4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
can you post the new version? I want to play it hehe
is new update already available?
ill buy subscription for that
I believe it is being playtested. Shouldn't be so long.
Playtesting has been completed and well, since I'm still an incompetent xD a lot of bugs and grammar mistakes have been pointed out to me (mostly misplaced pics and dialogs that could've been worded a bit better, I'm usually really fast at bugfixing, I'm already at half the list of bugs solved, shouldn't take long for me to deal with the rest, I'm almost done guys!

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
v0.3 Is now avabile to be played!
(I do apologize about the gallery, I decided that since I took 2 months for this version, I had to cut corners, I will make a v0.3a for it as well as for other small things)

Edit: There's a small bug on the coinpurse where it stops the event before finishing, making the game look softlocked, it's a small bug so I'm gonna post the fixed version soon

Edit2: The new link is here! I'm so sorry for the waiting as my internet is pretty slow.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
where to start? (looking at changelog).
well, as much as i usually play the fighter type of character, it still feels odd to hammer the girls with a baseball bat lol. still a good addition to give us conventional alternaties to attack though.
not sure i like the auto-loss grabs tbh. hard to escape grabs that do a lot of damage and/or pile up fetish levels fast woud be better imho.
the new stage and enemies aren't my personal favourite/s, but i'm looking forward to face whisper eventually. i feel like she is exactly my cup of tea.
the dream fights are certainly an interesting take with their unique mechanics. i was imagining scenes to play out that adds fetish levels or something, but having some control over them is better for sure. the way the encounter with scarlet loops makes it clear that she wants to trap us there, but i'd personally like future succubi to alternatiely focus more on weakening alex in the long run (for example losing giving a bunch of fetish levels, while letting us continue with the loss).

bugs:
- there appears to be at least one item drop that lacks text in the new stage. (didn't softlock the game for me though)
- losing against skull results in a black screen (with music).
- not sure if intendet, but losing the dream fight plays out differently the 2nd time. first time you loop to the start fully healed, but 2nd time you get stuck in a loop of unavoidable defeat (starting with 1 hp and in a hold).

EDIT: FYI the game doesn't show up under latest updates here on F95. no idea if you need to press a button or inform some officials, but people not checking this thread will not notice the update.

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Take That Succubus! [v0.3] [Compressed]

Compressed game for Windows

Initial Size: 575 Mb
Compressed Size: 190 Mb

Win: - - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

Neryuu

Feb 2, 2019
Been playing this game since its first version, and I must say, I'm in love with it! A game focused on foot fetish and femdom is something I've been wanting for a long time, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

The new Succubus Dream system is really good (and reminds me of SHRIFT, don't know if this was your inspiration) and Scarlet gave me some trouble (I mean, how can I resist worshipping her feet). Looking forward to seeing more of these.

I think my current favorite character is Lullaby (same as Scarlet, couldn't stop worshipping her feet), but I really like Midnight too, sadly she gave a footjob with shoes on, which diminished the impact for me.

Kinda wondering if Philla is gonna have some foot scenes with Alex later down the line though...

All in all, really good job on this game! I can't wait to see more of it!

worstcresent

Feb 21, 2022
had a quick play-through, much less bugs this time mostly visual with new features but as there not going to be in use until later updates its not a big deal. this update felt mainly like a release test for new features, i definitely felt that the difficulty with fights can be adjusted to not only increase in complexity but also each have a element of strategy to them in upcoming updates. would absolutely like to see some really unfair battles with succubi in later chapters.

i would also want to see some more story/lore aspects as i'm wondering if we will get to see consequences of alex losing/giving in too much on the story, or at least find out why his cum is so important. or if choices can affect the flow of following encounters.

• Red Heart

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
I love new features, that dream battle system is awesome. There should be something negative effect if u lose battles? maybe losing exp or something?

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
where to start? (looking at changelog).
well, as much as i usually play the fighter type of character, it still feels odd to hammer the girls with a baseball bat lol. still a good addition to give us conventional alternaties to attack though.
not sure i like the auto-loss grabs tbh. hard to escape grabs that do a lot of damage and/or pile up fetish levels fast woud be better imho.
the new stage and enemies aren't my personal favourite/s, but i'm looking forward to face whisper eventually. i feel like she is exactly my cup of tea.
the dream fights are certainly an interesting take with their unique mechanics. i was imagining scenes to play out that adds fetish levels or something, but having some control over them is better for sure. the way the encounter with scarlet loops makes it clear that she wants to trap us there, but i'd personally like future succubi to alternatiely focus more on weakening alex in the long run (for example losing giving a bunch of fetish levels, while letting us continue with the loss).

bugs:
- there appears to be at least one item drop that lacks text in the new stage. (didn't softlock the game for me though)
- losing against skull results in a black screen (with music).
- not sure if intendet, but losing the dream fight plays out differently the 2nd time. first time you loop to the start fully healed, but 2nd time you get stuck in a loop of unavoidable defeat (starting with 1 hp and in a hold).

EDIT: FYI the game doesn't show up under latest updates here on F95. no idea if you need to press a button or inform some officials, but people not checking this thread will not notice the update.
Hey, thanks for the review on v0.3! It's good to have you here this version too!
I readed your thoughts about my game, I kinda understand your feelings as this new stage isn't really for everyone, however, I really liked the Alleyways type of scenarios, this version's focus was poured a lot into story and introduction to new characters and mechanics, I'm also glad that there are WAAAAAY fewer bugs than the test version xD It was a glitchy mess I swear, I'll be fixing them all in the v0.3a update coming shortly that will add bugfixes for bugs reported by players and new stuff as well that didn't made the cut this version, for example, Frost had a third move planned for her.
About Midnight, she will not appear before Alex due to her problems, but in the next stage too she will use her alluring voice to give Alex some new distractions to fight hehe, you'll see what I mean in v0.4.
For grabs difficult to break free that pile up addictions, that'something that I'd like to do but doing it right now when people have no real effective way to get rid of addictions-.. oof that's kind of a dick move on my part hahaha (I want to introduce the first church at least before doing that haha).
Scarlet's boss loop (the tutorial one) is malfunctioning-..She's keeping you there because it's a tutorial, so you immediately respawn upon being defeated, only that I forgot to deactivate switches and heal Alex properly-.. sooo yyyeah-.. that mess happens.
It looks like you're an addiction fanatic huh? ;P hehe, as I said before, I'll have my fun with people like you after stuff like that is easier for the players to deal with.

Take That Succubus! [v0.3] [Compressed]

Compressed game for Windows

Initial Size: 575 Mb
Compressed Size: 190 Mb

Win: - - WORKUPLOAD -
TakeThatSuccubus-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thank you both for the compressed version and the Torrent! Much much appreciated work!!

Been playing this game since its first version, and I must say, I'm in love with it! A game focused on foot fetish and femdom is something I've been wanting for a long time, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you!

The new Succubus Dream system is really good (and reminds me of SHRIFT, don't know if this was your inspiration) and Scarlet gave me some trouble (I mean, how can I resist worshipping her feet). Looking forward to seeing more of these.

I think my current favorite character is Lullaby (same as Scarlet, couldn't stop worshipping her feet), but I really like Midnight too, sadly she gave a footjob with shoes on, which diminished the impact for me.

Kinda wondering if Philla is gonna have some foot scenes with Alex later down the line though...

All in all, really good job on this game! I can't wait to see more of it!
Thanks for your small but appreciated review! I know how hard to find are games that involve foot fetish and femdom in one pack.. most of the games are disappointing for just one foot licking scene or one cheap footjob thrown at you with zero feelings, I'm glad my game fills those needs as much as I intended hehe.
I honestly thought Succubus Dreams would've been frustrating for people since it's a really hard fight, I'm glad people like it nonetheless, Scarlet is also one of my favourite characters so far, so I can understand her giving you some troubles to resist licking her feet hehehe ;P
Aww, Lullaby is such a cutie too, but talking about Midnight, other than give some people that love boots some fun, the reason why she doesn't use her feet in her fights untill the last ones is because her feet are sooooo stinky that she gets embarassed over them ;P
Philla will have indeed some scenes when the time comes, just you wait hehehe, I know how much you all crave playing with her cute and small feet.
sorry i have to say this but the MC looks like a girl
cant we just have the MC as a futanari or into one
Nah, Alex just looks cute, he may look like a femboy kinda but he would hate being adressed as such, outside the erotic scenes where he looks really really submissive, I think most of the time he acts like a normal boy.
had a quick play-through, much less bugs this time mostly visual with new features but as there not going to be in use until later updates its not a big deal. this update felt mainly like a release test for new features, i definitely felt that the difficulty with fights can be adjusted to not only increase in complexity but also each have a element of strategy to them in upcoming updates. would absolutely like to see some really unfair battles with succubi in later chapters.

i would also want to see some more story/lore aspects as i'm wondering if we will get to see consequences of alex losing/giving in too much on the story, or at least find out why his cum is so important. or if choices can affect the flow of following encounters.
Everything you just requested is already in my plans hehe, fights that end with consequences (bad end game overs) which can be counted as "endings" kinda, but those are exclusive to important fights (for example the last boss obviously) or some side stuff.
Also yeah, you got it perfectly right haha, this was more of a test version for some stuff I wanted to add, some features and enemy have to be adjusted which will be done in v0.3a, I hope the various bugs didn't ruin the experience, I added some save points just in case there were bugs along the way.
No one's talking about the danger system, I'd like to hear thoughts about it based on the tutorial and how it feels to have a limited amount of stuff you can do before you have to pray at home.

I love new features, that dream battle system is awesome. There should be something negative effect if u lose battles? maybe losing exp or something?
Eeeh not in this fight, but in later on succubus dreams fights, obviously fights will get more and more unfair (same thing as the normal ones where characters may also switch their elements during the fight or throw really addictive moves to the player or give them the unability to pray for a short amount of time ;P

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
About Midnight, she will not appear before Alex due to her problems, but in the next stage too she will use her alluring voice to give Alex some new distractions to fight hehe, you'll see what I mean in v0.4.
For grabs difficult to break free that pile up addictions, that'something that I'd like to do but doing it right now when people have no real effective way to get rid of addictions-.. oof that's kind of a dick move on my part hahaha (I want to introduce the first church at least before doing that haha).
Scarlet's boss loop (the tutorial one) is malfunctioning-..She's keeping you there because it's a tutorial, so you immediately respawn upon being defeated, only that I forgot to deactivate switches and heal Alex properly-.. sooo yyyeah-.. that mess happens.
It looks like you're an addiction fanatic huh? ;P hehe, as I said before, I'll have my fun with people like you after stuff like that is easier for the players to deal with.
you mean Whisper, right? Midnight with her love hypnosis is nice too, though.
my issue with the non-escapable grabs is that you get oneshot by a normal enemy (drunken lady) if you just mess up once. it's not even a final move or something, but a grab she uses quite happily all fight long without any real warning.
i'm a bit confused about what you mean with the scarlet loop. losing looped me to the start either way, but i felt like the 2nd one is the one malfunctioning, as it forced me to close the game. 1st one felt fine for what it is (a tutorial).
an addiction fanatic... hehe i woudn't call me that, but i certainly like the slow but steady fall to seduction/corruption/perversion of the MC. especially when it comes to succubi it's a big thing imho. to take MGD again: that game has sensitivities, fetish levels and perks that all add up. you said you don't want to copy too much stuff from there, so i just work with what is available :D
anyway, good to read that you have more stuff planned that i'll enjoy.
I honestly thought Succubus Dreams would've been frustrating for people since it's a really hard fight
i didn't feel the fight was that hard. as long as you keep your guard up (defense buff and grab block) you don't even need to use relax/the heal. the only issue is that you need to doublecheck every turn if both are still up before you press wait. i used your savefile, but i iimagine things to be more annoying if you have addiction levels all over the place and need to wait for the relevant icons to show up.
No one's talking about the danger system, I'd like to hear thoughts about it based on the tutorial and how it feels to have a limited amount of stuff you can do before you have to pray at home.
i honestly didn't pray once this update yet, so i'm not even sure if it deals with this danger system and addictions at the same time. in fact i wasted time (go somewhere and immediatly teleport back), just to see if the 2nd encounter with scarlet woud play out differently. i guess it depends on how dangerous those dreams actually become. right now it just means you have to deal with scarlet every once in a while, which, as pointed out, isn't too bad. personally i'll keep praying to an absolute minimum until i run into a too hard wall to progress.
Eeeh not in this fight, but in later on succubus dreams fights, obviously fights will get more and more unfair (same thing as the normal ones where characters may also switch their elements during the fight or throw really addictive moves to the player or give them the unability to pray for a short amount of time ;P
that's music in my ears :)
EDIT: fixed typos

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
you mean Whisper, right? Midnight with her love hypnosis is nice too, though.
my issue with the non-escapable grabs is that you get oneshot by a normal enemy (drunken lady) if you just mess up once. it's not even a final move or something, but a grab she uses quite happily all fight long without any real warning.
i'm a bit confused about what you mean with the scarlet loop. losing looped me to the start either way, but i felt like the 2nd one is the one malfunctioning, as it forced me to close the game. 1st one felt fine for what it is (a tutorial).
an addiction fanatic... hehe i woudn't call me that, but i certainly like the slow but steady fall to seduction/corruption/perversion of the MC. especially when it comes to succubi it's a big thing imho. to take MGD again: that game has sensitivities, fetish levels and perks that all add up. you said you don't want to copy too much stuff from there, so i just work with what is available :D
anyway, good to read that you have more stuff planned that i'll enjoy.

i didn't feel the fight was that hard. as long as you keep your guard up (defense buff and grab block) you don't even need to use relax/the heal. the only issue is that you need to doublecheck every turn if both are still up before you press wait. i used your savefile, but i iimagine things to be more annoying if you have addiction levels all over the place and need to wait for the relevant icons to show up.

i honestly didn't pray once this update yet, so i'm not even sure if it deals with this danger system and addictions at the same time. in fact i wasted time (go somewhere and immediatly teleport back), just to see if the 2nd encounter with scarlet woud play out differently. i guess it depends on how dangerous those dreams actually become. right now it just means you have to deal with scarlet every once in a while, which, as pointed out, isn't too bad. personally i'll keep praying to an absolute minimum until i run into a too hard wall to progress.

that's music in my ears :)
EDIT: fixed typos
Yeah I meant Whisper, I'm dumb haha, even with my tester I did the same mistake pfft.
About the 1Hit KO move being a bit random-.. I kinda wanted even normal enemies to have such alluring stuff, just to make them even more enjoyable, they can have boss moves or stats too, in fact I don't know if you noticed by Drunk Lady is the tankiest enemy I made so far with 80 defense and 10 s. defense, I like that gimmick a lot because my friend when he gets drunk says he doesn't feel any type of physical pain, so I wanted to use that.
Hmm talking about MGD's sensitivity etc, I'll get to something similar to that but with my mechanics, some enemies may straight up slowly give you lvl 10 addictions with one grab if you don't get out fast (end game stuff), I can't wait to get to some really serious part, we're still in tutorial territory since I wanted to introduce 2 more things before you all are ready.
And finally thank you for your only review so far on the danger system xD I'm glad it doesn't seem that troublesome, also if Scarlet's fight isn't that hard and frustrating as I imagined, I can keep it like this instead of nerfing her.
Thank you again for the review! much much appreciated!

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah I meant Whisper, I'm dumb haha, even with my tester I did the same mistake pfft.
About the 1Hit KO move being a bit random-.. I kinda wanted even normal enemies to have such alluring stuff, just to make them even more enjoyable, they can have boss moves or stats too, in fact I don't know if you noticed by Drunk Lady is the tankiest enemy I made so far with 80 defense and 10 s. defense, I like that gimmick a lot because my friend when he gets drunk says he doesn't feel any type of physical pain, so I wanted to use that.
Hmm talking about MGD's sensitivity etc, I'll get to something similar to that but with my mechanics, some enemies may straight up slowly give you lvl 10 addictions with one grab if you don't get out fast (end game stuff), I can't wait to get to some really serious part, we're still in tutorial territory since I wanted to introduce 2 more things before you all are ready.
And finally thank you for your only review so far on the danger system xD I'm glad it doesn't seem that troublesome, also if Scarlet's fight isn't that hard and frustrating as I imagined, I can keep it like this instead of nerfing her.
Thank you again for the review! much much appreciated!
i recall philla pointing at drunk lady's tankiness, but i may have accidently had the right move at hand for a change. for me frost felt tougher the first time, as i wasn't smart enough to switch to a fire move. that said, with frost it's kinda obvious what element she has, while with most girls you are usually pretty clueless as to what move to equip the first time.
level 10 addictions from one move may indeed be too brutal still early in the game, but i still think guaranteed addiction levels here and there shoud be a thing. not by a simple attack and not once you get grabbed, but once you stay grabbed for x turns or at least if you lose the fight to that grab. it gives the player an option to define the MC's weaknesses instead relying on RNG (and potentially getting other addiction types instead that you don't really want).
regarding nerfing scarlet: well, if you fool around/just wait you lose fast. it's a bit of an endurance/patience test, optionally with a bit of gambling on her not grabbing you the next turn. but with basically infinite healing available (there is no timer on the fight, right?) i honestly don't think a nerf is needed.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
i recall philla pointing at drunk lady's tankiness, but i may have accidently had the right move at hand for a change. for me frost felt tougher the first time, as i wasn't smart enough to switch to a fire move. that said, with frost it's kinda obvious what element she has, while with most girls you are usually pretty clueless as to what move to equip the first time.
level 10 addictions from one move may indeed be too brutal still early in the game, but i still think guaranteed addiction levels here and there shoud be a thing. not by a simple attack and not once you get grabbed, but once you stay grabbed for x turns or at least if you lose the fight to that grab. it gives the player an option to define the MC's weaknesses instead relying on RNG (and potentially getting other addiction types instead that you don't really want).
regarding nerfing scarlet: well, if you fool around/just wait you lose fast. it's a bit of an endurance/patience test, optionally with a bit of gambling on her not grabbing you the next turn. but with basically infinite healing available (there is no timer on the fight, right?) i honestly don't think a nerf is needed.
Well, I may start adding moves like the one you said, where the enemies start making you grow addictions the more you stay inside their moves, however, losing against enemies already gives you 1 level of addiction, I wanted to close the tutorial section before stuff gets kind of more intimidating and punishing.
Also nope, the battle is not timed haha, but the other Succubus Dreams battles maaay have some really dangerous mechanics that may make the fight look timed in a sort of way.. hehehe.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
Hey all! So I'm trying to play it but when I try running the game, after the CallieTheCute splash screen, it gives me this error:
Code:
Unable to find file:

Audio/BGM/music_zapsplat_game_music_action_groove_urban_electro_breakbeat_funky_electro_bass_record_scratching_021
I checked a few common causes, it's not because of the file path being too long, it's not because of the RTP (already installed, I tried reinstalling it), dlls or similar issues. I downloaded the latest version today, from the first post.

Any idea?

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hey all! So I'm trying to play it but when I try running the game, after the CallieTheCute splash screen, it gives me this error:
Code:
Unable to find file:

Audio/BGM/music_zapsplat_game_music_action_groove_urban_electro_breakbeat_funky_electro_bass_record_scratching_021
I checked a few common causes, it's not because of the file path being too long, it's not because of the RTP (already installed, I tried reinstalling it), dlls or similar issues. I downloaded the latest version today, from the first post.

Any idea?
Looks like one file is missing, your download doesn't seem to have one of the required file to start the main menu screen, if that's the only song it's missing, instead of downloading the game from the start (even if it's probably the best solution) you could open the Audio folder, then BGM and then copy one existing song and rename it "music_zapsplat_game_music_action_groove_urban_electro_breakbeat_funky_electro_bass_record_scratching_021" before pasting it, It should do the trick even if the music on the menu wouldn't be the same.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
It already has that file
I tried deleting it and replacing it, didn't work
That is a really strange bug.. I have never seen that-.. Definitely something went wrong with the download, if you say you already had the RTP, then it's the only thing that comes to mind to me...

Sep 20, 2019
Hey not sure if this has already been addressed but at some point the arrow key menu in the bedroom disappeared and only reappeared after I lost a battle. Also I REALLY love this update and I'll have to consider subbing to your Patreon as you are pretty fast with updates and they are always fun to play through. Lastly a suggestion if I may, let us sell the excess orbs for skills we already have. Since there is no use in having multiple as of right now I feel like we should be able to sell them especially since the economy of the game is quite slow. Aside from that keep up the excellent work!

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes