dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Decided to check this before starting my vacations... and since it was a 3 minutes work...
= > ipatch updated... :giggle:
Now time for my vacation brake :coffee:
instructions: as usual extract and replace. first the ipatch... (and then the names zip, if you do not want to use the "update names" option)
Somehow, this didn't work for me. Playing the Mac version, but i'm not sure why that would matter. :/

Reactions: Dudlbert

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
after a long break i decided to try the newest version, went from the start again to make sure nothing goes wrong, after corrupting vera it seems like i have far less options than i had before(even in this save), when i go to the building, all i can do is rewatch the last corruption scene and pick events(which then let me select a few options, that are just people working, and the last one, monitoring, where i can have sex with vera).

did i do something wrong in this run? because i remember being able to not only have mutliple choices for sex scenes with vera, but with her followers as well.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Somehow, this didn't work for me. Playing the Mac version, but i'm not sure why that would matter. :/
Not working for me either....
It seems that on the mac version of Renpy the engine does not update the rpyc file when the rpy file is changed.
Use finder to search for those files with the extantion ".rpyc" in the game directory and delete them.
After you restart the game the engine should recreate them and you'll see the patched dialogs.

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
It seems that on the mac version of Renpy the engine does not update the rpyc file when the rpy file is changed.
Use finder to search for those files with the extantion ".rpyc" in the game directory and delete them.
After you restart the game the engine should recreate them and you'll see the patched dialogs.
Thanks. So, i need to delete all the corresponding .rpyc files?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I play on PC and it seems that only the first couple of lines its not working - Guess coder forget them. After playing 2 or 3 minutes everything was named correctly

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I play on PC and it seems that only the first couple of lines its not working - Guess coder forget them. After playing 2 or 3 minutes everything was named correctly
Similar experience, the introduction was "unpatched" but later on it was a nice family gathering.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Yes
Similar experience, the introduction was "unpatched" but later on it was a nice family gathering.
Those do not need to be patched.
If you want to see the "family" introduction you should replace the "names.rpy" before starting the game.
more info here https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-33-studio-dystopia.10384/post-4678044

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how can i make girl muscular?
I have completed ideal mode.
Body shapes are still mostly lacking, so most girls only have a few options and as of now you cannot make every girl muscular. However, the process is generally the same.

Jul 22, 2017
[B]MaraTDuoDev[/B] I figured you'd like to know I have been able to do interrupting science up to 3/4 so far how ever 3/4 is giving me an error. If i find anymore I'll let you know
I would also like to note that interrupting science 4/4 is working just fine as well as 1/4 & 2/4. looks like the only 1 to give me an error at the moment in the game is 3/4

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes