MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Patch was the issue, without patch everything is working fine. I have just two small problems, can't get reports on dance task from celia and kathy.
weird, i will look into it tho, is there an error with a log or what happens?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Like the others, the patch 0.32 is not working, still Housewife and Student :unsure::(
Same as above:
there is an option in the house, i think in "misc." or when you visit the computer, you have a choice to refresh names etc. there, after the patch it should fix them

This is important because the names are loaded when the game starts, so if you do apply the patch after you start the game and saved, you have to do this to update them.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
weird, i will look into it tho, is there an error with a log or what happens?
There was error that was fixed without using patch, for Kathy and Celia dance report there is no error, option for report is simply absent. There was also an error on the farm with scolding event 3/3, i don't know if anybody else faced that issue, so just wanna let you know.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Ntr content bad or good?
Depends on what you mean with NTR. I've seen no "true" NTR with non-consenting partner. There's a few scenes I've seen where you can choose to see your love interest get fucked if you choose to.
And a few where your other harem girls are slutting around.
So... no NTR, just swinging and open relationships.

Reactions: curlyNadine

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Saves Problem: ?????

I have a problem with saves is there any help out here...
Here is the traceback.txt file

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
There was error that was fixed without using patch, for Kathy and Celia dance report there is no error, option for report is simply absent. There was also an error on the farm with scolding event 3/3, i don't know if anybody else faced that issue, so just wanna let you know.
ty, i think I already fixed the farm bug for the next release, I need to check the dance report

Reactions: RottenPlum

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Saves Problem: ?????

I have a problem with saves is there any help out here...
Here is the traceback.txt file
Make a clean install, this is not a problem with the save. Someone else had it and i think it was a problem with the patch, check in these past pages for more info about that, someone uploaded a patched version

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Any more recent walkthrough than the one at the start of the thread?
No need, you get the updated journal once you finish the walkthrough thats at the start of the thread, and the journal tells you what you need to do next

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes