Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Crash during Corrupt Chemical Plant event, I think I'm on the third part of that event:
Python:
#Line 283
#        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/03.png") with dis
        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/03_celia.png") with dis
Python:
#Line 303
#        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/05.png") with dis
        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/05_celia.png") with dis
Python:
#Line 330
#        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/08.png") with dis
        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/08_celia.png") with dis
Python:
#Line 368
#        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/14.png") with dis
        show expression ("locations/chemical/sc_3/14_celia.png") with dis
Or with fixes applied.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018

Here is another error I encountered when corrupting the university with Emma. As Emma and I are going into the warehouse, this error happens:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc7/01_id.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 685, in script
    show expression "locations/university/corruption/sc7/01_id.png" with dis
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc7/01_id.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 685, in script
    show expression "locations/university/corruption/sc7/01_id.png" with dis
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc7/01_id.png'.

Darwin-19.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.16
Mon Jul 29 22:16:38 2019

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
I wouldn't mind in a future update being able to go on more dates with Emma; or at least be able to repeat her scenes.
or to get around to finish dosing her, and then changing her body type like the other girls.

Other thing I don't think we ever got, was the whole club thing with the daughter you have to mind-break. That story arc sort of stopped dead, even though I picked the option to basically turn her into a female 'me' I think is the one I settled on. why isn't she able to help out; or even appear in the nightclub after the one-time event?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I thought that but in the changlelog there is a separate NTR route along with public use which would be sharing. So is there actual NTR now?
yes, there is actual NTR now, well... just very little yet, and its 100% optional. Only with Emma too

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
how can change the names ??
Yours? All names are pretty much hard coded although if you want, you can change the overall ones by opening console and doing something like

em = "Name"

Most names are intuitive in this regard (the first two letters, always in lower case)
i.e.: ve, ce, ka, di, mi, em, ma, etc.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So the Android version does not have the incest patch is there anyway to patch it yourself? or is there an Android version that already has the patch??
I guess someone could take the PC version, add the patch, then compile it to android, but I dont really have the time to do it myself

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So more is on the way? I think i'm out then, thanks for the warning.
Only Emma will have that route, if you dont even like her, you can ignore her (for that matter is the only female character you can avoid to have sex altogether, not just the NTR content :p )

Reactions: libertypics

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
or to get around to finish dosing her, and then changing her body type like the other girls.

Other thing I don't think we ever got, was the whole club thing with the daughter you have to mind-break. That story arc sort of stopped dead, even though I picked the option to basically turn her into a female 'me' I think is the one I settled on. why isn't she able to help out; or even appear in the nightclub after the one-time event?
Thats mostly because it is a lot of time and effort, since she has like 7 personalities. I want to put more stuff into her, but in the future, once the main story has advanced

Reactions: Somtaaw101

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I dont know what to do, what are the differences between Vera's corruption and love routes?
Many scenes change, your dynamic with her changes too, and you also corrupt not only her but her whole team, while in the pure route you rather become their lovers by their own will

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes