_12 and game was working fine.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Anybody got a save right before the corrupt or date vera decision? i wanna run through the other half of the events
I haven't chosen a path yet (couldn't find the time to play it since december, lol) and I believe I was pretty close to that choice... here are my saves, fell free to have a look at them.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev when triggering the random event in the office :
While loading <'Image' u'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'>:
File "game/script/locations/downtown/office/office events.rpy", line 65, in script
show expression "locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png" with dis # place holder
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'.
And also what are you talking about when you said that there's new "dates" with vera, branka and celia ? The only "date" option I have is for celia (from the cell phone) and it's "yet to be implemented", and the game offer me no option to interact with Vera or Branka except the oral/sex/anal actions.
I had the introduction scene for the next step, I corrupted Margaret, and I saw the three Erika corruption scene, so apparently I'm at the right point in the game, so what I'm missing ? :/
Talking about Margaret corruption, during the talk after the sex scene with her, half of the time the image shown is the last from the said sex scene.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
excellent game
wish they could update more
pity they went with such low key graphics
We update once a month.
Not sure what you mean low key graphics, but I couldnt do this game if it was 2D, considering the over 2k images it has, it would cost a fortune and lets not talk about the production time...

Reactions: Gamle

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev when triggering the random event in the office :

And also what are you talking about when you said that there's new "dates" with vera, branka and celia ? The only "date" option I have is for celia (from the cell phone) and it's "yet to be implemented", and the game offer me no option to interact with Vera or Branka except the oral/sex/anal actions.
I had the introduction scene for the next step, I corrupted Margaret, and I saw the three Erika corruption scene, so apparently I'm at the right point in the game, so what I'm missing ? :/
Talking about Margaret corruption, during the talk after the sex scene with her, half of the time the image shown is the last from the said sex scene.
dates are for the love route

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I know the incest patch is unofficial but it could be better cause sometimes the MC calls his mom Celia and other times calls her mom

johanes

May 14, 2017
got this error when trying to progress the corrupt margaret route...

edit for some odd reason spoiler wont show up >.>

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The only thing I didn't like was Nela. I liked how she looked by default, I wish there was an option to keep her the same.

• Love
Reactions: bajonk
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes