ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
@llevcono try the solve about 7 posts above yours:

Credit to @Miloen

[EDIT]
PS: I'm going to say this before someone else does: Please use the search function in the upper right; it does help with stuff like this.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Do anyone know how to start first date with vera
When i go to hq it says he needs to talk to vera where can i find her?

Jul 30, 2018
i am a little confused i didnt use any cheats except for getting the serums but now when ever i goto erika it says im cheating and there arent anymore scenes for her do i have to restart the whole game because of this?

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
i am a little confused i didnt use any cheats except for getting the serums but now when ever i goto erika it says im cheating and there arent anymore scenes for her do i have to restart the whole game because of this?
Erika doesn't really have any scenes outside from a single hangout, other than that only thing you can do with her is research body type transformations (for now i hope). Where does she say you're cheating exactly!?

ElSah erb

Feb 22, 2019
I have grown two love your development of this game.
After, 500 dazes in the game...
and I have aquired the 2nd journal...

I was considering to advance my supplies above 9000 in the game.
If my calculations r right dat would give about 100 dazes.

I still feel short of game over.

After saving a lot.
I would like to propose a offer dat is a good idea of someone has dedicated as much two get this far I this game....
(((ultimately your decision. Yes or no. )))
BUUUUUUT a boast After a year of progress.
A boast where in preference as a output on your coding of supplies, money, research points by the 100 not 1000.
why so low??
two stay within the progression of the game with freedom points and suspicion points.
((( Makes since in my head. ))) This this could change the suspicion points not in good favour which would make the game more interesting.
{Each user of "take over"} would think they have hack the game system two their advantage of increase power but still may have "game over" issues because they rushed.

This has been tested on Android 5.0,6.0, and 7.1
LG v10, LG artisto, and a LG 7in tablet I got all apks from apkparadise.org

good place. Good people's. I hope this suggestion helps others. and u keep expanding this game.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I'm trying to cheat to lower suspicion (which is 71/45) but when I put in suspicion = 0 nothing happens (I even tried without spaces...I've tried
suspicion = 0
suspicion=0
suspicion = 0/45
suspicion=0/45
suspicion 0 (it didn't like that)

Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
I'm trying to cheat to lower suspicion (which is 71/45) but when I put in suspicion = 0 nothing happens (I even tried without spaces...I've tried
suspicion = 0
suspicion=0
suspicion = 0/45
suspicion=0/45
suspicion 0 (it didn't like that)
do you use to edit the save file or another method cause last time i used that website to drop the suspicion lvl back down to 0 it didn't have any issues what so ever it worked.

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
Just to be sure... in this new update there aren't any news content on the story, right ?
just random event ?!

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes