4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Weeeell, that already happened for Frost once, where I added one missing move for her, however, most of the time I like to focus on giving people more content and more enemies than adding a few new moves to existing ones. Maybe that's gonna change with more powerful and important enemies, that is always a possibility.
if you decide to go more indebt with certain ladies (romance, corruption, enslavement etc.), then it may be preferable to spread them throughout the game rather than focusing on more powerful lategame characters. especially ones we encounter multiple times through the game, like... all the succcubi so far (i mean, midnight & lullaby are bound to show up again, right?) coud give room for such developement over time.
Hehe, I shall give the people what the want then ;P
as long as you keep in mind that the femdom community is rather divided on femboys i will not argue. i just hope that the enemy diversity per level will not drop for those that have them disabled.
This will be the version you guys are gonna be stuck with for quite a while due to me having to train a little bit and modify some stuff within Koikatsu so I can be ready for the reskin..
well, good luck! feel free to give us a tease once you feel comfortable with your progress.

Reactions: ItzSpc

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
if you decide to go more indebt with certain ladies (romance, corruption, enslavement etc.), then it may be preferable to spread them throughout the game rather than focusing on more powerful lategame characters. especially ones we encounter multiple times through the game, like... all the succcubi so far (i mean, midnight & lullaby are bound to show up again, right?) coud give room for such developement over time.

as long as you keep in mind that the femdom community is rather divided on femboys i will not argue. i just hope that the enemy diversity per level will not drop for those that have them disabled.

well, good luck! feel free to give us a tease once you feel comfortable with your progress.
Well, of course Midnight, Lullaby and other succubi are gonna appear more and more in the game, for example, Whisper is gonna be present for the first half of the game, being the weaker succubus, maybe me and my tester could develop some interesting scenes with her as well as some other succubi, who knows?

Also for the futanari/femboy thing, I don't think those type of characters will take over the game, also because people do not really like seeing that 50% of the characters are not of their interest.
I will keep femboy and futanari characters as a mere 5%, this is still a femdom game afterall despite having a few small exceptions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TakeThatSuccubus-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
TakeThatSuccubus-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the Torrent! Much appreciated!

Cloqwork

Jul 1, 2020
Not sure if this is a bug or an issue on my end, but I can't go up on the menu. Additionally, when I skipped the intro and tutorial, the selector on the map was perpetually going up. Please help.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
do you have an xbox controller plugged in? maybe one that is on its' back with the thumbstick pushed up?

zzzyx123

Feb 23, 2020
I cant start the game.. when i click new game, it says something "Unable to find file Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1" (The tilesets folder is almost empty)...

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I cant start the game.. when i click new game, it says something "Unable to find file Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1" (The tilesets folder is almost empty)...
This is because as I stated in the installation instructions, you should install "RTP for RPGM VX ACE" if you don't have it, games made with RPG Maker VX Ace do not work without it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Those new character designs look amazing man. Is the main protagonist getting a new look too ?
You can see the new designs on my DA or Patreon:
(half)
(complete)

Any new femboy, or even futa, scenes?
If you mean in v0.3a, there's a new futa scene in the new stage "Yataoma Town Daybreak" or else, if you're talking about the game's reskin, I don't think we're gonna add new scenes for the already existing futa and femboy.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
How do you reach the 2 other characters? I was thinking the other two are secret.
There is only one secret character currently in the game, but I suppose you meant the characters locked behind the Futa/Femboy switch, to access them, go inside the home and access the settings, there you can change your Futa/Femboy settings.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes