4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hi callie, and thanks for the update. gonna throw in my feedback again:
- changelog says 4 new normal enemies, but i can only find 3. i assume the 4th is a femboy?
- maybe i just suck, but some of the Focus QTE's can be rather tight. especially the Z key kills me, since i need to look at the keyboard (Y and Z are switched on keyboards where i come from).
- holy headpet is imba lol.
- sniffing the shoes from the goth girl results in a black screen.
- i like the introduction of traps, but i feel like they can be too frequent. depending on RNG it feels like you can get through the area without actually fighting anyone (between all the goodies and traps). i looked around the older areas, but there are no traps there, right?
- "falling sword" feels crazy strong, defeating some previous girls like the roller girl in 2 hits. the only issue is that it seems to miss alot, but i seemingly miss alot in general. did you change the numbers there?
- not sure if this was previously a thing as well and/or intentional, but praying seems to reduce the dream encounter bar.
- the new opponents are missing in the gallery. but you are very likely aware of that.
- regarding the demon and the resulting info drop: people may have strong opinions here, but i personally don't. i like the current style and woudn't mind you continuing with it, but you probably have good reasons for such a change/rework. i just hope it doesn't take half a year or so lol. also, what are the gifts for? future stuff?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
hi callie, and thanks for the update. gonna throw in my feedback again:
- changelog says 4 new normal enemies, but i can only find 3. i assume the 4th is a femboy?
- maybe i just suck, but some of the Focus QTE's can be rather tight. especially the Z key kills me, since i need to look at the keyboard (Y and Z are switched on keyboards where i come from).
- holy headpet is imba lol.
- sniffing the shoes from the goth girl results in a black screen.
- i like the introduction of traps, but i feel like they can be too frequent. depending on RNG it feels like you can get through the area without actually fighting anyone (between all the goodies and traps). i looked around the older areas, but there are no traps there, right?
- "falling sword" feels crazy strong, defeating some previous girls like the roller girl in 2 hits. the only issue is that it seems to miss alot, but i seemingly miss alot in general. did you change the numbers there?
- not sure if this was previously a thing as well and/or intentional, but praying seems to reduce the dream encounter bar.
- the new opponents are missing in the gallery. but you are very likely aware of that.
- regarding the demon and the resulting info drop: people may have strong opinions here, but i personally don't. i like the current style and woudn't mind you continuing with it, but you probably have good reasons for such a change/rework. i just hope it doesn't take half a year or so lol. also, what are the gifts for? future stuff?
Nice to see you during this new update too!
Let me respond to your message as always!
- Yeah the fourth enemy is a futanari
- Oh, you can press f1 and bind the keys I think, I didn't think of different keyboards when making that event TvT''
- Huh? 'xD didn't really get that one-.. google tells me.. "Imba = Imbalanced"? is it a bit unfair?-..
- Oh no TvT I thought I fixed that problem, I'll be honest with you, I didn't test that scene too much.. I will definitely fix it on v0.4a
- They have 1/10 chance to appear, if they're too frequent you just got unlucky pff, random chances can be a bit devilish, also yeah, traps got introduced in stage 5, other stages had no special gimmick.
- Falling sword was made to be quite the heavy hitter but with a really bad rates, it's so rewarding to use hehe, but also, the rates in general suck so much in RPG Maker, flame splinter should be 95% accuracy and yet it misses so many times.
- Ah yeah, the tutorial says so too, praying is the only way to decrease succubus danger gauce.
- Yyyeah, I also stated in my patreon that I'll put the new enemies in the gallery in v0.4a, + the handjob images, I don't know if you noticed, they are missing.
- Oh trust me, as much as I don't mind the current style, a better engine is gonna make things so much better and remove the limits that 3DCG gave me, a lot of content was scrapped because quite simply-.. 3DCG is already dead and not much content is made for that engine, also, the scenes with Dog Owner Girl took me so long since the leash only has 4 preset positions and I had to work with them forcing poses that are quite different from what I had in mind.
- Hehe, let's say that as the demon says, you're gonna need them in the future ;P do not buy anything yet xD

Talking about the reskin with Koikatsu situation, I hope so too 'xD another half a year for the pictures is gonna be so much waiting for content already seen, hopefully I'll be done in less..

I hope you enjoyed this version, and sorry for the blinding magical girl transformation, I put a bit more effort than anticipated in that joke xD

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Nice to see you during this new update too!
Let me respond to your message as always!
- Yeah the fourth enemy is a futanari
- Oh, you can press f1 and bind the keys I think, I didn't think of different keyboards when making that event TvT''
- Huh? 'xD didn't really get that one-.. google tells me.. "Imba = Imbalanced"? is it a bit unfair?-..
- Oh no TvT I thought I fixed that problem, I'll be honest with you, I didn't test that scene too much.. I will definitely fix it on v0.4a
- They have 1/10 chance to appear, if they're too frequent you just got unlucky pff, random chances can be a bit devilish, also yeah, traps got introduced in stage 5, other stages had no special gimmick.
- Falling sword was made to be quite the heavy hitter but with a really bad rates, it's so rewarding to use hehe, but also, the rates in general suck so much in RPG Maker, flame splinter should be 95% accuracy and yet it misses so many times.
- Ah yeah, the tutorial says so too, praying is the only way to decrease succubus danger gauce.
- Yyyeah, I also stated in my patreon that I'll put the new enemies in the gallery in v0.4a, + the handjob images, I don't know if you noticed, they are missing.
- Oh trust me, as much as I don't mind the current style, a better engine is gonna make things so much better and remove the limits that 3DCG gave me, a lot of content was scrapped because quite simply-.. 3DCG is already dead and not much content is made for that engine, also, the scenes with Dog Owner Girl took me so long since the leash only has 4 preset positions and I had to work with them forcing poses that are quite different from what I had in mind.
- Hehe, let's say that as the demon says, you're gonna need them in the future ;P do not buy anything yet xD

Talking about the reskin with Koikatsu situation, I hope so too 'xD another half a year for the pictures is gonna be so much waiting for content already seen, hopefully I'll be done in less..

I hope you enjoyed this version, and sorry for the blinding magical girl transformation, I put a bit more effort than anticipated in that joke xD
- heh, got it. means i don't need to search for hidden bosses.
- thanks. gonna try that keybinding in the future, i guess.
- coudn't help but think the headpat was MGD inspired. also yeah, imba=imbalanced. but nvm, it was just a joke.
- no big deal. we can see the scene, and you'd probably reload right after the bossfight anyway.
- 10% doesn't sound that bad. for me it felt more like 25% or even 33% in a few runs.
- so yeah, RNG may just not be with me today. during my first try against the boss i managed to miss 4 times in a row, then hit once and then missed twice in a row again, and that was not with falling sword but with the one you preselected (psychic blast or something).
- well, bad memory here. thought it required a certain "unspecific" kind of prayer. btw any chance that you reduce the praying options to only those relevant? or to make it more obvious what fetish you're having? if you're not too familiar with the icons it can be a bit of a guessing game.
- nice. my original thought was that the 4th enemy may be a hidden boss that you didn't want to spoiler by putting her in the gallery.
- well, if it makes your life and adding new content easier, then i'll certainly not complain. not sure if that changes things, but mouse inputs woud still be nice if possible. also, noted not to buy a 100k diamond that doesn't serve a purpose yet. just tried to buy chocolate and then was disappointed when i coudn't eat it lol.

i assume the rework will start after 0.4a? if so, then good luck with that. shall the transition run smoothly.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
- heh, got it. means i don't need to search for hidden bosses.
- thanks. gonna try that keybinding in the future, i guess.
- coudn't help but think the headpat was MGD inspired. also yeah, imba=imbalanced. but nvm, it was just a joke.
- no big deal. we can see the scene, and you'd probably reload right after the bossfight anyway.
- 10% doesn't sound that bad. for me it felt more like 25% or even 33% in a few runs.
- so yeah, RNG may just not be with me today. during my first try against the boss i managed to miss 4 times in a row, then hit once and then missed twice in a row again, and that was not with falling sword but with the one you preselected (psychic blast or something).
- well, bad memory here. thought it required a certain "unspecific" kind of prayer. btw any chance that you reduce the praying options to only those relevant? or to make it more obvious what fetish you're having? if you're not too familiar with the icons it can be a bit of a guessing game.
- nice. my original thought was that the 4th enemy may be a hidden boss that you didn't want to spoiler by putting her in the gallery.
- well, if it makes your life and adding new content easier, then i'll certainly not complain. not sure if that changes things, but mouse inputs woud still be nice if possible. also, noted not to buy a 100k diamond that doesn't serve a purpose yet. just tried to buy chocolate and then was disappointed when i coudn't eat it lol.

i assume the rework will start after 0.4a? if so, then good luck with that. shall the transition run smoothly.
Unfortunately, no plans for only relevant prayers <v>' I think the entire list as confusing as it is at first is better, also, you can check the chart for the praying no problem, looking at the praying tutorial gives you an addiction chart that you can look at to identify different addictions.
Also I was thinking of releasing each stage as it gets reskinned, like, stage 1 gets done? then v0.4a is gonna have bugfixing + stage 1 reskinned, we then move on to stage 2, so v0.4b is gonna have stage 2 reskinned + additional bugfixing if necessary etc.. But I'll have to see, one way or the other, v0.4a is gonna be out as soon as possible since I want those stinky bugs fixed =v='

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Qibirimbur

Aug 10, 2020
Love that this game is getting frequent and good updates, good job :D
I would just like to see more interaction between the main protagonist and the succubus, like the character asking them why they're doing what they're doing and you can make a cool story out of that.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Love that this game is getting frequent and good updates, good job :D
I would just like to see more interaction between the main protagonist and the succubus, like the character asking them why they're doing what they're doing and you can make a cool story out of that.
I had something like that in mind however, Alex will not get that response directly, I'll tell you that much hehe, trust me, I have a really good plot twist in mind.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Tried the game and to be fair there are quite a few things that are quite annoying:

-First of all QTE, most people dislike smashing the keyboard, on the other hand you could have added a willpower mechanic to the fights, you succeed the willpower check? from 100% you fall down for example to 70%, if below 50% you will start to have a chance to fail the willpower check being equal to 2 x (50 - current willpower) and after failing a willpower check it resets to 100% willpower.

-Fetish system needs to be more impactful, for example by having different lines based on the the fetish level of the character, we all know he has a foot fetish, but even then it can become more developed and such, I just feel that the fights are too generic.

-As a player I can't help but kinda dislike how the equipment system works, but this is more like a personal note.

-The stage system feels a bit too repetitive.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Tried the game and to be fair there are quite a few things that are quite annoying:

-First of all QTE, most people dislike smashing the keyboard, on the other hand you could have added a willpower mechanic to the fights, you succeed the willpower check? from 100% you fall down for example to 70%, if below 50% you will start to have a chance to fail the willpower check being equal to 2 x (50 - current willpower) and after failing a willpower check it resets to 100% willpower.

-Fetish system needs to be more impactful, for example by having different lines based on the the fetish level of the character, we all know he has a foot fetish, but even then it can become more developed and such, I just feel that the fights are too generic.

-As a player I can't help but kinda dislike how the equipment system works, but this is more like a personal note.

-The stage system feels a bit too repetitive.
Hi! Thank you for sharing your opinion about my small project, I really enjoy criticism since making my game as polished as possible is something I want to achieve.
Let me respond to your points quickly to give an explanation and/or opinion on them.

- I get how tiresome pressing buttons can be for some, expecially in a game like mine where most of the stuff the players have to do when trying to resist, is completing QTEs, however, I feel like a willpower system will dry the danger of something happening to you, you could just max out your willpower/strength/intelligence stat and completely avoid getting caught 100% of the times, I could add a "do you want to resist?" choice after check success, like MGD did, however, that sounds dry, a bland yes or no that doesn't really tempt anyone. When you have a resistance bar, which is not that difficult to fill, you have the "yes or no" choice but the temptation is there, if the scene looks really hot, the curiosity will lead you to slow down or completely stop. I think it adds a bit more of temptation to the different scenes, otherwise, let's be honest, the QTEs are easy and it's really not that hard to finish the game without failing. So thanks for the suggestion, however I really like the QTEs method.

- I thought about that, much like in Lust Grimm where losing to a girl makes her remember you and change her dialogs, I thought it was pretty hot, however, despite the respawning system being the same, the story doesn't permit to me to do something like that, I will however do an exception for a really special character since there's no denying how hot it is to see an enemy that you fought before telling you "Welcome home honey ♡".

- I guess that system is not for everyone-.. Most RPG Maker games have the typical "weapon, armor, accessory" equipment, but I kinda wanted to make a system where you could choose your own moves, my idea as nice as that sounds, can lead to some intense equipment checking and I get that who plays hentai games wants to spend more time fucking than scrolling trough menus-.. 'xD so I completely get it.

- The repetitive gameplay is kind of a problem yeah, but before I start to introduce more and more mechanics, I need players to familiarize with the new ones, I'm slooowly spicing up the gameplay by adding some special stuff to the stages, for example, The latest stage has traps to keep players on their toes as they wander around the town.

I'll work to make the game as fun as possible, I genuinely hope that at least the erotic/fetish content together with my creativity didn't disappoint as much.

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
Really happy I stumbled on this game a while ago, having a lot of fun with it, even without being into smell and feet.

I like how the combat system rewards your own memory of an enemy, with a free refit at the start of a fight allowing you to fully specialize against the one enemy instead of running allrounder orbs constantly. One thing that is a bit my concern is how you'll be able to develop that system, since it seems pointless to use anything but the one most effective orb against the current enemy (One exception being the passive special dmg boost orb).

Something I noticed is that enabling the futa/trap option doesn't add an extra enemy as much as completely replacing one of the possible encounters. Is that something you could perhaps change in the future? Always enjoy the stumbling upon enemies aspect in these sort of games instead of just looking through a gallery. Having to choose each run between two options for that part is a bit annoying and makes the whole process feel less "natural" if that makes sense.

Keep up the great work on the game, looking forward to your next releases!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
- I get how tiresome pressing buttons can be for some, expecially in a game like mine where most of the stuff the players have to do when trying to resist, is completing QTEs, however, I feel like a willpower system will dry the danger of something happening to you, you could just max out your willpower/strength/intelligence stat and completely avoid getting caught 100% of the times, I could add a "do you want to resist?" choice after check success, like MGD did, however, that sounds dry, a bland yes or no that doesn't really tempt anyone. When you have a resistance bar, which is not that difficult to fill, you have the "yes or no" choice but the temptation is there, if the scene looks really hot, the curiosity will lead you to slow down or completely stop. I think it adds a bit more of temptation to the different scenes, otherwise, let's be honest, the QTEs are easy and it's really not that hard to finish the game without failing. So thanks for the suggestion, however I really like the QTEs method.
I'm just commenting on this part because I feel like what I said may have been misunderstood, I wasn't taking the willpower as a stat that can be increased but to give an example let me talk about how it works in a game with a similar stat; Domination desire banished, in this game we have a lust stat, basically during the fight and based on the succubi moves we are generating lust and the higher it gets the bigger the chance to fall under a temptation move, that lust stat isn't something that increases or can be changed in any way.

So yeah, the situation that you describe just doesn't happen, I do recommend that you try it if you can just to see if you like how it works.

• Red Heart

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
- I guess that system is not for everyone-.. Most RPG Maker games have the typical "weapon, armor, accessory" equipment, but I kinda wanted to make a system where you could choose your own moves, my idea as nice as that sounds, can lead to some intense equipment checking and I get that who plays hentai games wants to spend more time fucking than scrolling trough menus-.. 'xD so I completely get it.
The thing I don't get is why we can only choose 2 orbs out of 4 slots regardless of the level our character is, making it kind of hard to choose what moves you should use as the orbs in the inventory don't say what type of attack they are (either visually or through text), you must go in the movements menu after equipping them, which is annoying to say the least

• Red Heart

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
- I thought about that, much like in Lust Grimm where losing to a girl makes her remember you and change her dialogs, I thought it was pretty hot, however, despite the respawning system being the same, the story doesn't permit to me to do something like that, I will however do an exception for a really special character since there's no denying how hot it is to see an enemy that you fought before telling you "Welcome home honey ♡".
well, currently it feels kinda strange tbh. like, we lose against the two succubi or get "enslaved" by the dog owner, and then we just get the "was that a dream?" line and are back to base, yet we keep the fetish levels, and stolen money remains stolen. so neither was it just a dream, nor are there drastic consequences (like bad endings) for falling prey to the more dangerous opponents.
"the story doesn't permit it" at least gives hope that you have a good reason for doing things this way.
btw the dream encounter succubus also remembers you, although she sticks to that "round two" line even after the 2nd time.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
well, currently it feels kinda strange tbh. like, we lose against the two succubi or get "enslaved" by the dog owner, and then we just get the "was that a dream?" line and are back to base, yet we keep the fetish levels, and stolen money remains stolen. so neither was it just a dream, nor are there drastic consequences (like bad endings) for falling prey to the more dangerous opponents.
"the story doesn't permit it" at least gives hope that you have a good reason for doing things this way.
btw the dream encounter succubus also remembers you, although she sticks to that "round two" line even after the 2nd time.
Scarlet remembers you because you beaten her in the Succubus Dreams tutorial, I have to preserve this "was this a dream?" system untill Alex discovers what's really going on thanks to some optional dialog for those interested in the story,after getting to know such info, I plan in making Alex change his line from "was this a dream?" to.. a more serious one.. to say the least ;P

EDIT: The reveal also functions as a small talk about a certain character that I can't talk about right now.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
So, about the Trojan report, I asked for some help to the staff since I was quite frankly paranoid about that matter, however, upon asking, seems like that was just a fake positive.
1679098040606.png
I was so afraid since I downloaded all kind of stuff from my old pc 'xD
Happy to see nothing is wrong.
Massive thank you to fried for bearing with my paranoid ass :0

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
So, about the Trojan report, I asked for some help to the staff since I was quite frankly paranoid about that matter, however, upon asking, seems like that was just a fake positive.
View attachment 2475917
I was so afraid since I downloaded all kind of stuff from my old pc 'xD
Happy to see nothing is wrong.
Massive thank you to fried for bearing with my paranoid ass :0
ok thanks, i will turn off the antivirus and try the game later.

edit: strange I just downloaded the game and the antivirus no longer detects anything

edit2: my pc had the virus and it was interfering with the download of your game sorry

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes