MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If anyone from Studio Distopia is interested I have started a fresh game and attached a list of typos and mis-used words...
These are mostly in the first 4 weeks of the gameplay and INCLUDE the I-Patch script mods, so perhaps the I-Patch could be used to fix these mistakes?
thanks we'll check it!

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
It is not there. And I have TakeOver-0.36-pc. nor can I train Giovanni with Sarah. I got to the point where Sarah started to train him and then they placed the camera in Sarah's place and then the game said that is all for now. The only thing in HQ is Corrupt Vera, Team, events and Leave.
You dont directly train giovanni, sarah does, so thats the normal part of the story
About the bimbofication, it is working for me and for everyone else, idk what can be the problem tbh i need to look into it
Not sure if this is the real issue, but I used an old incest patch before the 0.36 one officially came out and I was having the same issue of the bimbo transformations not showing up (only strong and petite did), but I think it should be resolved with the new patch.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
I mention in an early post - first release was bugged. Patreon has a fixed version, I also shared a few pages ago a patch for the people who already have it
Thanks for that! However....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'NPC/secondary/sarah/expressions/n_happy.png'>:
  File "game/folk arc.rpy", line 1806, in script
    sar "I can see you are eager, little one! We will make money hand over fist and gain some power for ourselves along the way."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'NPC/secondary/sarah/expressions/n_happy.png'.
So I manually changed the file "n_smirk" to "n_happy" and bypassed this bug, yet I'm not sure if this would lead to further more bugs elsewhere...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for that! However....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'NPC/secondary/sarah/expressions/n_happy.png'>:
  File "game/folk arc.rpy", line 1806, in script
    sar "I can see you are eager, little one! We will make money hand over fist and gain some power for ourselves along the way."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'NPC/secondary/sarah/expressions/n_happy.png'.
So I manually changed the file "n_smirk" to "n_happy" and bypassed this bug, yet I'm not sure if this would lead to further more bugs elsewhere...
probably, lol

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Transformation? Absolutely, were working on it right now! Romance? Ehhh not to sure about that one. Fucking lmao
You know what, breast expansion content is harder to find in games than romantic content, it seems, so I, for one, welcome our new boob-growing overlords :giggle:

Or maybe... grooblin'? Sorry, I'll stop X'D

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
You need to develop the serum at the lab. Research at night, or you can get caught. Once you do that, you can buy supplies at the dark market and produce serum, and then use it
Like this?
Where can I find the dark market

1617273394148.png

1617275234178.png

1617275285301.png

Last edited:

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Hello, can triggers be researched yet? I don't see WIP in the description, so I was wondering where to research them.
Thanks in advance

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i've some problems ... Vera tell me to upgrade the CREED but when i'm speaking with Mirjana i see nothing about the creed and also i can't send girls to the creed and of course i don't have access to the University ... any help ?

Celia, Katy, Dimi, Mirjana are all at 80 corruption and Vera have a least 2K of trust so i don't know what to do now ... thanks for your help

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
It seems as if the Walkthrough pinned to the first page of the post is not complete. Can anyone provide a full walkthrough for the game

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It seems as if the Walkthrough pinned to the first page of the post is not complete. Can anyone provide a full walkthrough for the game
After the walkthrough on here is finished, the game is basically self explanatory with an in-game hint system.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes