fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Oh, believe me, no judging here, just waxing philosophic ;) What you wank to is your business, of course, as it should be - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all :) As long as you don't, you know, have anybody tied up in your basement or anything!

Well... at least no one who doesn't want to be there, anyway =p
To be honest, it would be a lot more likely I'd be the one tied up LOL

• Haha
Reactions: R P

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
BBW can be some of the most enticing women - however they need to be done right, which in real life they surprisingly often are. If you just create oversized tits and ass plus just a bit of waist, it isn't working. However, here I am confident, since Emma's natural state is well done. But it may still prove difficult to apply it to every girl believably.
tbh one of the big problems with BBW are the renders... something is weird with the models when they become fat, and I do not know how to fix that properly. I think maybe I will contact a dev from a BBW game and ask him if he can help me with it, or do some extra research. Otherwise it will be very bothersome to work on this content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fanboi

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How can someone don't like this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao at first due to the spoiler tag I thought it was going to be a barrage of bugs to fix, instead of photos :p

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
haha.. what I meant to say is
-how can someone don't like a bbw?
Because while bbw can be nice but way to many people mix it with morbidly obese women, so when you are looking for a nice looking chubby woman with a nice set of tits and ass but instead you find a disgusting blob who most likely refuses to bathe.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Draco0 and fanboi

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Do the girls actually have scenes at the club if you've turned them into courtesans? I swear I can't get any to trigger apart from generic girls.

Also, I'm still surprised by how little space this game takes up.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That makes sense.

So, should I assume the courtesan scenes don't exist apart from ones for the generic prostitutes? Everyone is trained and assigned but no scenes occur.

May 19, 2020
What a mature opinion... is this still the internet? :p In all seriousness, I don't mind big honkers and a big ass, it's the middle where I lose interest when it comes to BBW :( Maybe the Bimbo stuff would be a decent substitute for you? Personally, I could be into that, if it wasn't for the cheap spray tan and all the tats, judging from the in-game depiction. I dunno - Maybe that's central to the 'bimbo' aesthetic? Might be overthinking this a bit, LOL =p
Haha, I mean so long as it ends up in the game, I'm not too fussed about the when, it's already been several months since I discovered this so I'm accustomed to waiting for what I want, lol. Like fanboi said, thick thighs, round belly and all are things I find pretty attractive, won't lie. But you're also correct - huge tits and asses are always very welcome, lmao. I think we feel somewhat similar about the bimbo transformation - I love the tits and ass, and the tattoos don't even bother me (unless they cover everything), but the tan always puts me off a bit. Plus in IRL natural >>> plastic at least for me. So yeah, BBW #1 for me, but bimbo is also fine. (And yes, I love Emma's default model and am very glad she at least is in there for now)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Not to be to much of a sap I just kind of find it odd that since there are atleast some sort of love path for some of the characters in the game but Celia doesn't have one of her own. Celia already has a tight bond with the MC and if I am reading her story correctly she looks like she is just depressed wanting things to go back to like they used to be before the government take over and just longing for a significant others loving embrace. (Seeing her story like that it just makes me feel bad to corrupt her like you do even though there still are sort of lovey dovey moments the corruption path).

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Not to be to much of a sap I just kind of find it odd that since there are atleast some sort of love path for some of the characters in the game but Celia doesn't have one of her own. Celia already has a tight bond with the MC and if I am reading her story correctly she looks like she is just depressed wanting things to go back to like they used to be before the government take over and just longing for a significant others loving embrace. (Seeing her story like that it just makes me feel bad to corrupt her like you do even though there still is sort of lovey dovey moments the corruption path).
I guess that kinda makes sense but tbh adding a love path to every character could be a lot of extra work.
I *might* do it for Katy and Celia too in the future, but it would be more like you have the choice to go in a few dates with them and get closer without changing the main story too much

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I guess that kinda makes sense but tbh adding a love path to every character could be a lot of extra work.
I *might* do it for Katy and Celia too in the future, but it would be more like you have the choice to go in a few dates with them and get closer without changing the main story too much
Well I can sort of see why the other girls don't really fit with a love path (Story wise) closest would be maybe Katy since I think she has a close bond with the MC too but I think even for her shes kind of to far gone at this point you pretty much have to use atleast "some" kind of corruption to get her out of her "government nut" thing shes going through. Celia on the other hand just falls into place for a love path. How the game is set up though I guess what you would have to do if you want to do her love path is to save her for later when you start taking over the city. (The point where the rest of the love paths really comes into play).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way to stop the production of serum? .. Literally wasting my supplies when I don't even need then rn ffs
(a) Tell everybody you have assigned to production (Dimitria comes to mind) to do something else
(b) Set assigned workers under Production-Labor-Serum to 0

Then again, by now you should also get so much money that it's probably easier to just assign the auto buy of supplies under Production-Insurgency-Logistics. Then both numbers (money, serum) will just grow while you're continuing the story and there will be ample of them once needed again.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
(a) Tell everybody you have assigned to production (Dimitria comes to mind) to do something else
(b) Set assigned workers under Production-Labor-Serum to 0

Then again, by now you should also get so much money that it's probably easier to just assign the auto buy of supplies under Production-Insurgency-Logistics. Then both numbers (money, serum) will just grow while you're continuing the story and there will be ample of them once needed again.
if this doesnt works inform me to check it and fix it

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
okay i think the university at this point is already corrupted, so what is wrong is the message.
Havent you at this point like corrupt Dana and Petra?
Actually having looked at it what's wrong is the code. I'm also getting this "help Emma at the university" log message so I dug into the code and the reason that message pops is because _fac_univ_corr isn't yet at 100 but the last university corruption scene only sets it to 85 which gets rid of the "corrupt university" option in the location menu but means there is no way to actually get it to 100 thus clearing that message without cheating.

Since you seem to be one of the devs working on the game honestly it's not a bad game and the code for the most part is sound but the game is riddled with errors pretty much from line 1. Most are just the typical engrish mistakes like improper gender pronouns or improper word usage and typos but the story seems to ignore choices made earlier in the game a lot. For example Vera, if you choose to corrupt her or not she still has all kinds of snark towards you that she shouldn't have if she was actually under your control. I don't know if that was lazy writer or lazy coding or what but her behavior doesn't even come close to fitting other corrupted individuals. Another example probably 80-90 of the time when Maja talks during the corrupt the tv station segment it incorrectly labels her as Margaret cause instead of the character code for her lines being "maj" it's just "ma". One final example because it related to the issue with the emma message this was probably done because during the final university corruption event Vera tells you to try to teach Emma some discipline by having her help you fix Claire's daughter Nela who's brain you wiped earlier in the game but the training Nela option at the club has nothing to do with Emma nor is there any way to get her involved.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes