4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Alright then. Can the girls with dicks be shemales (cock, balls, no pussy) and Alex be involved in threesomes involving shemales or femboys?
I think I'll put both shemales and futas in the game, since everyone has their tastes (I kinda prefer shemales but it's not a strong preference), about said threesomes, I could find some space for them ;P hehehe

The footfetish content istop tier, and Alex looks really cute getting dominated.
Top tier? xD I'm flattered really haha, thank you so much for the compliment! But you saw nothing from my creativity hehe, me and my tester are getting crazy ideas for the next update. That said, it was my intention to make Alex look cute when he gets dominated hehe

Reactions: sum1confused

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
Ok now I am super excited for the next update. Seriously though your game is awesome, most games where you get dominated are too harsh for my liking. So seeing the enemies actually having fun with you is great!

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Ok now I am super excited for the next update. Seriously though your game is awesome, most games where you get dominated are too harsh for my liking. So seeing the enemies actually having fun with you is great!
Oh I completely get what you mean, I have your same opinion, I can tollerate just a certain level of harsh, but if it's too extreme I just feel too intimidated (in a bad way) by the mistress.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Question to the dev, is it it planned to have bad endings in the game where the girls or succubus enslave you?
Or perhaps even a willful enlavement to a character which change how the game ends? For example there could be a yandere girl where if you lose to her too many times your addiction to her increases and if it maxes out she enslaves you. I could also see the chastity fetish being incorporated into the game through enslavement, so that could be interesting.

In short: Will there be mutiple endings, yandere's or the chastity fetish?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
CallieTheCute Btw the game desperately needs a way to replay all the enemies (and bosses) in a quick and easy way (like a gallery) without having to resort to multiple save files before the bosses/having to find that one enemy in exploration mode (when I got 4 times in a row Fashionable Lady on the bridge)

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Personally, I'm not a fan of foot fetish, but I can tolerate it. Less focus on it in future endeavors would be much appreciated
Says that to the dev who has "Foot Fetish Fanatic" in their name.
Personally I hope the game remains foot fetish and femdom focused. I also hope to see a yandere or two (as long as they're female) but that's just me.
I think I'll keep the game 50% foot fetish and 50% femdom, this is a game heavily focused on foot fetish afterall, that is its most defining trait, so femdom scenes will not be greater than foot fetish ones, but do not worry, there will always be a good amount of femdom scenes, that's for sure.

Question to the dev, is it it planned to have bad endings in the game where the girls or succubus enslave you?
Or perhaps even a willful enlavement to a character which change how the game ends? For example there could be a yandere girl where if you lose to her too many times your addiction to her increases and if it maxes out she enslaves you. I could also see the chastity fetish being incorporated into the game through enslavement, so that could be interesting.

In short: Will there be mutiple endings, yandere's or the chastity fetish?
Oh, just so you know, I LOVE bad endings when they are about you getting corrupted/addicted or just giving in to the enemy ;P I could make some bad ends, for example, I had one in mind near the end of the game, so do not get surprised if you could find yourself before a bad end about you getting addicted to someone, it wouldn't lock your save file nor give you a "game over", it would just send you back home once the scene is done.
Also yanderes are planned to appear in the game ;P because I love them too.

CallieTheCute Btw the game desperately needs a way to replay all the enemies (and bosses) in a quick and easy way (like a gallery) without having to resort to multiple save files before the bosses/having to find that one enemy in exploration mode (when I got 4 times in a row Fashionable Lady on the bridge)
I'm really sorry, but you would have to wait for such feature, as I already said in some comments here, something called the "arena of memories" is already planned to be a thing in the future, where you re-fight previous bosses with buffs or gimmicks (just for better loots, no new scenes will be added (maybe with some exceptions?)) about normal enemies, well-.. a gallery mode isn't really something I'd like to make right now, because I wanted it to be avabile at the end of the game, so where it is located would create some major spoilers, I could make a provvisory one, but I'd like to focus on making progress right now, so modes like the arena of memories can finally be a thing.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I think I'll keep the game 50% foot fetish and 50% femdom, this is a game heavily focused on foot fetish afterall, that is its most defining trait, so femdom scenes will not be greater than foot fetish ones, but do not worry, there will always be a good amount of femdom scenes, that's for sure.

Oh, just so you know, I LOVE bad endings when they are about you getting corrupted/addicted or just giving in to the enemy ;P I could make some bad ends, for example, I had one in mind near the end of the game, so do not get surprised if you could find yourself before a bad end about you getting addicted to someone, it wouldn't lock your save file nor give you a "game over", it would just send you back home once the scene is done.
Also yanderes are planned to appear in the game ;P because I love them too.

I'm really sorry, but you would have to wait for such feature, as I already said in some comments here, something called the "arena of memories" is already planned to be a thing in the future, where you re-fight previous bosses with buffs or gimmicks (just for better loots, no new scenes will be added (maybe with some exceptions?)) about normal enemies, well-.. a gallery mode isn't really something I'd like to make right now, because I wanted it to be avabile at the end of the game, so where it is located would create some major spoilers, I could make a provvisory one, but I'd like to focus on making progress right now, so modes like the arena of memories can finally be a thing.
Well I'm sold. I've joined your patreon because I'd love to see all of the above!
I hope to see the yandere's become recurring characters in the game too. (As is their nature.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
saw the game had an update and immediately download and wasn't disappointed had a armpit secne and femboy enemy too good....
keep up the work bro...
cant wait to see more

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
saw the game had an update and immediately download and wasn't disappointed had a armpit secne and femboy enemy too good....
keep up the work bro...
cant wait to see more
Honestly, I'm already working on the next version bit by bit, I gave myself some objectives and I'll make sure to realize them, some of the enemies are already done ;P

Last edited:

bmw137

Dec 28, 2019
Hey, I unlocked friendly market, spoke to everybody in, and still can't go further. What should I do to unlock next stage? Or i s it the last one? Great game btw.

• Red Heart

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hey, I unlocked friendly market, spoke to everybody in, and still can't go further. What should I do to unlock next stage? Or i s it the last one? Great game btw.
it's currently the last one, but if you haven't already: the stage has a hidden boss fight. for that see the comment above yours.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
The fourth stage is currently getting worked on, so yeah, as Nait Sieve said, the third stage, Yataoma Town, is the last one in v0.2a.
The next version will come in about a month and a half or maybe a bit more since some really big new features are getting experimented and developed right now, but as always it will include at least 3 enemies and at least 1 boss.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes