SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Take Over [v0.75] [Studio Dystopia]

CHANGELOG

v0.72
  • New scenes for Dunja's training arc; this time, you will turn her into a proper exhibitionist, bringing her around the city and showing how obedient she can be.
  • The infiltration plot continues, as you will have to find your way inside one of Hilde's bases.
  • We edited and expanded a few old scenes (from the current arcs), with a few minor changes (nothing that affects the story).
  • Journal hints updated.
v0.75
  • The disruption arc is finished, with the climax and conclusion. Finally, Dunja has been fully corrupted and exposed to the world!
  • We continue with the sabotage arc, making bold operations before the final assault.
  • Journal tips updated.
  • A few images were edited/fixed.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

R P

Jan 16, 2021
intent is different from how the game states, it says at the start, that the serum reduces your inhibition and increases suggestibility. but the core personality remains the same.
and dimitra is submissive according to the game itself. so yeah.
Bro...

I think there's too much blood in one of your heads, and not enough in the other one - Go wank, for Pete's sake :geek:

Reactions: UltimaRatio

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
I really like the premise, story and characters in this but the lack of animations is a bit of let down. I suppose that's entirely my preferences though, so well done Dev you've made a cool game :)

xHerrmx

Jun 12, 2024
View attachment 77905

Overview:
Take Over is a game about corruption, where you need to be careful about being caught by the oppresive government. Mind control the people in town, use them and their influence in your favor, or put them to work to get resources and money, and finally take over.
Gay and NTR content optional
To test basic transformations check the cheats section.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-21
Release Date: 2024-08-21
Developer: Studio Dystopia
Censored: No
Version: 0.75
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes and cheats:

Updating Old Saves:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: *
Extra: Walkthrough - Image enhance Mod * -
Cheat Mod*
hakulaku97 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 85734 View attachment 85733 View attachment 77936 View attachment 77949

Get an error when trying the bat file, Cannot locate python.exe? (
Do i need install that to?

Windows version (win 11 here)

1724252116702.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know, or remember, what file is used to edit values such as serum, supplies, etc.? I can't remember it.
You may want to take a look at "Universal Ren'Py Mod"
You can find just about anything with it, couple with the Unren mod you can find everything you want.

akir333

Nov 5, 2020
Hi, could you please remove gay tag, there is so little this type of content , but when i search using tags its huge disinvestment to see this game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hi, could you please remove gay tag, there is so little this type of content , but when i search using tags its huge disinvestment to see this game.
Could you please read (A) the tag definition, (B) make a report for that, (C) be aware that in 99% of the case, where a game have content for a tag (it didn't matter for how much content) it will get it and so last, but not least (D) the tag therefore won't be removed in 99% of the case too.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of Take Over v0.75 with the Elbrasch's incest patch and sleepingkirby's cheat injector.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
hi all

what is changing names supposed to do because I did it and it didn't seem to change anything , does anything else need doing like restarting or anything like that ?

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicroc
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes