4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
you wouldn't be able to fight properly or even be able to start the battle and losing instantly with a special scene depending on who it is
losing instantly... woudn't that cause soft locks? heavy debuffs and vulnerabilities to certain moves are great, but auto losses go too far imho. we woud still need a backdoor to be able to progress, and i'd rather be able to struggle through by using items instead of the other solutions i can think off (like fleeing).
later in the game I will add a small church and a bigger one where the praying power will be greater, that means that getting rid of addictions will be easier at the cost of a small amount of money.
any chance for a corrupted nun (or something) that "helps" us with our addictions? she coud be an optional character that makes things worse if you take her "help". after x sessions the MC coud figure out what's going on and fight her (or stay ignorant in "this is fine" style). just an idea.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
losing instantly... woudn't that cause soft locks? heavy debuffs and vulnerabilities to certain moves are great, but auto losses go too far imho. we woud still need a backdoor to be able to progress, and i'd rather be able to struggle through by using items instead of the other solutions i can think off (like fleeing).

any chance for a corrupted nun (or something) that "helps" us with our addictions? she coud be an optional character that makes things worse if you take her "help". after x sessions the MC coud figure out what's going on and fight her (or stay ignorant in "this is fine" style). just an idea.
Hmm well it isn't a softlock since you'd just need to lower by even just 1 level the addiction she needs to instantly make you surrender, you could fight her with even just a level 9 addiction, it gives the players the message "you're too addicted to her speciality to even be able to fight" and also, just rare bosses will have that instant KO scene.

About the corrupted nun-... gosh that is so tempting, I fucking love hot nuns-.. she would work like the kitsune from Monster Girl Dreams and her hypnotic incense I suppose hehe, if that's what you mean, I'm all about it!

HMMMMMMM u give me some space to think, i thought thath i had seen everything in last updates... was i wrong? i wish i can play rn but unfortunately i must wait till morning. thx for fast responds and interest for your audience <3
Hehe, you should know by scrolling trough all the comments here how much I love to respond to people's questions and talk about my game! If you have more doubts or questions feel free to ask, I'll respond as soon as possible

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
About the corrupted nun-... gosh that is so tempting, I fucking love hot nuns-.. she would work like the kitsune from Monster Girl Dreams and her hypnotic incense I suppose hehe, if that's what you mean, I'm all about it!
heh, i wasn't even thinking about kotone when writing that, but yeah, very similar concept. i had eliza from the game that shall not be named in my head, together with the church stage of succubus senki, and a certain nurse from censored sight who turns you into a prejac. essentially a character that gives you addiction levels under the facade of curing them.

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Secrets attempts are now avabile at every stage, even ones that do not have any secret (it would be too easy for people to just see that there are secret attempts in one singular stage, making the resarch for secret enemies a baby walk). You should never search for secrets without clues, clues can be found around the stages and points of interest, try talking to the people at the friendly market for some hints.
Also, it's too early for some angel action, but rest assured that angels will have their spot with some scenes in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
So, i tried my very best to find clues, only the one was on the table which i somehow missed or skipped which was as u said at the market but u said that there are secrets at every stage, PLSSS can u give hints for Fujinoka park and Daisuji Bridge too??????????
I didn't say that there are secrets at every stage, I said that the "Secret Attempts" are present in every stage, even if currently in those stages there are no secrets. This is to make the player think that there could be secrets everywhere (if I would instead put the secret attempts in just the location of interest, people would just go in there, spam random directions untill it works and the treasure hunt is ruined by their random finding the secret).
In poor words, you found the only secret that is in the game, I could maybe make some secrets appear in the past stages later on.
Also it would be more than appreciated if you censored the location of the secret in black so people reading or asking questions do not get spoilers ;P

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
I didn't say that there are secrets at every stage, I said that the "Secret Attempts" are present in every stage, even if currently in those stages there are no secrets. This is to make the player think that there could be secrets everywhere (if I would instead put the secret attempts in just the location of interest, people would just go in there, spam random directions untill it works and the treasure hunt is ruined by their random finding the secret).
In poor words, you found the only secret that is in the game, I could maybe make some secrets appear in the past stages later on.
Also it would be more than appreciated if you censored the location of the secret in black so people reading or asking questions do not get spoilers ;P
How do i censore it?? I am kinda new here dont know much( i can just delete my respond up there if u want to?)

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
How do i censore it?? I am kinda new here dont know much( i can just delete my respond up there if u want to?)
You can press "Edit" at the bottom of your message.
Something like this will appear:
Screenshot (8832).png
Here, you can highlight your message.
Screenshot (8833).png
After doing this, you then press on the flag on the top corner.
Screenshot (8834).png
This will appear, just leave it blank, it's fine.
Screenshot (8835).png
If something like this appears to the start and end of your message, you're golden and you can then save your message, like that, only people choosing to press on the spoiler button can see your message.
Screenshot (8836).png

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
You can press "Edit" at the bottom of your message.
Something like this will appear:
View attachment 2058255
Here, you can highlight your message.
View attachment 2058256
After doing this, you then press on the flag on the top corner.
View attachment 2058257
This will appear, just leave it blank, it's fine.
View attachment 2058258
If something like this appears to the start and end of your message, you're golden and you can then save your message, like that, only people choosing to press on the spoiler button can see your message.
View attachment 2058259
OMG DUDE what an walkthrough, done the thing as u wanted.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
any thoughts about changing smell color from green to white or mb some light pink????????
Hmm, if you mean a custom option to change the smell the color you want-.. I don't know.. smell colors are already selected by me for various smells and their intensity.
The order I choosed for the colors are these:

- None: In general, feet that do not smell at all or have been washed.
- White: Bare feet or open shoes like sandals, this means that the feet do not smell that much.
- Green: Closed shoes or boots, this means that the feet smell in a more strong way.
- Yellow-ish (it will be introduced in 0.3): extremely closed boots or for enemies with mind numbingly smelly feet.
- Pink: Pheromones, perfumes or recently washed feet, anything that smells nice and soothing in poor words.

There can be more smells in the future, but at the moment, those are the ones that I choosed, by allowing the players to change the colors at will, some scenes would not make sense for how I wrote them.

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Hmm, if you mean a custom option to change the smell the color you want-.. I don't know.. smell colors are already selected by me for various smells and their intensity.
The order I choosed for the colors are these:

- None: In general, feet that do not smell at all or have been washed.
- White: Bare feet or open shoes like sandals, this means that the feet do not smell that much.
- Green: Closed shoes or boots, this means that the feet smell in a more strong way.
- Yellow-ish (it will be introduced in 0.3): extremely closed boots or for enemies with mind numbingly smelly feet.
- Pink: Pheromones, perfumes or recently washed feet, anything that smells nice and soothing in poor words.

There can be more smells in the future, but at the moment, those are the ones that I choosed, by allowing the players to change the colors at will, some scenes would not make sense for how I wrote them.
Never would i ever thought that u have a concept of destribution for smells. just WOW!

• Red Heart

aaa2mdv

Feb 10, 2022
Good afternoon/day/night, I would like a tip to find the secret events in the exploration mode and are there more than 3 maps or do you only have to unlock them with some events?

• Red Heart
Mar 17, 2021
You know, along with the above post, I was curious to know if there was a way to determine how big an area is. I didn't even know you could turn to the right or the left before you mentioned it; I thought you only had the option to go straight ahead through all of the areas.

• Red Heart

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
You know, along with the above post, I was curious to know if there was a way to determine how big an area is. I didn't even know you could turn to the right or the left before you mentioned it; I thought you only had the option to go straight ahead through all of the areas.
I found it by accidentaly pressing keyswhile i was exploring DD

• Red Heart

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Good afternoon/day/night, I would like a tip to find the secret events in the exploration mode and are there more than 3 maps or do you only have to unlock them with some events?
I believe that in this ver there are only 3 available maps, so max we can do is wait for new versions.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes