4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
wouldn't call a game "Abandoned" until 2-3 months in without updates
that timeframe is honestly not alot when it comes to femdom game updates around here. not to mention that it got repeatedly pointed out that the visuals get currently completly reworked. so yeah, agreed. no need to jump to conclusions because of a period of silence.
EDIT: just noticed that Callie actually responded recently. even less reason to be concerned imho. call me naive, but i don't like doubting devs without major messups, and Callie appears to me as on the more passionate side. the upgrade or downgrade debate aside: a rework always needs time.

Last edited:

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
There is only one secret character currently in the game, but I suppose you meant the characters locked behind the Futa/Femboy switch, to access them, go inside the home and access the settings, there you can change your Futa/Femboy settings.
Ah okay that's why.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
wouldn't call a game "Abandoned" until 2-3 months in without updates
Yup, 3 months is the site's rule, but since I was following the game's progress through Patreon and not Discord (my bad), I was wondering if there was any issue with it or the progress was just slower than usual as the dev was really fast overall with the updates before this. I'm glad that's not the case!

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
To everyone that wants to know more about the situation, even if it got already explained, yes, I am indeed active even if not too much when it comes to the game's updates, I'm currently working on getting the game reskinned with Koikatsu images, the improved graphics are not the only improvement this game will get, there's so much stuff that has been explained both in my Deviantart and Patreon accounts and I highly suggest giving them a look to further understand how is the learning process going (spoiler alert, it's been great!!). Each month pretty much I post what has been done during my learning process and how that affects the game, like in one of the previous showcases, I revealed that it is now possible for me to make broken socks, various types of dirty feet and much more thanks to overlays.

I sincerely hope that once the update happens, it will be worth your time.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I seem to be missing some files and can't open the game. Can someone share them? View attachment 2908204
Did you install the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP? That file is crucial to play RPG Maker games.

Anyone have save files to share? I'll be grateful!
There's a save file already in the folder called "#SAVE FILE FOR WHO PLAYED THE PREVIOUS VERSION!", it contains a save file that can be used to access the latest stage immediately, just drag the save in the main folder and that'll do the trick.

Birchwood64

Nov 1, 2020
Current situation you can read from here:

Hope for Callie to bounce from everything and land in a good spot!
Hopefully they focus 100% on real life for the time being. He/she owes us nothing and we will wait until things are sorted out, however long that takes

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
It's a shame that this project died like this... If he had just kept using the tools he was familiar with, he would still be able to dedicate some 3 hours each week of solid progress to slowly but surely release updates. However he tried to learn some unnecessary stuff that no one asked for and completely halted development, then some irl problems got in the way of that, and now after so many months there's still nothing

• Sad
Reactions: Rosvos86

mnmers

Jun 24, 2020
It's a shame that this project died like this... If he had just kept using the tools he was familiar with, he would still be able to dedicate some 3 hours each week of solid progress to slowly but surely release updates. However he tried to learn some unnecessary stuff that no one asked for and completely halted development, then some irl problems got in the way of that, and now after so many months there's still nothing
If it's not broke don't fix it. Hope his situation gets better tho.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
The models with the new engine are pretty good imo. The game would have been definetely better if he managed to learn and use that style. I hope he will be able to return and update his game so more people can support it. But too much time has passed...

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes