MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I agree, the quest journal is sufficient to find out what you need to do. Maybe you could however switch out the introductory quest page, which still says "That's all for 0.5 folks, you can go home for now" (which by the way happens a few times during gameplay, information of the kind "That's all of her storyline for (outdated version number)". That's the only thing that irritates me sometimes (not in the "ires me" way but in the "is it for real now?" way).
I mean all things considered, I barely release on time because of the time i have available, so i only check old code when its a bug and i can fix it quick. I dont really track all of these "This is all" so i guess it makes it kinda harder

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
MaraTDuoDev received an error during activism, the error pointed to missing st_stress.png file. Found the file and it was names st_stressed.png. I renamed the file to reflect the error and it works fine now. Just wanted to let you know.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev received an error during activism, the error pointed to missing st_stress.png file. Found the file and it was names st_stressed.png. I renamed the file to reflect the error and it works fine now. Just wanted to let you know.
thanks, i will fix it right now!

Feb 16, 2018
v0.31 - 3 new story scenes, you can continue them from the HQ. They are all about preparing to take Folk Inc., and also, if you corrupted Vera early game, you will have a special scene when you can decide to corrupt the rest, which will affect the ending (I would say all endings lead to a harem but depending on your choice the relationship changes)

I found the issue to which this missing scene people are referring to is caused by.

In the folk_arc rpy file. There is a unnessary if vera_corr > 0 at the start as the seems to trigger regardless of corr value. Also at the end of the is a trigger

if vera_corr > 0
jump to folk_arc_sc3

the scene that people are missing is sc2. So people are being sent a whole extra scene ahead regardless of corr value. Change that to sc2 instead of sc3 and it works.

EDIT: Also noted that the corrupting the team members when triggered only seems to corrupt Emma, even though Jasey drinks as well and then you say you will do so to everyone else.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Same. It might be one hell of a chore to design them for every charachter., but it would be cool to finally have them all available. Maybe do like all transformations for 1 or 2 charachters per update to ease the workload or something.
Yeah, that would be great. Also hoping to be able to drug all the ladies, I don't need lovey doveys (in this game). ;)

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Could you change the text colour for the stats in the top left? The text is in white and at work its over a lit window making it close to impossible to see how much money I have...or change the position of it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
TakeOver 0.32 ipatch

instructions: as usual extract and replace. first the ipatch... (and then the names zip, if you do not want to use the "update names" option)

hakulaku97 and all... happy gaming :)
I've made a 0.33 patch (in case our modder is celebrating the holidays)

It's incest pre-patched (no need for names).

Please note that I've barely tested it, and I'm not a dev/modder, so, use at your own risks ^_^
As usual, extract in the game folder.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Can you update incest patch for new v0.33 ?
I've made a 0.33 patch (in case our modder is celebrating the holidays)

It's incest pre-patched (no need for names).

Please note that I've barely tested it, and I'm not a dev/modder, so, use at your own risks ^_^
As usual, extract in the game folder.
I'll take a brake from coding in general until the end of the year....
...I haven't played a single game the last 2 months e.g. Have not played v0.32 yet...:cry:

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes