sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if the DEV does see this i thing you my have miss The repeating words show in the pic just want you to know if you did not already know about it

edit: to the people that did see the pics before i could fix the spoiler tags sorry but i have fix it now so any future people seeing it is protected by the spoiler thing and it will makes the pages load faster for some people/User

Reactions: kapos

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Think I somehow screwed up the club. I can't go there, but the refurnish option is grayed out

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"Corruption, Moral degeneration, Incest, MILF, Mind control, 3dcg, Anal sex, Gay, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Rape, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism"

MaraTDuoDev
But You Game not have Incest, Yes? Without UnOfficial Patch? O_O

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I don’t think I have loved a game more than this one and if I could make Vera team Burkna more muscles and taller that would be a dream oh and teach her the things that you teach the landlady like going out in public very sexy that would be amazing

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
I don’t think I have loved a game more than this one and if I could make Vera team Burkna more muscles and taller that would be a dream oh and teach her the things that you teach the landlady like going out in public very sexy that would be amazing
i agree but still i think this game can use more scens and more animations also the dev is nice guy :)

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
i agree but still i think this game can use more scens and more animations also the dev is nice guy :)
Am sure he is and more animations and scenes would be the best thing every I cannot not wait till the next update and just wondering does anyone know how long it takes for the game to get updates a month a week?

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Seriously though Brukna is the most sexy woman in this whole game the only thing that would make it more amazing would be making her more muscles and taller and making her submissive also able to teach her stuff that would be amazing!!

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Am sure he is and more animations and scenes would be the best thing every I cannot not wait till the next update and just wondering does anyone know how long it takes for the game to get updates a month a week?
Judging from his patreons he releases updates per month for his patreons
0.13-19 april
0.12- 19 march
Dont know about his public schedule though

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
does Anyone know when he last updates this game not 13 I mean version 12 and how many months were they apart from each other

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I don't know about anyone else, but what I'm really looking forward to is when the Dev unlocks the ability to research the Triggers. Rewriting what the women respond to. Could you imagine making Vera submissive like Dmitria or making Katy a romantic?

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
does Anyone know when he last updates this game not 13 I mean version 12 and how many months were they apart from each other
The updates are one month apart pretty much all the time. Patreon release of 0.14 will be in a couple of days.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So counfused on where to go with Erika or even finding the university Pres...
You have to Corrupt Erika from her own menu at the University. If you can't see it, try sleeping at home to see if your save updates.

In order to Corrupt Dana, the world "Corrupt" must appear above Margaret and Erika at the University, in order to do that, you must have total control over Erika first.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes