Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Please fix when you go to Cathy room or Katy or your boss it goes and does not let me do anything and when Ignore it still doesn’t work please fix this

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
if you guys dont show the bug report renpy gives there is no way i can just magically guess what are you talking about, if i was aware of every bug in the game i would have solved it by now

Reactions: Reij

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
if you guys dont show the bug report renpy gives there is no way i can just magically guess what are you talking about, if i was aware of every bug in the game i would have solved it by now
I am very sorry i didn’t mean to be rude it just every time I go to Cathy or Katy or the science lady I can’t do anything and it comes up with the pic I have sent again sorry for being rude

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I am very sorry i didn’t mean to be rude it just every time I go to Cathy or Katy or the science lady I can’t do anything and it comes up with the pic I have sent again sorry for being rude
no problem i didnt thought you were being rude but it is hard to fix things i dont know off. Can you rather copy the text and paste it? although to be honest I dont understand what is the bug.

Did you overwrote when unzipping or did you created a new different folder? it also might be because you might be using an old incest patch

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
no problem i didnt thought you were being rude but it is hard to fix things i dont know off. Can you rather copy the text and paste it? although to be honest I dont understand what is the bug.

Did you overwrote when unzipping or did you created a new different folder? it also might be because you might be using an old incest patch
It’s okay the old file was not working so I just started a new game thank for the reply and I can’t wait to see new updates

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

louisliu15

Dec 25, 2018
Not pretty sure if it's a bug or not, but I can't trgger the next event after corrupt Luca, when I try to find Vera in the coffee shop, it just shows Vera is not here and find her in Friday. So where can I find Vera exactly for the following content?

Reactions: kingstone

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not pretty sure if it's a bug or not, but I can't trgger the next event after corrupt Luca, when I try to find Vera in the coffee shop, it just shows Vera is not here and find her in Friday. So where can I find Vera exactly for the following content?
maybe... go to the coffee shop in friday as it says? :p although I guess i can go and revisit the text and add exactly "I can find it here in friday" or something to make it100% clear it is there

May 4, 2019
I'm at the end of the walkthrough and I have no idea what to do. It feels like there's no more content available, but I know there is. I don't know how to change the formula to effect men and I don't see the standard "romance Vera" path either. I think the last time I saw Emma was the foursome scene and I can't contact her any more because the MC is like "she loves me, why would I call her?"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm at the end of the walkthrough and I have no idea what to do. It feels like there's no more content available, but I know there is. I don't know how to change the formula to effect men and I don't see the standard "romance Vera" path either. I think the last time I saw Emma was the foursome scene and I can't contact her any more because the MC is like "she loves me, why would I call her?"
okay apparently many people are getting stuck there, maybe somehow I fucked up something at the early game, although i dont know what that could be since these past updates i havent actually added any new variables or code that could do that, but i'll check it out now

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The game works, started the game again from the beginning and played the whole way through to the place you guys are having troubles.

You need 5 serums and go to the coffee shop on friday, are you guys sure you have 5 serums at least? or if you are corrupting luka, you sure you corrupted him to the end? (they are 4 scenes)

Reactions: Cmann
May 4, 2019
The game works, started the game again from the beginning and played the whole way through to the place you guys are having troubles.

You need 5 serums and go to the coffee shop on friday, are you guys sure you have 5 serums at least? or if you are corrupting luka, you sure you corrupted him to the end? (they are 4 scenes)
I don't know how to start corrupting Luka, that's what I was wanting to do though. I've tried going to the coffee shop on Friday, but nothing triggers. It's just the standard Vera options and giving five serums had standard dialogue. Thanks for your time

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I don't know how to start corrupting Luka, that's what I was wanting to do though. I've tried going to the coffee shop on Friday, but nothing triggers. It's just the standard Vera options and giving five serums had standard dialogue. Thanks for your time
to corrupt Luka you need to call Emma through your phone at home, similar to dating her

louisliu15

Dec 25, 2018
maybe... go to the coffee shop in friday as it says? :p although I guess i can go and revisit the text and add exactly "I can find it here in friday" or something to make it100% clear it is there
did try to go to the coffee shop in Friday but never trigger the up coming event. only thing I got is still "Vera is not here and find her in Friday. "

May 4, 2019
to corrupt Luka you need to call Emma through your phone at home, similar to dating her
When I try to call Emma it just says "She's already in love with me, I don't have much time for a date right now, maybe in the future." What requirements do you need to meet for the call?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
did you use cheats? any of you? because if so, maybe that broke the game, because literally no one else is having this trouble, and you two shouldnt either
At least the Luka's corrupt route works without troubles for me

1566915675687.png

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
okay to get it clear:

FIRST you need to corrupt Luka, you can't corrupt Luka unless you are already at that point of the plot and created the male serum, or you can not corrupt him, and just get enough serums and see her in friday

For that Vera's needs to trust you and finish everything else in the walkthrough.

And when you are done with the lenghty scene when you get the new journal, just visit the PPF HQ

like this is the code, if you already received a call of Vera in the morning (that actives s_05) you can go any friday and just start this

1566916114066.png

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes