relldrih

Aug 10, 2017
it will get an update on the weekend, the persom who makes the pathc for this always updtaes it on weekends
Good to know, thanks bro. Also just a suggestion, can this info be put in the OP under the asterisk(*) like the disclaimer so the questions of when the patch comes out dont come up as often?

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Good to know, thanks bro. Also just a suggestion, can this info be put in the OP under the asterisk(*) like the disclaimer so the questions of when the patch comes out dont come up as often?
Or you know People could read some of the last few pages. I dont know just a thought.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm strange. With 0.36 i started a new playtrough. After the MC get back from work i get this message and cant play any further 1616797207132.png

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I guess that kinda makes sense but tbh adding a love path to every character could be a lot of extra work.
I *might* do it for Katy and Celia too in the future, but it would be more like you have the choice to go in a few dates with them and get closer without changing the main story too much
Transformation? Absolutely, were working on it right now! Romance? Ehhh not to sure about that one. Fucking lmao

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/folk/corruption/sc17/vera/10i.png'>:
File "game/folk arc.rpy", line 2342, in script
"As I continue to pound her, I felt the eyes of people watching us."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/folk/corruption/sc17/vera/10i.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/folk arc.rpy", line 2342, in script
"As I continue to pound her, I felt the eyes of people watching us."
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/folk/corruption/sc17/vera/10i.png'.

need help
you could replace the name in the bug, it might be one in the folder just with other name, but you can out anything just so you dont get the error if you really can't wait for next update. Thanks for the reporting, fixing it!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

journal says: "help emma, find emma at univ"
update says

"2 New, very long story scenes. This includes 2 training sessions for Giovanni, which can be done with public use and personal training, and 2 scenes for Vera and Emma "developing" their relationship"
haven't find any way to activate
Was bugged, release a fix a few days ago here, and a new fixed version in patron with the same name though.

Reactions: cccxxx

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017

journal says: "help emma, find emma at univ"
update says

"2 New, very long story scenes. This includes 2 training sessions for Giovanni, which can be done with public use and personal training, and 2 scenes for Vera and Emma "developing" their relationship"
haven't find any way to activate
Are you referring to the part where you corrupt the univ? Just go univ/hq and see if you are stuck.

I notice that this mission can't complete. It's stuck when i've completed every corrupt on univ.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I forgot how to add Bimbo transformation To Katy and Celia. When I go to gene therapy, all I see is the petite and strong. I was hoping it would be automatic. Can some one remind me ho to add Bimbo?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I forgot how to add Bimbo transformation To Katy and Celia. When I go to gene therapy, all I see is the petite and strong. I was hoping it would be automatic. Can some one remind me ho to add Bimbo?
once you researched the bimbo transformation, go with them and you can select a gene therapy

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
It is not there. And I have TakeOver-0.36-pc. nor can I train Giovanni with Sarah. I got to the point where Sarah started to train him and then they placed the camera in Sarah's place and then the game said that is all for now. The only thing in HQ is Corrupt Vera, Team, events and Leave.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It is not there. And I have TakeOver-0.36-pc. nor can I train Giovanni with Sarah. I got to the point where Sarah started to train him and then they placed the camera in Sarah's place and then the game said that is all for now. The only thing in HQ is Corrupt Vera, Team, events and Leave.
You dont directly train giovanni, sarah does, so thats the normal part of the story
About the bimbofication, it is working for me and for everyone else, idk what can be the problem tbh i need to look into it

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
You dont directly train giovanni, sarah does, so thats the normal part of the story
About the bimbofication, it is working for me and for everyone else, idk what can be the problem tbh i need to look into it
Still unable to activate the new story part for 0.36... am I still supposed to visit PPF or it's actually at somewhere else?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Still unable to activate the new story part for 0.36... am I still supposed to visit PPF or it's actually at somewhere else?
I mention in an early post - first release was bugged. Patreon has a fixed version, I also shared a few pages ago a patch for the people who already have it

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes