MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The changelog talk of Petite transformation for Katy and Celia, but I don't see that option in game, the only one I can choose are Strong and Ideal, I would think that petite could be young since that is the one that make the body more petite.
yes i use both terms, petite and young, as the same
you need to research the genetic therapy with erika

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Sorry, I had played a previous version and I was sure there was some h scenes Celia and Katie at the dinner, but I can't trigger that anymore. Am I doing something wrong or am I crazy and those scenes were never there? I'm still using my old saves.
they have been moved - they happened at random before, now in the main menu when you are in your house, in the misc. options you have an events option. They are available or not depending on the time of the day.

I decided to do it like this because personally it felt like too tedious to be spammed with the same event over and over.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
I don't know where I should go for bug reports, but there're some missing images for cleia's public use scenes in her office

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
if you can share the errorlog here it would be helpful
The threesome with Emma and Celia also leads to a series of missing image errors: The game keeps looking for emma\actions\3some celia\03_id.png which doesn't exist, instead of calling the images actually in the folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

inkyhorn

Dec 20, 2020
if you can share the errorlog here it would be helpful
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/downtown/office/office events.rpy", line 199, in script
    show expression "locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png" with dis  # place holder
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/downtown/office/office events.rpy", line 199, in script
    show expression "locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png" with dis  # place holder
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'.

Linux-5.11.2-zen1-1-zen-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.35
Mon Mar  1 15:29:31 2021
Also another error with petite Celia:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While loading <'Image' u'celia/expressions/id_doubt.png'>: 
  File "game/celia.rpy", line 261, in script 
    show celia doubt with disf 
IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/expressions/id_doubt.png'. 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "game/celia.rpy", line 261, in script 
    show celia doubt with disf 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1356, in execute 
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement 
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2227, in do_with 
    clear=clear) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2672, in interact 
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3158, in interact_core 
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen 
    renpy.config.screen_height, 
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render 
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at) 
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render 
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render 
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 336, in render 
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1267, in render 
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render 
    return cache.get(self, render=True) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get 
    surf = image.load() 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load 
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename) 
  File "/home/coco/MEGADown/TakeOver-0.35-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load 
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name) 
IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/expressions/id_doubt.png'. 

Linux-5.11.2-zen1-1-zen-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5 
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092 
Take Over 0.35 
Mon Mar  1 15:30:30 2021

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

R P

Jan 16, 2021
We are working now on the transformation aspects of the game. Next month we want to see if we can finish Celia and Katy transformations, or maybe just leave the BBW for later, but yes this is our priority now
OMG YES, THANK YOU - Been waiting so impatiently for more transformations (and for more characters to transform)!

I saw that you said you listen to suggestions for what people want to see - Well, the more characters that you add Ideal and Strong transformations for, the happier I'll be, sir, hehe ;) I can't wait to see what Branka and Jasey will look like after the Ideal transformation, not to mention Emma with a Strong bod, and I'm REALLY eager to see Vera after both :D SO MANY POSSIBILITIES :love:

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
How is it that I have only the "ideal" transformation?
Will other characters be transformed in a near future? In this case, I'll become a patreon in the minute as this game is really great.

Edited : just suscribed!

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How is it that I have only the "ideal" transformation?
Will other characters be transformed in a near future? In this case, I'll become a patreon in the minute as this game is really great.

Edited : just suscribed!
There are 3 transformations, but not every character has them. The newest addition is the young transformation for Celia and Katy, and also scenes for the strong version of Celia. We'll be adding significantly more next update though!

R P

Jan 16, 2021
There are 3 transformations, but not every character has them. The newest addition is the young transformation for Celia and Katy, and also scenes for the strong version of Celia. We'll be adding significantly more next update though!
Be still my beating heart :eek:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
If you don't mind me asking another question, what date are you guys aiming for on the release of the next update? Not trying to nail you down to a specific date or anything - Just curious of when I can start obsessively checking back for it, lol :p Thanks!

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If you don't mind me asking another question, what date are you guys aiming for on the release of the next update? Not trying to nail you down to a specific date or anything - Just curious of when I can start obsessively checking back for it, lol :p Thanks!
Releases are usually around the day 20th of each month :D

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I went ahead and started a new game and I ended up running into some errors with Dimitria (MC's Boss) 3/4 Interrupting Science lab event.

here the first error there's like six more after this one.

May 19, 2020
We are working now on the transformation aspects of the game. Next month we want to see if we can finish Celia and Katy transformations, or maybe just leave the BBW for later, but yes this is our priority now
Tbh I personally have been waiting for the BBW transformations more than anything lmao, but of course you should do what is most popular according to your Patreon subscribers/supporters first, and if you do decide to leave the BBW stuff for later, at least hopefully that way it would receive a little more attention as opposed to making it secondary to other things, if that makes sense?

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Tbh I personally have been waiting for the BBW transformations more than anything lmao, but of course you should do what is most popular according to your Patreon subscribers/supporters first, and if you do decide to leave the BBW stuff for later, at least hopefully that way it would receive a little more attention as opposed to making it secondary to other things, if that makes sense?
What a mature opinion... is this still the internet? :p In all seriousness, I don't mind big honkers and a big ass, it's the middle where I lose interest when it comes to BBW :( Maybe the Bimbo stuff would be a decent substitute for you? Personally, I could be into that, if it wasn't for the cheap spray tan and all the tats, judging from the in-game depiction. I dunno - Maybe that's central to the 'bimbo' aesthetic? Might be overthinking this a bit, LOL =p

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What a mature opinion... is this still the internet? :p In all seriousness, I don't mind big honkers and a big ass, it's the middle where I lose interest when it comes to BBW :( Maybe the Bimbo stuff would be a decent substitute for you? Personally, I could be into that, if it wasn't for the cheap spray tan and all the tats, judging from the in-game depiction. I dunno - Maybe that's central to the 'bimbo' aesthetic? Might be overthinking this a bit, LOL =p
BBW can be some of the most enticing women - however they need to be done right, which in real life they surprisingly often are. If you just create oversized tits and ass plus just a bit of waist, it isn't working. However, here I am confident, since Emma's natural state is well done. But it may still prove difficult to apply it to every girl believably.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
At risk of spamming the thread even more, I just realized that the game, or at least this official thread here, doesn't have the 'Transformation' tag - Any way we can get that added? I mean, there's already a decent amount of transformation stuff in the game, so I feel like it's past due, really :confused:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
BBW can be some of the most enticing women - however they need to be done right, which in real life they surprisingly often are. If you just create oversized tits and ass plus just a bit of waist, it isn't working. However, here I am confident, since Emma's natural state is well done. But it may still prove difficult to apply it to every girl believably.
Fair enough, and to each their own, of course :) Glad Emma is there for those who are into that sort of thing, like yourself ;) She actually reminds me a bit of my own girlfriend, actually, LOL :p

...Wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like after the Strong transformation, though. Mmmm... :sneaky:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Fair enough, and to each their own, of course
How can someone don't like this?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes