4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
nice. talking about the thief girl (or findom in general): she asks you how much you woud donate and you always end up giving her an amount of x (800 iirc). how about making things a bit more flexible, where she teases you to try to drain you for as much as she can/the player allows?
or perhaps (since potential "rewards" for giving money woud translate to damage/loss): seperating findom encounters from the combat encounters. falling for those trap encounters woud cost you a bunch of money and/or raise addiction levels and/or give persisting status effects, but alex coud have some fun and still continue the mission. may be too much hassle, but the dream encounter gave me the impression that you're open to add alternatives to "normal" fights.
another very minor thing i feel like bringing up: it woud be sweet if you coud name the game folder inside the zip file with a version number. i'm probably not the only one with a habit of keeping an older version until after the new one is unpacked and tested, in case saves need to be pasted or stuff. the naming conflict requires renaming or pasting in a different folder if you don't wanna overwrite. so yeah, very minor but also easy to fix.
I do have in mind a lot of things like that, however, Gang Thief Girl is still too weak for something like that, I was thinking about making bunny girls do something like that, draining you from all of your money in exchange of services and addictions, most of the ideas can also be applied to the traps (hazards, not femboys! xD) that I'll introduce in v0.4, you will see more about that later on when I start working on the new version ;P
About the folder, I never thought of it as a problem, so I never changed the folder name.. Well, it shouldn't be too hard, so I'll see what I can do, thanks for reporting this little hassle hehe.

TakeThatSuccubus-0.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thank you so much for the Torrent!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I do have in mind a lot of things like that, however, Gang Thief Girl is still too weak for something like that, I was thinking about making bunny girls do something like that, draining you from all of your money in exchange of services and addictions, most of the ideas can also be applied to the traps (hazards, not femboys! xD) that I'll introduce in v0.4, you will see more about that later on when I start working on the new version ;P
here i was thinking i'm throwing in unlikely ideas, but you had that already planned for the next version? awesome :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The only thing this game seems to be missing (for me at least) is some animation. Even if its some rudimentary keyframe image swapping it would elevate the H side of the game quite significantly. Femdom kind of loses it's impact when there is a lack of visual stimuli to help indicate things like force, speed and pressure which is why you'll find a vast majority of Japanese devs that create games like this always have some form of animation. Still images just don't get the message of femdom across in the same manner as movement.

As a simple example, the handjobs you currently have in game only need 2-3 key frames to show how the girl is actually doing it. keyframe one = hand at the base. Keyframe 2 = hand half way up shaft. Keyframe 3 = hand covering glans (could show the hand completely closed to suggest a squeeze as the hand moves towards the top as well). Simple animations like this can make a scene feel much more alive especially in this game format. Also because almost all models are IK based rigs these days so you only have to move the hand/body part doing the action and the rest of the rig will naturally fall into place where it should while retaining the overall pose. You can also reuse these frames to make many different variations of the animation by utilizing different ease in and ease out timings with iterations of show image in rpgmaker.

Having done this type of stuff myself with Koi katsu animations in the past I know it wouldn't require a significant amount of extra work. You only have to take a few more minutes with each render to change the position of a hand/arm/foot/ leg/torso/head etc... 2-3 times to get a completed animation. Hopefully the dev considers this further down the line during development and I hope they still have all of their scenes saved in miku miku dance or blender whatever it is they are using to pose.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
The only thing this game seems to be missing (for me at least) is some animation. Even if its some rudimentary keyframe image swapping it would elevate the H side of the game quite significantly. Femdom kind of loses it's impact when there is a lack of visual stimuli to help indicate things like force, speed and pressure which is why you'll find a vast majority of Japanese devs that create games like this always have some form of animation. Still images just don't get the message of femdom across in the same manner as movement.

As a simple example, the handjobs you currently have in game only need 2-3 key frames to show how the girl is actually doing it. keyframe one = hand at the base. Keyframe 2 = hand half way up shaft. Keyframe 3 = hand covering glans (could show the hand completely closed to suggest a squeeze as the hand moves towards the top as well). Simple animations like this can make a scene feel much more alive especially in this game format. Also because almost all models are IK based rigs these days so you only have to move the hand/body part doing the action and the rest of the rig will naturally fall into place where it should while retaining the overall pose. You can also reuse these frames to make many different variations of the animation by utilizing different ease in and ease out timings with iterations of show image in rpgmaker.

Having done this type of stuff myself with Koi katsu animations in the past I know it wouldn't require a significant amount of extra work. You only have to take a few more minutes with each render to change the position of a hand/arm/foot/ leg/torso/head etc... 2-3 times to get a completed animation. Hopefully the dev considers this further down the line during development and I hope they still have all of their scenes saved in miku miku dance or blender whatever it is they are using to pose.
I do find this interesting, another user had this idea, the reason why I didn't do this from the start was because I thought it was more difficult etc, but it really isn't, afterall, as you said the poses are kept upon saving them, there's just one problem, some of the older poses are not saved because I'm quite the idiot, however, I had in mind to re-do some of the older poses anyways at some point, we'll see how things go.
I hope the rest of the game was of your liking and that this problem didn't ruin the experience for you!

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Arctif

May 5, 2018
This is awesome. Even beyond the gameplay and fetish content, I love all the little things adding a feeling of "polish" to the game. The custom battle transition, all the conversation sprites, good tutorials and the qol features (tutorials are skippable when replaying, re-viewable reference charts for key mechanics, inventory prompt before battles, boss warnings).

Big fan of this one :^)

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Oh-.. I might have to look at him a bit more-.. since he's the only male enemy so far, some moves and dialogs still call him as "her", I'll probably fix that on v0.4.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if he'd be still referred to as a girl as it definitely looks like a girl with a dick :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
Hi Callie! I just wanted to say, your game is really fun. The writing is quite funny, and overall the decision to have a set MC rather than a player self-insert was nice, because Alex's characterization makes the interactions feel much more believable. I find self-inserts often have the problem of being cast as a pretty terrible straight man to the rest of the characters' wacky highjinks, which almost never works well. That, and it makes his reactions to the sex scenes stop being immersion breaking to a certain subset of players ('I wouldn't react like that!') and start just being hot, right?

Your game also has a really good balance between progression not being suuuper grindy, while also wanting to stick around to level up a little and find out what loss scenes you can get from the area you just unlocked. It's a kind of anticipation that I really look for in games, to be honest, because the interactive medium lets me build tension as I look at a person/monster/whatever I'm fighting and wonder 'hmm, wonder how they could ruin me if I just press 'wait'?'

The graphics worked really well for what you're doing with them. Like, I'm far from a graphics snob, and writing is way more important for me, but they definitely help, and it's clear you put a lot of love into them with the custom cut-ins for each boss and all the little touches. Seconding the suggestion about using keyframes tho, if it won't be a pain? Either that or, like, motion lines/those zigzag things that manga use to denote pressure, layered over the existing still images perhaps, if it isn't going to be too annoying for you.

While playing 0.3 I encountered a bug where the arrow keys interface from exploration would layer over the ones for the bedroom following a loss scene? Idk if that's been fixed in 0.3a, but if not, I hope reporting it is in some way helpful haha. Otherwise, I'm kinda wrapped up in a horridly extensive translation project atm, but if you ever need a proofreader/beta reader, give me a shout, because as a pirate on the breadline, I'd like to offer help in whatever non-monetary way I can :geek:

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hi Callie! I just wanted to say, your game is really fun. The writing is quite funny, and overall the decision to have a set MC rather than a player self-insert was nice, because Alex's characterization makes the interactions feel much more believable. I find self-inserts often have the problem of being cast as a pretty terrible straight man to the rest of the characters' wacky highjinks, which almost never works well. That, and it makes his reactions to the sex scenes stop being immersion breaking to a certain subset of players ('I wouldn't react like that!') and start just being hot, right?

Your game also has a really good balance between progression not being suuuper grindy, while also wanting to stick around to level up a little and find out what loss scenes you can get from the area you just unlocked. It's a kind of anticipation that I really look for in games, to be honest, because the interactive medium lets me build tension as I look at a person/monster/whatever I'm fighting and wonder 'hmm, wonder how they could ruin me if I just press 'wait'?'

The graphics worked really well for what you're doing with them. Like, I'm far from a graphics snob, and writing is way more important for me, but they definitely help, and it's clear you put a lot of love into them with the custom cut-ins for each boss and all the little touches. Seconding the suggestion about using keyframes tho, if it won't be a pain? Either that or, like, motion lines/those zigzag things that manga use to denote pressure, layered over the existing still images perhaps, if it isn't going to be too annoying for you.

While playing 0.3 I encountered a bug where the arrow keys interface from exploration would layer over the ones for the bedroom following a loss scene? Idk if that's been fixed in 0.3a, but if not, I hope reporting it is in some way helpful haha. Otherwise, I'm kinda wrapped up in a horridly extensive translation project atm, but if you ever need a proofreader/beta reader, give me a shout, because as a pirate on the breadline, I'd like to offer help in whatever non-monetary way I can :geek:
I deeply thank you for your kind review and suggestions! I really like responding to reviews to answer some thoughts and sometimes giving some context if needed.

So, let's start by saying that I'm glad you enjoyed my little project's narrative and its characters, some people told me to make Alex the typical self insert character so they can relate to it more? But I didn't like that, I liked how Monster Girl Quest had a character with his own personality and motives, so I wanted to do that too.

The game isn't really hard if you grind just a little (basically just run trough the stage once and fight at least 4 or 5 enemies per stage for some exp, is all the game asks you during this early game) and you're more than fine to fight the boss, maybe find the best Orbs for the job but really, that's it haha.
I'm adding some level of complexity, but since this is going to be a long game, I want to take things slowly and make the early game not that bad, I hate developers that listen to the people right away <o< it's fine to listen to players suggestions, but you have to know WHEN to apply such things such as difficulty spikes, specific gimmicks etc.

Eeh, I would've preferred to work on Koikatsu, but I guess first of all I have more experience with 3DCG, and secondly, my computer can't run Koikatsu 'xD It's literally the definition of potato pc.
I'm glad the graphics are not that bad, some people said to me that they look old but in overall, no one seems to mind too much (I'll still try to make a change of graphic as soon as possible after finishing this game though, maybe with a new computer.)

I like adding little touches to battles and other stuff, like when people find stuff, I could've easily just been lazy and left the "you found this" part only without an animation, but I really can't help but add unnecessary details xD.
Talking about the "action lines" around the VS animations-.. eeehh, it wouldn't bother me, but I see them as too much distracting from anything else happening on screen-.. I can think about it, that's for sure.

Finally, the bug has been already fixed in v0.3a for the Drunk Lady and with Thief Girl fights, I don't really know what caused it since their script is identical to the other girls, but I slapped a "Exit Event Processing" command after their game over scene and it solved it, the other battles do not need such command, so that was odd, if it happened with another character, tell me and I'll fix it in v0.4.

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
I deeply thank you for your kind review and suggestions! I really like responding to reviews to answer some thoughts and sometimes giving some context if needed.

So, let's start by saying that I'm glad you enjoyed my little project's narrative and its characters, some people told me to make Alex the typical self insert character so they can relate to it more? But I didn't like that, I liked how Monster Girl Quest had a character with his own personality and motives, so I wanted to do that too.

The game isn't really hard if you grind just a little (basically just run trough the stage once and fight at least 4 or 5 enemies per stage for some exp, is all the game asks you during this early game) and you're more than fine to fight the boss, maybe find the best Orbs for the job but really, that's it haha.
I'm adding some level of complexity, but since this is going to be a long game, I want to take things slowly and make the early game not that bad, I hate developers that listen to the people right away <o< it's fine to listen to players suggestions, but you have to know WHEN to apply such things such as difficulty spikes, specific gimmicks etc.

Eeh, I would've preferred to work on Koikatsu, but I guess first of all I have more experience with 3DCG, and secondly, my computer can't run Koikatsu 'xD It's literally the definition of potato pc.
I'm glad the graphics are not that bad, some people said to me that they look old but in overall, no one seems to mind too much (I'll still try to make a change of graphic as soon as possible after finishing this game though, maybe with a new computer.)

I like adding little touches to battles and other stuff, like when people find stuff, I could've easily just been lazy and left the "you found this" part only without an animation, but I really can't help but add unnecessary details xD.
Talking about the "action lines" around the VS animations-.. eeehh, it wouldn't bother me, but I see them as too much distracting from anything else happening on screen-.. I can think about it, that's for sure.

Finally, the bug has been already fixed in v0.3a for the Drunk Lady and with Thief Girl fights, I don't really know what caused it since their script is identical to the other girls, but I slapped a "Exit Event Processing" command after their game over scene and it solved it, the other battles do not need such command, so that was odd, if it happened with another character, tell me and I'll fix it in v0.4.
Ty for the quick reply! Um, when I was talking about motion lines, I meant more during the actual sex scenes as a possible alternative to keyframe animation. I've seen a fair few games use this as a way of implying motion without having to animate a whole scene, and it's very similar to how comics/manga use . You know those zigzag lines manga artists put around a character to show they're being squished in a hug, or that they're shivering, or things like that? I just thought it might work as an alternative, since the aesthetic of TTS already feels like a motion comic to me sometimes.

As you said, doing that for the VS animations would be excessive, especially given they're already animated lol

But also, since you're rendering models, it might just be quicker/easier to keyframe animate things like handjobs and stuff rather than edit motion lines into images? It really depends on how confident you are at art things as to which approach would be better for you, and ofc whether you even want to bother at all. As you said, listening to fan suggestions about game design is v much a balancing act :p

Edit: I thought about it more and, given you're a single person dev team, honestly, I think going in for animation (of pretty much any kind) is a mistake that's likely to burn you out before it shows any significant results. I'd rather have a bunch of the interesting, fun scenes you've come up with than have you waste time trying to please the animation = better crowd. If you're interested in animating it, do it when you're tinkering with the game for, idk, Steam Release GOTY edition or something lol

I do think that it might be a good idea to have more intermediate images in scenes going forward though, and more implied motion if possible :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you so, so much for adding an option to change the volume! It's really helped me out in a big way.

I'm loving everything so far, and I'm very excited about the prospect of more girls that steal your money or tease you into giving it away. Also, the idea of girls increasing your addiction levels while they keep you held is just amazing.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hello, do we have any news for the new update?
Hey there! well, we do have some progress even if some stuff got slowed down for-.. let's say family problems. Currently 5 enemies, the boss included, have their graphics done, I posted some sneak peeks in my patreon. 3 of 4 normal enemies have their CGs completed, the third enemy gave me some problems with props and stuff like that due to how positioning works in 3DCG, the next enemy shouldn't be that hard to do.
After all the pictures are done, I can start scripting the enemies and then I can start writing the story and making some scenes, sorry if the update sounds really slow but I'm doing my best despite my problems at home! :D

Thank you so, so much for adding an option to change the volume! It's really helped me out in a big way.

I'm loving everything so far, and I'm very excited about the prospect of more girls that steal your money or tease you into giving it away. Also, the idea of girls increasing your addiction levels while they keep you held is just amazing.
Hehe, I'm so glad that you liked the idea of getting addiction levels by getting grabbed, this feature is not as present as it will be later in the game, but I can't just throw problems at you people without giving you a solution hehe, I'll start getting crazier with status effects as soon as the church will be introduced.
For the volume option, I really like adding QOL stuff that may add a bit of polish to the game making the experience as enjoyable as possible (reason why I put the checkpoints before bosses.)

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I didn't hear from this game in a long time so I was about to ask here if you are ok...
hope the situation at your home will be better, and with how much I'm waiting for the next update your personal life is more important so don't overdo it and stay strong my man.
Oh, that warms my heart hehe, I'm more than fine, none of you has to worry since anything that is happening in my personal life is just annoying stuff more than anything pff, about me overdoing it, that's not gonna be a problem, I'm making so much more progress than before now that the situation is more bearable, so I'm granting myself some pauses as always from time to time.
Hope you're hyped for what's to come soon, I have some banger ideas coming ;P

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
Oh, that warms my heart hehe, I'm more than fine, none of you has to worry since anything that is happening in my personal life is just annoying stuff more than anything pff, about me overdoing it, that's not gonna be a problem, I'm making so much more progress than before now that the situation is more bearable, so I'm granting myself some pauses as always from time to time.
Hope you're hyped for what's to come soon, I have some banger ideas coming ;P
looking forward for the next update always a pleasure to play

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes