4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Do we have a date or month for the next update? Don't stress yourself out ofc, we have other games in the meantime but i do like the time im spending with this one
Hey there! I'm aware of the origin of this question, a lot of time has passed already since the last update has been released, I'm working really hard since I lost a lot of time recovering from quite some stuff, late 2022 was so shit 'xD family related problems all over the place (just annoying stuff, nothing much), then festivities all around the place and last but more damaging of them all, right after Christmas, I fell ill with covid and couldn't do much with headaches etc.. I talked about this on my patreon and my discord, but do not fret, development has been going strong since I now recovered from everything, all the enemies are now done, the boss too, I just need to work on the story and a few more additions I mentioned in my patreon.

Now to answer to your question-.. I hate giving release dates since I know my luck, it always slaps me in my face TvT .. but I'd say... that all the rest shouldn't take more than another month to make, maybe even less if nothing goes wrong! Let's hope I can keep my word. Seeing that people are still waiting for the update to come out makes me a bit sad for making them wait so much but it also fills me with more determination!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hey there! I'm aware of the origin of this question, a lot of time has passed already since the last update has been released, I'm working really hard since I lost a lot of time recovering from quite some stuff, late 2022 was so shit 'xD family related problems all over the place (just annoying stuff, nothing much), then festivities all around the place and last but more damaging of them all, right after Christmas, I fell ill with covid and couldn't do much with headaches etc.. I talked about this on my patreon and my discord, but do not fret, development has been going strong since I now recovered from everything, all the enemies are now done, the boss too, I just need to work on the story and a few more additions I mentioned in my patreon.

Now to answer to your question-.. I hate giving release dates since I know my luck, it always slaps me in my face TvT .. but I'd say... that all the rest shouldn't take more than another month to make, maybe even less if nothing goes wrong! Let's hope I can keep my word. Seeing that people are still waiting for the update to come out makes me a bit sad for making them wait so much but it also fills me with more determination!
Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope you recovered well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I am so glad to hear you beat up Covid-Chan so smoothly.

• Red Heart

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
I hope you're doing well! I'm psyched for more content for this fantastic game. I just love coming back to it time and time again.

Here is an idea inspired by the fight against Frost where one of her minions tries to distract you by holding her feet out. What about an enemy who puts you into a struggle sequence where she simply holds her bare feet up to your face? She has you stare at her feet all mesmerized, and instead of dealing damage with each turn you don't struggle free, she heals a bit. The longer you spend distracted by her feet without escaping, the more she recovers and taunts you for just letting her do whatever she wants.

Instead of healing, there could be a thief variant where the enemy takes some money from you each turn while you are distracted by her feet. If you run out of money, she gets more aggressive, and you start to take some damage from her feet.

Maybe there could be a smell variant of this, where you are compelled to sniff her feet while she heals/steals from you. Maybe if it's later in the game, this can slowly increase smell addiction, and you can get in more serious trouble if your smell addiction is maxed out during this hold.

No hard feelings if you don't consider this stuff or anything. I just couldn't help but share with you and everyone something I found hot :)

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I hope you're doing well! I'm psyched for more content for this fantastic game. I just love coming back to it time and time again.

Here is an idea inspired by the fight against Frost where one of her minions tries to distract you by holding her feet out. What about an enemy who puts you into a struggle sequence where she simply holds her bare feet up to your face? She has you stare at her feet all mesmerized, and instead of dealing damage with each turn you don't struggle free, she heals a bit. The longer you spend distracted by her feet without escaping, the more she recovers and taunts you for just letting her do whatever she wants.

Instead of healing, there could be a thief variant where the enemy takes some money from you each turn while you are distracted by her feet. If you run out of money, she gets more aggressive, and you start to take some damage from her feet.

Maybe there could be a smell variant of this, where you are compelled to sniff her feet while she heals/steals from you. Maybe if it's later in the game, this can slowly increase smell addiction, and you can get in more serious trouble if your smell addiction is maxed out during this hold.

No hard feelings if you don't consider this stuff or anything. I just couldn't help but share with you and everyone something I found hot :)
Hehehe, I think something like this is gonna happen, I looove temptations so much and I don't want the findom mechanic to just be used once, maybe in later stages you could see something like this or a variation of your ideas since I already planned for something like that in the future.
Talking about the game, I feel sorry for not being able to keep my promise of "just one more month!" TvT I understimated that some scripts required a bit more thought than I imagined.. at least a lot of stuff has been done, you have no idea how much determination you're giving me by telling me you've been hoping so much for new content! I'll make sure to deliver as soon as possible! I talked about on Patreon how I kinda need more time to add some features that I promised, trust me, they are gonna be worth the wait!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Talking about the game, I feel sorry for not being able to keep my promise of "just one more month!" TvT I understimated that some scripts required a bit more thought than I imagined.. at least a lot of stuff has been done, you have no idea how much determination you're giving me by telling me you've been hoping so much for new content! I'll make sure to deliver as soon as possible! I talked about on Patreon how I kinda need more time to add some features that I promised, trust me, they are gonna be worth the wait!
tbh "shouldn't take more than another month" never sounded like a promise to me. it sounded like you're trying and that's plenty. i have a little bit of coding experience myself and know all too well that things sometimes just don't work as imagined.
it's also very much apprechiated that you let us know in advance as well. when people think an update coud drop any moment and THEN a delay gets announced they tend to get really impatient and sometimes toxic. communication and transparency is just so much better than last minute delays (looking at you, tearycian/katalist).
anyway, take all the time you need. i'm looking forward to it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
tbh "shouldn't take more than another month" never sounded like a promise to me. it sounded like you're trying and that's plenty. i have a little bit of coding experience myself and know all too well that things sometimes just don't work as imagined.
it's also very much apprechiated that you let us know in advance as well. when people think an update coud drop any moment and THEN a delay gets announced they tend to get really impatient and sometimes toxic. communication and transparency is just so much better than last minute delays (looking at you, tearycian/katalist).
^ So much this. We are currently seeing an example of this in the Succubus Covenant and Eden Crest threads as well.

• Red Heart

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Current download links with gofile and mega are deadlinks.. thought you should know. I wanna play! >_<

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
^ So much this. We are currently seeing an example of this in the Succubus Covenant and Eden Crest threads as well.
I'm so glad that you two understand haha, I like being vague most of the times because I have the feeling I can do stuff within a certain amount of time but at the same time, stuff doesn't go as planned or some stuff you thought was gonna take you less time just doesn't work that way (looking at you Roller Girl's counter system è3é).
But in overall, I said it on my patreon and I kinda want to give this info to you alls too, I think that given the amount of stuff that is left to make and given the fact that the required stuff is pretty much only images etc, a few more weeks should be good enough for me to release the game (obviously there's also bugfixing and grammar check to keep in mind, but that only takes a few days)

Current download links with gofile and mega are deadlinks.. thought you should know. I wanna play! >_<
hm, true. the other 4 download links work though.
Mega should now work properly, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I moved some stuff these days and seems like I forgot to put the link back here too!

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hey man, just asking how work is going
I think we're finally at the final touches for this version, it took well-.. 4 months TvT but as I said already, I think a few more weeks will do the trick, not much is left to do, I said that in my patreon too, despite the long wait, I'm not rushing things and instead I'm adding more details since this part is full of stuff that need pictures, characters explaining and reacting to stuff to work. Most of the stuff is pretty much done, there's just some stuff that I promised that needs to be finished, pretty much like stage 4, there's going a little surprise at the end of the stage ;P

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Will there be more femboys / traps added later? Asking for a friend. (y):sneaky:
I added the "Futa/Femboy" choice at the start of the game mostly because the game will have a few of them scattered around the stages, some important, some are instead just random encounters.
In conclusion, yes, the game will have more of them ;P

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes