Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I would just like to be understood correctly.
It is important to read this message to the music "Ost Death Note - DETECTIVE topic." Or some intence and relax piano...
YOU took "labrats" as A basis, and made a very nice story out of it.
But ARE the essence of the game is in corruption and TRUE mind control.

NOW I just would not want it to be filled with characters that are not interesting to the player and do not make sense in the game. And they are not tied to the main character, that is, without which the game would not have lost anything... If you listen the music know we not trying to control your mind ...Characters without emotional binding that are simply uninteresting to corrupt. They are created by developers who have no ideas, they do not move the plot and are not interesting even if you count them as side quests, because they are not interesting for the character you are playing for.

I can TELL The scriptwriters, often do not prescribe why THE main character would start corrupting others, that is, if you are scriptwriters of such a game, then you should get into the role of the character and imagine what would move him. Because, in this game there are just a lot of ambitions. Intrigue with an entertaining plot is not simple i see the plot and see the oportunity, but in many games with such ambitions, the characters are just dummies or gags for the plot. So players corrupt and interact with them, simply because there is a possibility, what add DEVELOPER, not a desire. You need to think of THAT like it were not A game, or not WE - the player makes a decision, but the character himself, according to his own NEED.

A MORE big plus this game is the animation and very good SCENES, in particular WHITH a 'rommate' and 'landlady'.
For example - the mom whom son wanted all
THIS time but he exactly know what its taboo for his mother. And he have the opportunity to take this change, cure his addiction whith this mindcontrol serum, to banned his PERVERTED thoughts toward his MOTHER. But instead hes think that he need change the mothers thoughts and CORRUPT HER...

(and not to as half of the games. Son:- "I didn’t know that my mother has such awesome juicy ass!!! oh and now i INTO it." FUCKING what?! where have you been watching all these years!! One look on ass and this is count like fucking motivation for him to become CRAZY-creepy-INCEST MACHINE? )... OR mom who pestered HER and he just decided to take revenge on her, for years torn from his life. Or if you take this game, the mother who would work for the government or, on the contrary, opposed them. Or had the connection necessary for the implementation of the SON’s plan but would not want to endanger him... or just distrust him... or simply hate him. why not? or she just as an object for testing the serum, but this kinda lame. Not just because the SON is an asshole and just an done-up bastard WHO wants to FUCK HER WHITH no reason.

this is just an example ... But at the same time, these characters should fit into the storyline and move it to make the player at the level of intuition understand that this should be so.

And again I repeat the character needs an excuse in his actions, not the player. The player himself makes the decision, but it must be the basis for the character.

For example, I will take the game that you took as a basis ...

"Lab Rats" was interesting but had SOME weak CHARACTERS, but there the main character had all the excuses for himself! He tested the serum On the sister AND mom, to see how the serum will manifest itself. Because it is necessary for him. Conduct experiments on them and watch them every day at home without fearing that someone will interfere. Ideally for the scientist!The HOT assistant needed him to assist in the manufacture of an improved version of the serum as well as an object for testing.We need take boss into SUBMISSIVE so as not to interfere whith main character plans.

3 characters without which the plot would be completely different,
MOMMY AND LITTLE SISTER in this case, I take them as one character.
that's just an unnecessary character in the background was his girlfriend from the university, I corrupted her only for the harem)))))
trainings of mom and other characters are just ordinary cool experiments, they are not very important for the plot but are very interesting as something like
PREGNANCY.

But again, I’m just picky and take a close look at the dialogues between the characters - this is still a visual novel in general) others are not so picky they just look at the pictures) and being that I can see your game when I tried, I was skeptical about another piston collection 3d pictures. but the game sucked me in and I understand that I like it, it intrigues me. It have Needed characters for the plot and most importantly interesting, but requiring improvements, but very good and fit. maybe I would like a little more drama in in the plot of bad government or bad rebels, detective atmosphere and conspiracies if yo wrote about government you need CONSPIRACIES...

So I do not complain about your game, I like the atmosphere created and therefore the characters that fit into it are important. and did not directly criticize it. If you saw criticism here, so you knew exactly where you screwed up. so far everything suits me, well, maybe not everything, but this is your game, and not mine, let me play it)
One day i learn English. Blame Googletranslate.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I like some of the things you wrote there, for example MOTHER, PERVERTED, SUBMISSIVE, PREGNANCY are all great, especially when combined. :whistle:

But when you use that style of capitalising words and also reduce the text size and font, I'm simply not going to attempt to actually read most of it. Sorry. :( I guess maybe you wrote that in a different program for spell checking and then copy/pasted it into the forum window? Maybe there's a way to do that while stripping the formatting. The capitalised words are just too much.

Just a thought... :oops:

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I like some of the things you wrote there, for example MOTHER, PERVERTED, SUBMISSIVE, PREGNANCY are all great, especially when combined. :whistle:

But when you use that style of capitalising words and also reduce the text size and font, I'm simply not going to attempt to actually read most of it. Sorry. :( I guess maybe you wrote that in a different program for spell checking and then copy/pasted it into the forum window? Maybe there's a way to do that while stripping the formatting. The capitalised words are just too much.

Just a thought... :oops:
you caught the main message of the message, reading all this is not necessary ... Conspiracies ...

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Is it possible to Train Vera in the creed? In the Subject menue you can see her and the statistics, but besides the PPF HQ i can´t meet her.
I think this is one of the best games here! Many thanks to the developer!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is it possible to Train Vera in the creed? In the Subject menue you can see her and the statistics, but besides the PPF HQ i can´t meet her.
I think this is one of the best games here! Many thanks to the developer!
after you corrupt her it is implied she goes through the basics of CREED, in the future you'll be able to train her, but i dont think i will make it thats optional to change her role as the main director of your operations

Reactions: Hans98

pbam

May 22, 2018
first time I played the game definitely now in my top 3 of "mind control" theme games along with superpowered and something unlimited, just some minor gripes I find it odd that when you go to corrupt the team they all willingly take the serum anyway it kind of downplays why you had to do it in secret in the first place. was loving how if you decide to corrupt vera she still goes on with her duties without her knowing about the shit you pull like with jasey abusing her or emma giving her orders it really feels like it should be on the love route or something. I also find it annoying that Dimitria ruins your research or serum creation even if she's completely under your control if you try to do those things during the morning. it's also weird that when you corrupt your "landlady" late at night the text says she's working out in the yard lol or when you corrupt your "roomate" she 's in the room salutes you and you do an inspection and when you do it again it says she's not home. aside from that, the game is pretty good with far better art than superpowered it's got lots of potential. will definitely keep an eye on it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
first time I played the game definitely now in my top 3 of "mind control" theme games along with superpowered and something unlimited, just some minor gripes I find it odd that when you go to corrupt the team they all willingly take the serum anyway it kind of downplays why you had to do it in secret in the first place. was loving how if you decide to corrupt vera she still goes on with her duties without her knowing about the shit you pull like with jasey abusing her or emma giving her orders it really feels like it should be on the love route or something. I also find it annoying that Dimitria ruins your research or serum creation even if she's completely under your control if you try to do those things during the morning. it's also weird that when you corrupt your "landlady" late at night the text says she's working out in the yard lol or when you corrupt your "roomate" she 's in the room salutes you and you do an inspection and when you do it again it says she's not home. aside from that, the game is pretty good with far better art than superpowered it's got lots of potential. will definitely keep an eye on it.
thanks yes, there are some errors or inconsistencies in the writing here and there, i will try to fix those and change them, about them taking it"willingly", they are already partially corrupted with previous interactions (when you conquer the PPF HQ) so they are already "eased up" or "loosen up" for you to just persuade them, otherwise, it would be a rotund no from everyone

Reactions: pbam

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Vera being unaware of how things are wrong is cool for now, but I want to turn her into a willing sex slave at some point. Like she can be competent and do all the oversight stuff on the operations, but she get off on being bossed around or something like that.

pbam

May 22, 2018
thanks yes, there are some errors or inconsistencies in the writing here and there, i will try to fix those and change them, about them taking it"willingly", they are already partially corrupted with previous interactions (when you conquer the PPF HQ) so they are already "eased up" or "loosen up" for you to just persuade them, otherwise, it would be a rotund no from everyone
well we'll have just have to leave it to you then :D, hope you keep or make an option where the PPF team continues their operations but with you just having fun with them in the background where they're none the wiser

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
well we'll have just have to leave it to you then :D, hope you keep or make an option where the PPF team continues their operations but with you just having fun with them in the background where they're none the wiser
oh yes, that is 100% definitely comming in future updates :p
Its gonna be as the club and coffee shop right now, there will be "Pass some time" here kinda option to trigger those events, i find that better than the more invasive random events that happen at random... like in your house :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Hans98 and pbam

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Vera being unaware of how things are wrong is cool for now, but I want to turn her into a willing sex slave at some point. Like she can be competent and do all the oversight stuff on the operations, but she get off on being bossed around or something like that.
yes there will be options to change them, dw about that :D

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
uh yeah, I actually dont upload the non compressed version since like 4-5 months ago, I dont have the internet to handle big files

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The android version don't have the incest patch
that is correct, I dont know how the patch can be applied in android or mac

I am thinking on an future alternative, as for now, people could grab the current PC version, patch it, then build it again for android patched

Reactions: giantboss

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Incest patch doesn't always work correctly, somtimes it replaces "Celia" with "son", not "mom". As I remember, in the library scene, club scenes and some else.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes