lukkieluke

Feb 25, 2019
I'm completely stuck i cant progress i have fully corrupted Celia, Katy, Dimitria and Mirjana. I have 330 trust with Vera but i cant unlock PFF or do anything new what am i suppose to do?

Nov 28, 2023
We have resumed working on the main story; this month's update will be all main story too, and next updates too. We are aiming to finish that this year, while we keep polishing some other stuff. Most of the early characters already have transformations, and won't be adding new content of that type for a while.
I personally really like transformation and personality altering content

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P and MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Soooo... Any ETA on when we can expect to see more transformation content in-game?

Papa needs to see dem tiddies GRAW :love:
We will finish the story very soon, and then, we get into transformations! so not too long

• Love
Reactions: R P

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
the premise of this story is so weird.
like where are all the men, lol
like literally every dept head is a woman, this is supposed to be a soviet like country, so it's going to be patriarchal, it's pretty all going to be men.

• Haha

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
like literally every dept head is a woman, this is supposed to be a soviet like country, so it's going to be patriarchal, it's pretty all going to be men.
Not to get off topic, but the Soviets were a relatively progressive and egalitarian society. They sent the first woman to space in 1963, only two years after Yuri Gagarin, and 20 years before NASA did.
But either way, you could hand-wave it away by saying most of the men died in the war, so women were recruited or whatever.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I mean if you want to fuck men in power probably this is not the game for you lol

I think it's quite obvious why the characters and antagonist are for the most part women. Don't think anyone here has a problem figuring that out.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
App not installing on new phone, Galaxy fold 6. Very first world problem, I know. Says it's incompatible. Any workaround?
No idea what it could be, I am using a relatively new version of Renpy and I assume that one should be compatible so, no clue sadly

This change was recent, though, and I am not 100% sure if the version here is the one updated, so perhaps that can also be the reason

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
Not to get off topic, but the Soviets were a relatively progressive and egalitarian society. They sent the first woman to space in 1963, only two years after Yuri Gagarin, and 20 years before NASA did.
But either way, you could hand-wave it away by saying most of the men died in the war, so women were recruited or whatever.
If the men all died, and this was a reality ruled by women, then women would be way more sexually assertive, cause that's just how power dynamics works. Here the women are all extremely submissive, which won't be the case in a matriarchal society.

I mean if you want to fuck men in power probably this is not the game for you lol

I think it's quite obvious why the characters and antagonist are for the most part women. Don't think anyone here has a problem figuring that out.
i know why it's all women, Sherlock.
i am just saying the premise is weird. Just cause something is a certain way doesn't make it not weird.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If the men all died, and this was a reality ruled by women, then women would be way more sexually assertive, cause that's just how power dynamics works. Here the women are all extremely submissive, which won't be the case in a matriarchal society.

i know why it's all women, Sherlock.
i am just saying the premise is weird. Just cause something is a certain way doesn't make it not weird.
Besides the landlady which character you are calling submissive? Literally that's why you use a mind control serum to change them all. Did you play the game?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
And none of them is particularly submissive. Emma and jasey are perverts, if anything, Vera too, so they indulge with you. That doesn't means they follow the MC blindly. And that's why the MC had the choice to use the serum with them, because he isn't 100% sure they will do as he says

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Can't figure out what is needed to be able to train in exhibitionism. It does not seem to show in any of the training menus.

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
Besides the landlady which character you are calling submissive? Literally that's why you use a mind control serum to change them all. Did you play the game?
the game states that them serum just lowers inhibition, doesn't change personality, what was hidden inside comes out.
dimitra is a sub, so is Katy (even before, cause she is literally submissive to the state)
bio lady submissive as well (she is religious and believes in housemaid's tale)
everyone except vera, and her associates are subs.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
the game states that them serum just lowers inhibition, doesn't change personality, what was hidden inside comes out.
dimitra is a sub, so is Katy (even before, cause she is literally submissive to the state)
bio lady submissive as well (she is religious and believes in housemaid's tale)
everyone except vera, and her associates are subs.
Uhm, you want to argue with the developer of the game how he intended his characters?

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
Uhm, you want to argue with the developer of the game how he intended his characters?
intent is different from how the game states, it says at the start, that the serum reduces your inhibition and increases suggestibility. but the core personality remains the same.
and dimitra is submissive according to the game itself. so yeah.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes