4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Is it not possible to carry the save from the first version over to new update?
I'm afraid that is not the case since I'm adding new features and new values to the game (that get set at the start of the game) so loading a previous save file without all of those informations can make the game extremely buggy, I'm trying to introduce the new mechanics as soon as possible so that the base of the game is solid enough to permit the players to use their previous save file, that's why I'm making save files myself, if you noticed on the top folder of the game there's a save file for people who played the previous version of the game, feel free to use it, it may not have the Orbs you had before, which is unfortunate but at least players wont have to complete the same stages they completed last time.

Reactions: ItzSpc
Mar 17, 2021
A thought about player weaknesses: what if you could pick up orbs that detail the weaknesses? Like having a foot-related (or multiple foot related) orbs, a handjob orb, a fart orb, a boob orb, etc., as random drops or as rewards for playing against certain enemies. Equipping that orb gives you that weakness. You can choose not to equip an orb, but once you equip one, you have to have one equipped or it won't let you unequip the one you currently have equipped.

Reactions: CallieTheCute

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
A thought about player weaknesses: what if you could pick up orbs that detail the weaknesses? Like having a foot-related (or multiple foot related) orbs, a handjob orb, a fart orb, a boob orb, etc., as random drops or as rewards for playing against certain enemies. Equipping that orb gives you that weakness. You can choose not to equip an orb, but once you equip one, you have to have one equipped or it won't let you unequip the one you currently have equipped.
You already have the addiction mechanic which applies a vulnerability to a kink and stacks over time. If you don't pray to remove those addiction stacks you can end up taking 100% bonus damage to pleasure or smell attacks, so I don't think our equipment should have debuffs on it.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Unfortunately that goes against the lore I've written, just to recap a little bit, Orbs were made by angels to celebrate victories of really important heroes-.. sooo making a foot fetish, boob or handjob Orb doesn't really make sense-.. they are sacred weapons afterall, and like ItzSpc said, addictions are a thing already in the game that heavily debuffs your resistance against certain types of moves.
Also, fart fetish is not present in my game and I don't think it will be.

Mar 17, 2021
Unfortunately that goes against the lore I've written, just to recap a little bit, Orbs were made by angels to celebrate victories of really important heroes-.. sooo making a foot fetish, boob or handjob Orb doesn't really make sense-.. they are sacred weapons afterall, and like ItzSpc said, addictions are a thing already in the game that heavily debuffs your resistance against certain types of moves.
Also, fart fetish is not present in my game and I don't think it will be.
I get it. Also, those were supposed to be kink examples; I just remembered the conversation that took place a while ago about the addictions and the thought came to mind. However, I don't think I saw your comment about it being a general pleasure bar, otherwise, I would have dropped the idea. On the other hand, it didn't have to be orbs, it could be pieces of clothing...anything that could be equipped.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I get it. Also, those were supposed to be kink examples; I just remembered the conversation that took place a while ago about the addictions and the thought came to mind. However, I don't think I saw your comment about it being a general pleasure bar, otherwise, I would have dropped the idea. On the other hand, it didn't have to be orbs, it could be pieces of clothing...anything that could be equipped.
Meh, I don't think that's a necessary mechanic, maybe I can make a weapon that has a downside of making you weaker to specific moves but don't take my word for granted, the way addictions work right now on v0.2 is more than enough to let the player decide to which moves they are weak against.

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
so far only 3 girls keep appearing in fujinoka park , is that it what ,i need to do for more ? do i need to get addicted to them or i need to win to progress !?

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
so far only 3 girls keep appearing in fujinoka park , is that it what ,i need to do for more ? do i need to get addicted to them or i need to win to progress !?
During the story mode, you have to progress 15 steps (pressing forward) to complete the level, after completing the level, Philla will interrupt your walk and will talk to Alex, after that section, there will be a big "BOSS BATTLE" sign on the screen and you can save there, also a checkpoint will be created so you can exit the stage and begin from the BOSS BATTLE checkpoint, by pressing forward once again while you're in front of the BOSS BATTLE sign, you will advance towards the two bosses of the stage. There's a lot more in the game than just Fujinoka Park, just be patient and proceed 15 times during the stage, if the waiting seems too long, hold X to skip dialog and press F5 to speed up the game (still a WIP and you have to press F5 again to toggle the speed up button)

Reactions: skiptski and ItzSpc

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Does anybody here know where I can find the futa and trap stuff only accessible through exploration?
At the moment the only futa/femboy character in the game is just Charming Femboy, found in stage 3, there are no hidden futa/femboys in the game so far, there's just an hidden boss battle accessible trough exploration in stage 3 (talk to the people at friendly market for more info), but they're not a futa/femboy. More of those characters are planned for future builds.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Really nice piece of work! Looking forward to new girls and foot related content! The Femboy IMO has the best fetish death of all, hopefully we will see more of that with a girl in the future

• Red Heart
Oct 7, 2019
At the moment the only futa/femboy character in the game is just Charming Femboy, found in stage 3, there are no hidden futa/femboys in the game so far, there's just an hidden boss battle accessible trough exploration in stage 3 (talk to the people at friendly market for more info), but they're not a futa/femboy. More of those characters are planned for future builds.
I'd love to see more of both, and maybe some less feminine young boys, since Alex is a hottie too and I would love to see him getting railed or frotting with someone else sometime

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Really nice piece of work! Looking forward to new girls and foot related content! The Femboy IMO has the best fetish death of all, hopefully we will see more of that with a girl in the future
Honestlyfantastic, absolutely love everything about this!
Thank you all for the kind comments about my game! I really appreciate them a lot, the designs for all the girls for the new update are already finished ;P I'm sure you will all like the next update! I have some crazy ideas for the next ero and foot fetish moves so be prepared!

I'd love to see more of both, and maybe some less feminine young boys, since Alex is a hottie too and I would love to see him getting railed or frotting with someone else sometime
Hmm, well I'm a gynosexual so masculinity isn't really something that I would like to put in my game in a sexual manner, but I could work on a mixture of both I guess? Also Alex would get so mad if he heard you hahaha

Oct 7, 2019
Thank you all for the kind comments about my game! I really appreciate them a lot, the designs for all the girls for the new update are already finished ;P I'm sure you will all like the next update! I have some crazy ideas for the next ero and foot fetish moves so be prepared!

Hmm, well I'm a gynosexual so masculinity isn't really something that I would like to put in my game in a sexual manner, but I could work on a mixture of both I guess? Also Alex would get so mad if he heard you hahaha
Alright then. Can the girls with dicks be shemales (cock, balls, no pussy) and Alex be involved in threesomes involving shemales or femboys?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes