Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It should be the go to the city option, you can find the black market there.
I have it as an option between Cell Phone and Misc Choices. I cannot see the time of day because the image is cropped at the top, but the background looks like evening, too.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Screenshot_260.png Screenshot_261.png

Even though there is no option to help Emma at the University (there is no option even to corrupt the university since the action is complete) but still the status report shows that I need to help Emma with the University. Am I missing something?

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
Where can I find Vera? I just found that I can enter the workshop and want to add Mirjana relationship, but the game prompts me to deal with Vera first.

2021 4 4 1.png

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a way to play without using the "IDEAL" transformation at all?
The models before using it are my type of petite, small-boobed beauty. Afterward, they seem generic fake curvy and lack the sexiness of all natural women.

Also, I am kind of lost for anything to do, since multiple events at work seem to have jumped from 1/4 to 4/4 overnight and I missed out on some content.
The events progress with the freedom of the city. They usually go at < 30, < 60 and 60+
You could cheat freedom to see the others, just open the console and do
freedom = 35 or similar

No transformation is obligatory

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Reactions: kghky

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey Mara, sooo...

Who's getting transformations next, and which ones? Inquiring minds want to know :D

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes