Netanal

Apr 8, 2019
This game now has me eagerly awaiting each release. Thanks for making this game!
Hopefully both don't go in a direction like a certain other game did, failing to deliver on it and do a complete 180 in the story, killing the vibe.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
I've unlocked all the gene therapies but it's only giving me the option to choose the "Strong" one which is not my type at all. Do actually unlock them later or is my game bugged and if so is there a command I can use to restore the gene therapies?

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
How do you switch body types? I researched them all but I only have Ideal and Strong. :(
I've unlocked all the gene therapies but it's only giving me the option to choose the "Strong" one which is not my type at all. Do actually unlock them later or is my game bugged and if so is there a command I can use to restore the gene therapies?
Only ideal and strong are currently available, also be aware that some scenes might not show the correct body type even after transformation since they weren't updated.

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
Strangely except the corruption of Margaret and Erika i didn't get anything new (Love but also on the corruption path)

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Anybody got a save right before the corrupt or date vera decision? i wanna run through the other half of the events

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
How do you get the option to corrupt margrette and erika and where are the 20 women around the map that can be used as public for the club?

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I have not played this in a while but I do remember things being wonky. So I downloaded it today and Immediately the game crashed upon opening the journal. I "vaguely" remember some date patch or something to fix this and get the updated journal but I can not remember what it was.

Reactions: michel.gellar7
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes