haidar

May 30, 2017
Hello guys,

Game's version was 09 when I last played. Today I tried it again and when I try to open diary, I get the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, is it saveable or do I have to start from scratch? I can make small adjustments to the files if it's not so complicated.

haidar

May 30, 2017
Hello guys,

Game's version was 09 when I last played. Today I tried it again and when I try to open diary, I get the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, is it saveable or do I have to start from scratch? I can make small adjustments to the files if it's not so complicated.
Nevermind, I got other "daily change" errors so I started from the beginning, hoping I can get to where I was fast.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
for the gangbang error you must reneame o2.png in 02_id.png
in the this folder
\TakeOver-0.17-pc\game\images\locations\university\corruption\sc9
but how to that for the android when it comes out? will the android version be fixed one?

Mar 27, 2019
does this game have an updated walkthrou all i see is a walkthrough for version 0.5 does it cover the later updates all the way to the current version 0.17 ... or just up to version 0.5 cause I need a walkthrough from start to finish not just part of a walkthrough

Reactions: libertypics

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...there is kind of an ingame walkthrough after you take over PPF.
Just open the updated Journal after that Event.... there you can find your walkthrough

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Funny enough it's actually the opposite reason, I'm actually looking for games with a good bit of gay content, since there are so few.
i am looking to expand Luka's character, and add a probably more muscular one too, but you know people complain a lot even though i havent been able to put much time to it :p

dipasupil

May 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 1143, in script
    ve "Need I remind both of you how far we’ve come in this operation. I don’t want to piss it all away with stupidity and blind risks."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 1143, in script
    ve "Need I remind both of you how far we’ve come in this operation. I don’t want to piss it all away with stupidity and blind risks."
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\alvin\Desktop\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.17
Sun Sep 22 21:30:16 2019

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone happen to havw a link to the previous version? Forgot to save at home fbefore updating...
in the latest versions it's enough to return home from for example the cty map... I think the only errors come up if you enter locations with new Events like the university and PPF before updateing by going home once

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes