randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Wait there's gay and ntr content now? I've missed a lot of updates lmao
I don't remember those tags either but I doubt that the ntr affects the player since I believe that we are the ones doing it as for the gay tag it might be optional but it is welcome none the less

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't remember those tags either but I doubt that the ntr affects the player since I believe that we are the ones doing it as for the gay tag it might be optional but it is welcome none the less
There's been a few gay and sharing scenes in the game for a goodish while; in both cases very minor and completely avoidable. I don't remember seeing any outright NTR (unless you count the optional sharing/free use content as NTR, which would be straining the definition), but haven't played the last few updates.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The NTR was something in the Park towards the beginning of the game with one girl who did an act on her own (do not remember what exactly). Was minor and not really NTR (to me).
I do not remember any gay content, not to say it is not there though.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
There's been a few gay and sharing scenes in the game for a goodish while; in both cases very minor and completely avoidable. I don't remember seeing any outright NTR (unless you count the optional sharing/free use content as NTR, which would be straining the definition), but haven't played the last few updates.
The NTR was something in the Park towards the beginning of the game with one girl who did an act on her own (do not remember what exactly). Was minor and not really NTR (to me).
I do not remember any gay content, not to say it is not there though.
I mean knowing what this game is all about the player really should look after the ntr stuff which I don't mind at all.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it avoidable though?
Yup. As part of your general corruption of the city you can choose to make various NPC's public use, but that's up to you.

As Zephea mentions, there's one scene early on where an NPC takes the initiative to seduce a target, but you can cut them off before it goes very far if you prefer.

In general, this game is partly about the MC building his own personal harem, partly about him (and his accomplices) turning the city into one big fuckpile.

Sep 29, 2017
Yup. As part of your general corruption of the city you can choose to make various NPC's public use, but that's up to you.

As Zephea mentions, there's one scene early on where an NPC takes the initiative to seduce a target, but you can cut them off before it goes very far if you prefer.

In general, this game is partly about the MC building his own personal harem, partly about him (and his accomplices) turning the city into one big fuckpile.
gotcha. Wish more things would use the NTR(avoidable) tag if that was the case. I'd try out more games if there are others with that tag that are actually avoidable. Not my thing, and won't ever be.

Reactions: str8up

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
gotcha. Wish more things would use the NTR(avoidable) tag if that was the case. I'd try out more games if there are others with that tag that are actually avoidable. Not my thing, and won't ever be.
No worries. As noted above, I don't remember seeing anything in the game that I would consider NTR, despite what the tags say.

Reactions: str8up

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a decent amount of Content in 0.34?. I mean how many of the girls can you fully Corrupt so far?,
Quite a few (don't wanna count), though it works a bit differently on some of the later characters than on the first four (mechanic, boss, not-mom, not-sis). But there's at least a dozen girls which you can visit at a whim and ask them for personal time, all but two by corruption.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
After nearly two years of development I'm finding it harder and harder to keep up with every update. It feels like the game has lost its focus as an adult game and is trying to go full political/social intrigue novel that just so happens to have sexual content in it.

The renders are good but nothing special if anything they are on the simpler side of the spectrum. The story is there but unless this is your cup of tea its tedious to work through and there are still lots of little side things like the gene therapy that don't seem to play into anything especially since what sex scenes you get are of the unmodified bodies.

We are still getting something here but if I was a pateron supporter I would seriously be considering dropping this game just because its going no where quick and there is little else to justify the on going cost.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait, so are there gay scenes in the game?? I really hope so!
A few. It is not in any way a major focus of the game, so if that's what you're after, you may be disappointed. There are a couple of incidental male characters the MC can have sex with, but the vast majority is m/f content.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Havent played this game in many months now, was waiting for some significant family progression. But that seems very few and far between from the patch notes. Am I correct in assuming there hasn't been substantial family updates in the last 6-8 months?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes