gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait, so are there gay scenes in the game?? I really hope so!
A few. It is not in any way a major focus of the game, so if that's what you're after, you may be disappointed. There are a couple of incidental male characters the MC can have sex with, but the vast majority is m/f content.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Havent played this game in many months now, was waiting for some significant family progression. But that seems very few and far between from the patch notes. Am I correct in assuming there hasn't been substantial family updates in the last 6-8 months?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Havent played this game in many months now, was waiting for some significant family progression. But that seems very few and far between from the patch notes. Am I correct in assuming there hasn't been substantial family updates in the last 6-8 months?
I have no special knowledge, but considering that they are already fully corrupted and under the MC's thumb (to the extent of worshipping him, willingly engaging in threesomes with each other, etc.), I wouldn't expect any major progression with them until the endgame or if/when new training paths are added: There just isn't that many ways for their story to progress apart from that. There have been a few scenes added here and there, but no massive expansions of their content.

I could be wrong of course, so take it for what it's worth.

Reactions: Cartageno

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
question, I finished corrupting the university, but the status reports says I need Emma's help and to go to the university. Anyone else having this issue, or is it just my save file might be corrupted?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
question, I finished corrupting the university, but the status reports says I need Emma's help and to go to the university. Anyone else having this issue, or is it just my save file might be corrupted?
From the latest ChangeLog: There is a bug in a journal somewhere, which says that you need to continue corrupting the university when the task is done; this has not been fixed yet (need to look further), but it should't stop or affect the main story AFAIK

You should be fine if you think you are all done.

Reactions: D Dog

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
From the latest ChangeLog: There is a bug in a journal somewhere, which says that you need to continue corrupting the university when the task is done; this has not been fixed yet (need to look further), but it should't stop or affect the main story AFAIK

You should be fine if you think you are all done.
Thanks, really didn't want to start over.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game seriously needs a "how to" guide or something. I have NO idea what I am supposed to do to get started, how to make serum, how to corrupt, etc.

And it's not even explained in the game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
This game seriously needs a "how to" guide or something. I have NO idea what I am supposed to do to get started, how to make serum, how to corrupt, etc.

And it's not even explained in the game.
You can buy Supplies while at home (at least I can) and then go to the Lab during the day where you have to option to make serums. If you do not alreay have it, the Walkthrough on the OP is a good start even though it does not go all the way.
Plus there are some 'cheats' on the OP also, in case you need them :>) Once you get the hang of it the game will flow somewhat. Enjoy!

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Yet another pointless update with uninteresting story crap and as usual no updates to the gene therapy transformations which I will point out have been advertised since the very beginning. The story seems very random and like it's not really going anywhere. Also Emma should be regularly accessible and transformable like the family.

Oct 6, 2019
I think this game is getting stale. It has a lot of content, more than any game I played really, and this should be enough. The story needs to wrap up and finish the transformations etc. Interesting relationships are already done, now new scenes are mostly with random characters no one cares about.

Developer should instead focus on a new game with a fresh story and relationships. Just my two cents.

This is one of my favorite games, don't get me wrong, but there's no need to drag it on.

Reactions: Futaglit

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.34 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If I don't want the girls to gol wild with others guys i shouldn't make them learn the public use "skill" right? or there's another "skill" that I souldn't make them learn?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If I don't want the girls to gol wild with others guys i shouldn't make them learn the public use "skill" right? or there's another "skill" that I souldn't make them learn?
I do not remember any blatant scenes of the women going around having sex with all the guys... however, keep in mind you do run a bar/brothel. You are expected to gather intel and part of the women's jobs is to assist with that. Sex is one way to get that intel. So, you may want to consider making some of them Public Use to not lose those opportunities!
Most all the skills you can give them have uses, so just choose which roles/jobs you need them to fulfill. Spy, office worker, work at the club, etc. I spread the jobs out amongst the women when I played. There is no real fighting or dire need for warriors yet (as far as I know) so you can avoid those skills for now. :>) Hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do not remember any blatant scenes of the women going around having sex with all the guys... however, keep in mind you do run a bar/brothel. You are expected to gather intel and part of the women's jobs is to assist with that. Sex is one way to get that intel. So, you may want to consider making some of them Public Use to not lose those opportunities!
Most all the skills you can give them have uses, so just choose which roles/jobs you need them to fulfill. Spy, office worker, work at the club, etc. I spread the jobs out amongst the women when I played. There is no real fighting or dire need for warriors yet (as far as I know) so you can avoid those skills for now. :>) Hope that helps a bit.
Well, as the game stands now (so it may change) I don't see a real need for making the girls public mechanics wise, less so if you want to keep them to yourself. Storywise you already have four employees and intel is gathering up faster than you can use it anyway, similar to the other resources. And while not many, there are some scenes where they will do things in public (mom telling stories, boss and the delivery guy on fridays).

But yeah, with the whole setup I'll agree that this game is not really intended as a private harem collection game.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
It says I need to help Emma with the university but she's not there. Also when inviting her for a 3some it gives me an error. Anyone know a fix or why its happening

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is this text based only? well i dunno, tag says its 3dcg, maybe i will take a look to find out,

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes