Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
How many gay scenes/route/characters are there in this game???
1 scene i think? There's an mmf scene which can have some gay content i think (never done it myself). Also some lesbian random scenes, but none of the main characters are exclusively gay as far as i'm aware.

Reactions: RedRaven69

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
1 scene i think? There's an mmf scene which can have some gay content i think (never done it myself). Also some lesbian random scenes, but none of the main characters are exclusively gay as far as i'm aware.
there will be more content with Luka in the future, the gay tag imo is kinda misleading because the content is incredibly few right now and optional, altho i may increase it in the next months, at least go over Luka + maybe some public use content

Reactions: RedRaven69

RiBU

Jul 24, 2018
It's my favorite. The story and the entire idea is very interesting and original. Usually I play only mother-son incest games but this one got me going even without the working incest patch. I played it twice already and would like to continue. Many compliments to Studio Dystopia!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Miloen

That screenshot is 10X better then what Puka looks like and I would take them over Puka any day.

@MaraTDuoDev

I think a few futa's would be great and the above character looks great maybe even give them some tiny boobs.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Title should change to v0.12 methinks. I'm surprised it took this long to get this up here considering it was released on March 19th, but then again I'm a patron and completely forgot about it.
same, but we didn't receive any reports, request thread or contacts about new links until now and yeah, title was overlooked but just noticed 2mins ago

Reactions: deluges
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes