blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Saves will, unless something drastic changes, which I doubt, be compatible.
I've been using the same saves to test the game since 0.4 or 0.5
Well, I didn't made it clear, saves 'can' and 'cannnot' use in new version. I can load my 0.4 save at a point that most 0.4 corrapte route is finished, but when I click at left up corner the book button, this brings up the error page. I can still go in university and talk to people there, but can't go to some other places I can't be sure about, it was all went very quickly. So, it can be load, but part of it doesn't work. It's kind of like this, if it make any sense to you. :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, I didn't made it clear, saves 'can' and 'cannnot' use in new version. I can load my 0.4 save at a point that most 0.4 corrapte route is finished, but when I click at left up corner the book button, this brings up the error page. I can still go in university and talk to people there, but can't go to some other places I can't be sure about, it was all went very quickly. So, it can be load, but part of it doesn't work. It's kind of like this, if it make any sense to you. :)
You did try going home and go to sleep yet?
Also is 0.4 the version you started that save or the version you last saved?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
can you copy here the error you have? otherwise i cant really look into it

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Common mistake that can create these errors is...
You played the game with IC patch before, but didn't update the patch for the new version.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
You did try going home and go to sleep yet?
Also is 0.4 the version you started that save or the version you last saved?
this is a new 0.14 save, from start to the point I switch to 0.15. I didn't use saves from 0.12
can you copy here the error you have? otherwise i cant really look into it
here are the errorpages
this is what happened when I click left-top conner book icon
and
This is what happened when I click PPF HQ also from city map.

Thanks for take a closer look at this.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
this is a new 0.14 save, from start to the point I switch to 0.15. I didn't use saves from 0.12

here are the errorpages
View attachment 352593
this is what happened when I click left-top conner book icon
and
View attachment 352594
This is what happened when I click PPF HQ also from city map.

Thanks for take a closer look at this.
i dont know exactly why you got this bug, but you can easily fix it
open the cosole with shift + o, then type exactly like this:

s_15 = False

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:557DD362EB12FAA7F0BC44699748716D447D998C&xl=943876501&dn=Take_Over.torrent&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fisland-server.com%3A2712%2Fannounce

Reactions: johnelros

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Here's the Mega link for v0.16, PC only:

MaraTDuoDev Don't know if you are one of the devs (Your buy me a coffee thingy links to another Patreon) But if you rather not have this download link posted here then I will take it down right away.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Here's the Mega link for v0.16, PC only:

MaraTDuoDev Don't know if you are one of the devs (Your buy me a coffee thingy links to another Patreon) But if you rather not have this download link posted here then I will take it down right away.
i am the dev, i dont really care, but i would rather go straight with an uploader just to make sure no one messed with the game, i am always suspicious when people upload to those other pirate sites

Reactions: Draakaap23

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
TakeOver-0.16-pc.zip
Fetched from svs and double-checked there's no funny business.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes