4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
- About the fights being like that, it's super fine, everyone when speaking of difficulty balances forgets that we are talking about just stage 3, what am I? fate GO? raising the difficulty from 1 to 1000 in just 1 level? haha. Jokes aside, I'm more than ok if players do not want to fight certain enemies, you could just fight the easy ones but they give less exp, it's up to the player to decide which enemy to fight, obviously this priviledge will cease to exist in later stages.

- About the QTEs, it's more than fine if they are easy right now, later on I could make the QTEs more difficult but not by much, panic isn't really something I want to create during fights, it doesn't let the players enjoy the erotic/fetish scenes, however, expect the QTEs getting more difficult to some limited degree.
That makes sense, especially if you have plans to ramp it up as the game goes on. I think the difficulty concern is more about whether the combat choices will gain more depth beyond just spamming the best attack (and maybe healing). But to be fair, a lot of games get away with just that, so it depends how interested you are in deepening the system. The addictions and elements are already a great sign that you're working towards that!

Regarding the QTEs, I think the concern I had is more that I have to actually intentionally fail them to experience a lot of the fun content you've written :) . So I end up having a conflict between gameplay, and... ahem... other gameplay. A slight sense of panic/urgency in avoiding those attacks, and the real possibility of failing, is something I actually find enjoyable. But to each their own, of course. It's very hard to balance these things for everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

Amprob

May 28, 2022
Honestly with the premade save, i didnt lose any fight in 0.2 so idk if the .a was necessary. But i think it ld be nice if resetting for the different loss animations b4 you reach a boss was less tedious....or maybe i should just be patient till i get the boss checkpoint/explore mode....have you thought about increasing walk speed?

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Honestly with the premade save, i didnt lose any fight in 0.2 so idk if the .a was necessary. But i think it ld be nice if resetting for the different loss animations b4 you reach a boss was less tedious....or maybe i should just be patient till i get the boss checkpoint/explore mode....have you thought about increasing walk speed?
Well, I was thinking about making running sections later on, expecially during levels where Alex and Philla are running away from something/are inside an enemy's territory.
Also if you're tired of waiting for the walking animation to finish, I made a small frame skip feature (it's still a WIP but it works) by pressing F5, the keyboard image inside the game folder tells you that too, I left that inside so people can speed up some grindy things or want to skip some long animations like the one where Alex sleeps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amprob

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Is it, "Take That Succubus!", meaning the goal of the game is to take a succubus? Or is it, "Take That, Succubus!", as in we defy a succubus?
Grammar, yo.

...No, I don't have many friends. Why do you ask?
:LOL:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Is it, "Take That Succubus!", meaning the goal of the game is to take a succubus? Or is it, "Take That, Succubus!", as in we defy a succubus?
Grammar, yo.

...No, I don't have many friends. Why do you ask?
:LOL:
Pffsh, well I don't know how fitting it is to put commas in game titles, so yeah I can understand the confusion, the meaning is "take that, succubus!" as in we defy a succubus.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Take That Succubus [0.2.a] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (508 MB/ 105 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 RC8
Image Quality: ~80%.
Audio Quality: ~50%
Thank you for the compressed version! I just tested it a little bit and aside from the music audio being kinda fucked it is still pretty much my game in only 100MB instead of 500.

Reactions: ItzSpc and Asenaris

vinicio1797

Jan 4, 2019
Hey Callie! this game is amazing! hope to see more of this game in the future!

I think it would be a good idea to add a hard mode or something like that!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Well i have 3DCG but render seams different. Also, thx for mod site addres.
No problem, I suggest translating the page in english or searching the entire mod list translation online, unfortunately I do not have the link for it..

Hey Callie! this game is amazing! hope to see more of this game in the future!

I think it would be a good idea to add a hard mode or something like that!
Hey! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much it means to me receiving such compliments! I hope I can make more enjoyable content as the time goes on!
About the hard mode, I don't think I'll add one, the game will already become difficult the more the player progresses, also if that's not enough, I planned an "arena of memories" for future releases where players can fight bosses again with higher difficulties, gimmicks and maybe new moves.

Reactions: ItzSpc

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Love this kind of game. Can't wait for the next updates :D
Thank you so much! I'm glad that you liked the content I added in the game! It usually takes for me a month and a half to complete a new stage, but depends from the content that I put inside of it.

Kawaii Dragon

Oct 28, 2018
Game was rather good was a bit disappointed in the twin fight secret boss thought they would have a double hand job, double thigh job or something but you just jerk off to them oddly and then the step on him not saying it was really bad just expected a little more then that

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Game was rather good was a bit disappointed in the twin fight secret boss thought they would have a double hand job, double thigh job or something but you just jerk off to them oddly and then the step on him not saying it was really bad just expected a little more then that
A double handjob was already planned as a future succubus card (for characters like the twins and Midnight & Lullaby (for when you fight them again)), so I ended up having the idea of just making them insult Alex so much that he loses his mind, ending up jerking off before them, unable to stop because of them. Don't worry, duo characters are not going to be too rare trough the game, fighting groups of characters at once too isn't going to get too rare in future builds, I hope I can make up for that slight disappointment ;P

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes