padder

May 5, 2018
I kinda wanna replay this as soon as the incest patch is out, is there a way to get a notification when its out?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"patch version number does not match game version number - why doesn't it work?"
lol when questions answer themselves, they really don't need to be asked. :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO:

I kinda wanna replay this as soon as the incest patch is out, is there a way to get a notification when its out?
If this thread is in your Watched list, then when this thread is updated you'll receive notification.
You can choose for it to be by email, or just on-site.
Unfortunately you can't make this specific to the mod.

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
unless the mod maker creates a thread specificly for the I-Patch, then no, you cant be notified for that patch specificly. But as others have said, most likely the i-patch will be updated somewhere around this weekend, though that is up to the original auther of said patch.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Did you see tag "female domination" here ?
And since you can't see this tag, it's obvious that you can't find any femdom here.
Games are not always tagged correctly, for example there are games that even switched tags couple of times in the past like MIST. That is because there is hardly consent about what femdom really means, some would consider a footjob or pussylicking as femdom, others won't.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Games are not always tagged correctly, for example there are games that even switched tags couple of times in the past like MIST. That is because there is hardly consent about what femdom really means, some would consider a footjob or pussylicking as femdom, others won't.
Mist only added Femdom in because some *ahem* people complained that the footjob, given out by a girl under the control of a demonic creature, took place during an interrogation scene, where the MC was captive & beaten, so it was not optional.
These are the same sort of people who would cry "femdom" if a woman said she wanted to go on top.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Couldn't agree more. We all probably had our experiences with females or males where for the situation one was on top literally, but it was mutual fun and no enforcing. Of course, proper dom/sub also is mutual fun, but not every time somebody takes the initiative or is on top or what have you belongs to it. There is a third way between "male dom" and "female dom" (adjust for homosexual scenes which are harder to describe but will have similar interactions between the individuals). But apparently some people feel "If I am not dominating then I am dominated" - these poor souls are missing out on one of the largest swaths of human enjoyment.

Guys, not everything is a power struggle. When a girl pushes you on a bed because she is horny she is not dominating you and you won't lose your Alpha Dog Membership card. Especially because, if this bothers you, you are so not alpha to begin with, only an insecure poor kitty. (Again adjust for other types of relationships. Even the top/bottom or train/tunnel question in gay relationships isn't purely dom or sub.)

Edit: changed "is" in the last bracket to "isn't", a typo with severe consequences for the meaning

Last edited:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/folk/corruption/sc17/vera/10i.png'>:
File "game/folk arc.rpy", line 2342, in script
"As I continue to pound her, I felt the eyes of people watching us."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/folk/corruption/sc17/vera/10i.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/folk arc.rpy", line 2342, in script
"As I continue to pound her, I felt the eyes of people watching us."
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\TakeOver-0.36-pc\TakeOver-0.36-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/folk/corruption/sc17/vera/10i.png'.

need help

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018

journal says: "help emma, find emma at univ"
update says

"2 New, very long story scenes. This includes 2 training sessions for Giovanni, which can be done with public use and personal training, and 2 scenes for Vera and Emma "developing" their relationship"
haven't find any way to activate

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Did the other body types ever get added? I wanted to use the "Bimbo" body type. I'm also hoping pregnancy will be added to this at some point.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
People, please read the thread before you comment. This was literally on the previous page:
why should they read they have people like you who get fustrated (i used to be one like you on this) that answer it for them. Lol i just dont answer anymore and let them suffer. :)

Reactions: dioyoyo
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes