Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
and how did it become unplayable?
i kinda agree with ie2adm. It was a cool sandbox type game with lots of paths and decisions, where some even has long term effect like body type change. I think unfortunatelly it outgorwe our devs capabiltiy (and budget) to work on such a large scale game and bring updates where he has to make like minimum 4-6 version of each picture for every character involved. Therfore he just making a couple a "I fast-forward trough, because I dont care" linear events. This is more of a visual novel now kinda the opposite why I fall in love with the game.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i have a bug when i try to have a Gangbang with Emma in the University

and after that the next day if I try to corrupt the university I have another bug

and if I can't continue with Emma I can't start with Branka so I will have to wait for a bugfix I guess

Last edited:

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I would have a really stupid question
do I have to play each update individually or is the last version enough? are the files compressed that much? the files are kind of small.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I would have a really stupid question
do I have to play each update individually or is the last version enough? are the files compressed that much? the files are kind of small.
last version is enough
Yeah they are quite compressed, uncompressed the game is above 2 gigs, and with my internet I can't really upload files so big (specially 3 times, for android, pc and mac) so this is the only way I can do this

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah the latest updates have been more linear and VN style (the game is a VN though, it has never been a full open sandbox game, but you didn't unlocked all features from the get go), but once these 3 storylines are finished, I will go over the other elements: Updating the journal, adding new events and locations, transformations, among others

Reactions: botc76

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It would help production if I could get a new PC, this was already kinda dated when I started the game, and now is really getting slow to the point that it is hard to even work in it. If you really like the game, please think of supporting it, if not with money at least spreading the word about it etc. so I can get enough to update my equipment at least

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So I loaded my .16 save, and .17 doesn't have the mentioned new scenes. Is my save bugged?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I loaded my .16 save, and .17 doesn't have the mentioned new scenes. Is my save bugged?
They should be there, not sure how the saves could be bugged. Are you playing on android?
Emma scenes are in the university, Branka and Cynthia's in the PPF HQ

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I'm on PC. I also don't appear to have access to the medical clinic, and when I go to the school there's only an option to go to Margeret's Office, and Erika's Laboratory.

subjects.png

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Getting this error when choosing "Corrupt the university".

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'>: <--- this is your answer
Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc9/02_id.png'. <---
just head to location/university/corruption/sc9 and sc10 location ..then make a copy of 02 image in sc9, rename and add _id, same goes to 01 file in sc10

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
It's not wrong to comment "there's a new update", but the proper way to do it is put up a request thread, or keep an eye if someone would drop it in here. However, please do not flood the thread with begging or baiting(for supporter that won't leak it). Also don't abuse the report system just because you hate reading even if JUST ONE comment begging for update. It is warrantable for a warning for such abuse.

Reactions: anime66

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm on PC. I also don't appear to have access to the medical clinic, and when I go to the school there's only an option to go to Margeret's Office, and Erika's Laboratory.

View attachment 407041
You are cheating corruption, that's gonna break the game lol

It is already mention in the first page that cheating corruption is going to break the game, you can cheat serum, suspicion, money etc. freely

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes