hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
UPDATE 0.37:

Hello patrons! 0.37 is here, and we want to thank you all for your support, which makes this possible!
As mentioned in previous updates, we have been focusing on transformations. This month we deliver the petite version of Mirjana, and a scene for her, and a scene for muscular Dimi and Katy.
We also realize that the club has been quite empty of content, so we started to work on it; This month, we added a special scene for Katy (when she works as an entertainer); you can now cheer for her, join her and perform with her, or if you trained her properly, even invite others to join you.
We'll keep adding one or two scenes a month for the club until all assignable agents have at least one.
Next month we'll add the last muscular scene for Mirjana and petite TF for Dimitria. With these done, there are only 2 bimbo versions left, and the BBW ones, to finish the transformations for the first set of characters, but there is still room to expand their content by adding a few additional scenes to them. These will be put to a poll!
Anyway, here is the changelog!
CHANGELOG
  • 4 story scenes, two with Gio, Sarah, and Marlene and two with Vera and Emma.
  • Petite transformation for Mirjana (w/ scene)
  • Mirjana petite scene at the workshop
  • Muscular scenes for Dimitria and Katy
  • New choice at the club, scene for Katy as an entertainer
This will be all this month, but adding the TF scenes is going smoothly, and it will make it easier to just add more content on top of it via polling after all of them have it!
Thank you again for your support and if you have any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc., feel free to put them in a comment, send a DM, or better yet, join our discord, where we can answer way quicker!

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I hadn't played this game in a long time and after coming back to it I really, really, want to recommend one feature to implement: An easy way to grock all the daily stat modifiers when it comes to gains and losses and a way to change them without having to switch between all the differing screens and then having to do all the math in your head to see if you haven't just cocked yourself because you forgot something

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I hadn't played this game in a long time and after coming back to it I really, really, want to recommend one feature to implement: An easy way to grock all the daily stat modifiers when it comes to gains and losses and a way to change them without having to switch between all the differing screens and then having to do all the math in your head to see if you haven't just cocked yourself because you forgot something
Mmmmh seems really complicated to do at this point, if you are more detailed about your idea i might see a way to implement it

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Mmmmh seems really complicated to do at this point, if you are more detailed about your idea i might see a way to implement it
Mmmm, guess the easiest way to describe it is a single tab/screen which shows how much research, suspicion, etc you gain/lose on a daily basis and a breakdown of why: like what persons/personnel are assigned to which tasks. All the information is already being handled behind the scenes on different tabs making the entire thing rather hard to follow how many perons are doing what again? especially after taking a break from playing

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
the locations for ipatch is bugged. if i move all the folders from the patch to the game then i cant go anywhere in the city, but if i leave the folder locations inside the scripts folder out then the game works
No, it's not.
You probably are on a MacOS... the only OS that when replacing a folder deletes the contents of the previous one instead of merging them.
Activate the hidden merge option (by holding the option key) when dragging the "game" folder and select merge.

Merge two folders with the same name
If you have two folders with identical names at two different locations, you can merge them into a single folder.
  • On your Mac, press and hold the Option key, then drag one folder to the location that contains a folder with the same name. In the dialog that appears, click Merge.
    The Merge option appears only if one of the folders contains items that are not in the other folder. If the folders contain different versions of identically named files, the only options are Stop or Replace.

Last edited:

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
What about including a gallery? That way you can see previous event levels again, or previous profile pages? Make it so you select a character, select what level you want the character at for the scene. And do the same for Events. Just an idea, although one I personally would enjoy because then I won't need to make a save before I do ANYTHING.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Mmmm, guess the easiest way to describe it is a single tab/screen which shows how much research, suspicion, etc you gain/lose on a daily basis and a breakdown of why: like what persons/personnel are assigned to which tasks. All the information is already being handled behind the scenes on different tabs making the entire thing rather hard to follow how many perons are doing what again? especially after taking a break from playing
I'll take notes; I can definitely try to improve the journal a little more

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I haven't played this game for a long time, was Emma's transformation implemented?
yes. Some people have reported that some scenes don't have the proper render, but once I find those I will fix the issue

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes