4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
You could make a player favorite kink that is decided from the beginning of the game to turn that into an addiction. Then, that addiction could case the MC more "damage" and show more of those kinds of scenes when the player loses, assuming the player loses to a girl with that kink as a main kink. Just thinking out loud.

What does MGD stand for?
Haha, your idea would be copying MGD, MGD is Monster Girl Dreams, a game made by Threshold (I hope I wrote that right) one of my favourite femdom games (even if I left it because they are so slow with updates, hoping to come back when a LOT of content has been added)
But anyways, I will instead think of another way to add addictions that is not frustrating.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
Hi Callie, thanks for your continued work on this! Had to play it right away :)
I did encounter some bugs which I think limited my experience a bit, here are some possible bugs and general thoughts as well!

*** Bugs ***

- As mentioned by another poster above, I teleported to stage 2 upon starting the new stage. In fact it was a full stage 2 (fought the boss again), and after completing that, I could go to the new stage, but in exploration mode. If I'm reading the changelog correctly, I'm assuming this is wrong and that there is a standard progression and boss before exploration mode is supposed to be enabled for the city?
I'm guessing maybe my save game was in an unexpected state that caused this teleportation issue.

- The tourist girl starts off injured for me (180 hp). And I didn't get any tutorial on elements. I'm guessing this is related to the teleportation issue.

- From reading your changelog, there's supposed to be an old man in the market that explains how to skip. He isn't in the market for me.

*** Random thoughts ***

- I LOVE that you added addictions. That said, I don't think it's sustainable to display them as status effects, especially given the number of addictions you've got lined up. It's already cluttering the in-combat "real" status effects. It would be good to have the addictions shown somewhere else instead (even if it's a little clunkier, like using an item).
I also share similar concerns as other posters regarding how addictions are managed. That'll be an interesting area to think about.

- I also love that while the game is foot-focused (great in itself), you're still balancing with some other material. Some of my favorite scenes you've created are actually the pure seduction stuff (e.g. from the two succubi, and the secret twins). Your general creativity in these scenes is also really fun (the tourist girl camera scenes were super original!), so I hope you'll keep up the great work.

- Did I miss a tutorial on the status effects like hazed, etc. ? I have no idea what they do.

- Balance-wise, the roller girl seems VERY strong compared to the other enemies. Her evasion rate is just crazy to me. Though perhaps there is some counter-play to that that I haven't understood.

I hope to share more thoughts once I've seen all the content!

--
On a meta-level, I'm glad you're receptive to the feedback here. Sorry to hear some of it was not-so-friendly but glad that hasn't shaken you! Hope you know that for every jerk there are many more real fans (silent or not). And I hope you're able to account for the feedback without over-indexing on it at the expense of your vision for the game :)

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hi Callie, thanks for your continued work on this! Had to play it right away :)
I did encounter some bugs which I think limited my experience a bit, here are some possible bugs and general thoughts as well!

*** Bugs ***

- As mentioned by another poster above, I teleported to stage 2 upon starting the new stage. In fact it was a full stage 2 (fought the boss again), and after completing that, I could go to the new stage, but in exploration mode. If I'm reading the changelog correctly, I'm assuming this is wrong and that there is a standard progression and boss before exploration mode is supposed to be enabled for the city?
I'm guessing maybe my save game was in an unexpected state that caused this teleportation issue.

- The tourist girl starts off injured for me (180 hp). And I didn't get any tutorial on elements. I'm guessing this is related to the teleportation issue.

- From reading your changelog, there's supposed to be an old man in the market that explains how to skip. He isn't in the market for me.

*** Random thoughts ***

- I LOVE that you added addictions. That said, I don't think it's sustainable to display them as status effects, especially given the number of addictions you've got lined up. It's already cluttering the in-combat "real" status effects. It would be good to have the addictions shown somewhere else instead (even if it's a little clunkier, like using an item).
I also share similar concerns as other posters regarding how addictions are managed. That'll be an interesting area to think about.

- I also love that while the game is foot-focused (great in itself), you're still balancing with some other material. Some of my favorite scenes you've created are actually the pure seduction stuff (e.g. from the two succubi, and the secret twins). Your general creativity in these scenes is also really fun (the tourist girl camera scenes were super original!), so I hope you'll keep up the great work.

- Did I miss a tutorial on the status effects like hazed, etc. ? I have no idea what they do.

- Balance-wise, the roller girl seems VERY strong compared to the other enemies. Her evasion rate is just crazy to me. Though perhaps there is some counter-play to that that I haven't understood.

I hope to share more thoughts once I've seen all the content!

--
On a meta-level, I'm glad you're receptive to the feedback here. Sorry to hear some of it was not-so-friendly but glad that hasn't shaken you! Hope you know that for every jerk there are many more real fans (silent or not). And I hope you're able to account for the feedback without over-indexing on it at the expense of your vision for the game :)
Thank you for your really kind review! I really appreciate your feedback, both positive and negative! Let me explain and respond some of your points, I love responding to comments hehe.

So the teleportation could be an error that only the ones who used their previous save file have met? for everyone reading, not just you, DO NOT USE YOUR PREVIOUS SAVE FILE! it is highly unstable and makes the entire game really glitchy, unfortunately you can't really keep your progress while the game is so high in development-.. That's why I compensate by making a small save in the top folder that has everything you might need. If I misunderstood and the bug appeared without the save file, then I will indeed take a look to see which mistakes I made, at the moment I'm aware that pressing left, right or down during story mode teleports you in stage 2-.. this isn't supposed to happen.

The tourist girl starts with less HPs the first time you meet her because that's part of the tutorial section, apparently a glitch made so you skipped part of the tutorial-..

About the old man, I changed him at the last moment and forgot to write it in the changelog, he's now in a more comfortable spot, before Taonaka's boss battle since that fight has a lot of cutscenes.

I do not know where else to put addictions but yeah I do agree that anywhere would be better than with the rest of the status effects-.. I saw Lust Grim doing it and I thought that it would've been fine too.

Yeah the game is mostly foot fetish but that doesn't mean there's not space for normal femdom too ;P I like getting creative with very few restrictions, I'm so glad you liked the non-fetish scenes too! (some fool ordered me that I should change the game having ONLY foot fetish scenes-.. I obviously declined their rude order-..)

Well, if you missed the tutorial, try using the save file located in the top folder, you drag that in the main folder and you should be ready to go, if that doesn't work, everything is listed inside the graphic/pictures folder or else you can wait untill the small patch is ready, I'm really sorry for the incovenience-..

About the roller girl-..My bad haha-.. I have to nerf her-.. you were supposed to fight her using the first strike Orb, buuuut I will change so she can't dodge special attacks instead.

Lastly, do not get worried about me, I can ignore the anger of burning angry reviews and take suggestions from there too (if there's any constructive criticism in their message that is-..), but yeah I won't change the main game vision that I had, I will only balance things so the gameplay is less unfair and stressful, also that just happened once and not even here, the people are so tame here hehe.

Reactions: test22250

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
You could make a player favorite kink that is decided from the beginning of the game to turn that into an addiction. Then, that addiction could case the MC more "damage" and show more of those kinds of scenes when the player loses, assuming the player loses to a girl with that kink as a main kink. Just thinking out loud.

What does MGD stand for?
Monster Girl Dreams. It's where dreams go to rest

Reactions: CallieTheCute
Mar 17, 2021
Haha, your idea would be copying MGD, MGD is Monster Girl Dreams, a game made by Threshold (I hope I wrote that right) one of my favourite femdom games (even if I left it because they are so slow with updates, hoping to come back when a LOT of content has been added)
But anyways, I will instead think of another way to add addictions that is not frustrating.
That's funny in more than one way. I didn't catch that acronym from the previous conversation, but I have been working a lot lately.

I think the only other way to make addictions work is to store player choices and let that affect the individual fights.

CumCastle

May 21, 2020
Hi, haven't tested the game yet so this isnt a complaint, but the game looks really interesting so far from what I've seen in the photos and the responses in the threads here, espeically because Im huge into foot fetish content, however I just wanted to make sure the game doesn't contain any loli/shota related content before downloading.

Other than that if it is the case there aren't any loli/shota characters, I look forward to testing this game and further commenting any feedback I can offer for you, thanks!
p.s. I also apologize if this question comes out of left field just figure I check cause the art style of 2dcg anime characters can seem misleading as I've seen with a few other games prior

worstcresent

Feb 21, 2022
the release of v0.2 arrived earlier than expected, which is both good and bad
bad in a way that people who enjoyed the game probably wouldn't mind waiting another week to have a slightly cleaner release with less bugs which I'll expand on later
good in the way that the creator can get some feedback faster and focus work on strong aspects of the game as well as testing new features even if some find them rather redundant.

so the bugs I've discovered are mainly in stage 3 and there are quite a few
in first clear pressing left then 0 takes you to stage 2
missing text on tourist girl post loss fetish scene
missing post loss scene for roller girl counter, counter isn't implemented into exploration mode and she doesn't dodge physical attacks

things that i would like to see in next release are
- more orb slots perhaps an item in stage 3 that would increase slots from 2 to 4
- fully added secret characters to all stages
- extra stage yep
- less bugs
- perhaps the dream feature where you can select girls you want to see maybe with new scenes and new girls that don't appear in stages yet.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hi, haven't tested the game yet so this isnt a complaint, but the game looks really interesting so far from what I've seen in the photos and the responses in the threads here, espeically because Im huge into foot fetish content, however I just wanted to make sure the game doesn't contain any loli/shota related content before downloading.

Other than that if it is the case there aren't any loli/shota characters, I look forward to testing this game and further commenting any feedback I can offer for you, thanks!
p.s. I also apologize if this question comes out of left field just figure I check cause the art style of 2dcg anime characters can seem misleading as I've seen with a few other games prior
No shotas or lolis in sight sir hehe, I also put a small disclaimer at the start of the game where I tell that all of the characters are 18 years old, there can be some slightly short characters but nothing like a loli or shota.
(Just so you know, your nickname made me laugh so hard for some reason)

Last edited:
Reactions: MUHkuhMITpoCREEME

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
the release of v0.2 arrived earlier than expected, which is both good and bad
bad in a way that people who enjoyed the game probably wouldn't mind waiting another week to have a slightly cleaner release with less bugs which I'll expand on later
good in the way that the creator can get some feedback faster and focus work on strong aspects of the game as well as testing new features even if some find them rather redundant.

so the bugs I've discovered are mainly in stage 3 and there are quite a few
in first clear pressing left then 0 takes you to stage 2
missing text on tourist girl post loss fetish scene
missing post loss scene for roller girl counter, counter isn't implemented into exploration mode and she doesn't dodge physical attacks

things that i would like to see in next release are
- more orb slots perhaps an item in stage 3 that would increase slots from 2 to 4
- fully added secret characters to all stages
- extra stage yep
- less bugs
- perhaps the dream feature where you can select girls you want to see maybe with new scenes and new girls that don't appear in stages yet.
Thanks for the small review, yeah I could've taken more time for the release, but I regret nothing ,the amount of bugs and nitpicks are A LOT smaller than the disaster I had to fix haha, so I'm quite relieved, don't worry, as I said already, I'm willing to release a small patch that fixes the bugs and glitches encountered by you all, you have no idea how much you're helping me by reporting them.
So, about the next update, it will probably come in a month and a half I think (if not, then just a bit later), nothing too much will be implemented as new mechanics, so probably still no dreams or new slots, even because I want to leave some space for some new things, throwing too much content at the player isn't the best thing to do haha, however, I will be able to help players with the lack of new Orbs slots, by making so each time a new enemy appears, the game tell the player that "insert enemy here" is approaching and then it asks if they want to change equipment.

Amprob

May 28, 2022
i must admit i was hoping for a bit more story in the update, theres nothing new to do after the new boss right? and the secret boss in the newest stage

• Red Heart

Amprob

May 28, 2022
As an edit tho, i guess ihis was just a very gameplay focussed update and i can tell you put a lot of effort in it. I just hoped you ld get more Opportunitites to perv on the angels feet. I thinl it would be amazing if you could smell her shoes or smth like that in your home (espcially since one button is still unmapped there )

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As an edit tho, i guess ihis was just a very gameplay focussed update and i can tell you put a lot of effort in it. I just hoped you ld get more Opportunitites to perv on the angels feet. I thinl it would be amazing if you could smell her shoes or smth like that in your home (espcially since one button is still unmapped there )
Agreed with angel foot worship being a must to add.

I also suggest giving her sandals as they are fitting for an angel (Shoe pun intended) as well as being the king of footwear.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Agreed with angel foot worship being a must to add.

I also suggest giving her sandals as they are fitting for an angel (Shoe pun intended) as well as being the king of footwear.
Do you both think that I will not add this possibility in the future? hehe, you know I'll give you all the opportunity to play with Philla's feet (and maybe do much more) when the time comes, a new option on the the bed will appear, yeah I do not plan for the "play with philla" action to be mapped to the right arrow key while in the house, the right button is going to be something else that I have in mind, since there's the kitchen over there, you can probably understand part of what's my idea.

Plus, Succubus Hunter, Philla already has sandals-.. she removes them just when at home.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
i must admit i was hoping for a bit more story in the update, theres nothing new to do after the new boss right? and the secret boss in the newest stage
whoops just noticed this now, yeah there's nothing really new after the third stage unfortunately, I lost a lot of time with some mechanics that I put in the game, for example the roller girl's counter took me a lot of time to make it was quite complex to make and I almost raged haha, then there's the stacking addictions and the pray system, those are all new mechanics that took a lot of my time and thus the stage doesn't have much regarding new content for the story, but it's fine, the next part is going to be quite interesting as Alex meets another key character that I'm sure most of you all will like ;P

Reactions: Amprob

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
Hi Callie,

Thank you for your earlier reply! I've now played through all the content (AFAIK) in this version. I totally missed that you provided a save game the first time around; using that I was able to get through everything without teleporting (well, at least if I didn't press left/right/back in the first city run :)). Only a few more comments/ideas:

- The element system is great, but there isn't really a way to prepare yourself for the various enemies, especially with so few orb slots. I'm glad to see you already have a solution planned for this though, I was going to suggest something very similar!

- Right now there is very little incentive to fight enemies instead of just escaping. Maybe nerf the baseline escape chance, and make it harder to escape the more times you've done it in a single run of an area? Otherwise, the incentive is just to fight the easy enemies, and run from the harder ones -- or just beeline to the boss if you're already strong enough to beat them.

- The quick-time / button-spamming events are all quite easy right now. For me at least, there's basically no way to fail them unless I'm not trying. Maybe an easy way to address it without taking much of your time would be to simply have a slider or a few difficulty options that decrease the time you have to react/spam by X%.

- Tiny naming bug: Body mend is called "Graceful prayer" when cast.

----

Now then, I have to face the eternal dilemma -- play each version as it comes out and provide feedback, or let a whole bunch of versions stack up and experience a big block of content at once :D

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hi Callie,

Thank you for your earlier reply! I've now played through all the content (AFAIK) in this version. I totally missed that you provided a save game the first time around; using that I was able to get through everything without teleporting (well, at least if I didn't press left/right/back in the first city run :)). Only a few more comments/ideas:

- The element system is great, but there isn't really a way to prepare yourself for the various enemies, especially with so few orb slots. I'm glad to see you already have a solution planned for this though, I was going to suggest something very similar!

- Right now there is very little incentive to fight enemies instead of just escaping. Maybe nerf the baseline escape chance, and make it harder to escape the more times you've done it in a single run of an area? Otherwise, the incentive is just to fight the easy enemies, and run from the harder ones -- or just beeline to the boss if you're already strong enough to beat them.

- The quick-time / button-spamming events are all quite easy right now. For me at least, there's basically no way to fail them unless I'm not trying. Maybe an easy way to address it without taking much of your time would be to simply have a slider or a few difficulty options that decrease the time you have to react/spam by X%.

- Tiny naming bug: Body mend is called "Graceful prayer" when cast.

----

Now then, I have to face the eternal dilemma -- play each version as it comes out and provide feedback, or let a whole bunch of versions stack up and experience a big block of content at once :D
Thanks for your second feedback for this version, and expecially, thanks for using the save file I made 'xD I should make a note that says to NOT use the previous build's save file. That said, let me respond to everything you said.

- Yeah I'm working on some bugs and useful adjustments and letting the player switch Orbs before fighting is one of my top priorities since it would make fights more interesting.

- About the fights being like that, it's super fine, everyone when speaking of difficulty balances forgets that we are talking about just stage 3, what am I? fate GO? raising the difficulty from 1 to 1000 in just 1 level? haha. Jokes aside, I'm more than ok if players do not want to fight certain enemies, you could just fight the easy ones but they give less exp, it's up to the player to decide which enemy to fight, obviously this priviledge will cease to exist in later stages.

- About the QTEs, it's more than fine if they are easy right now, later on I could make the QTEs more difficult but not by much, panic isn't really something I want to create during fights, it doesn't let the players enjoy the erotic/fetish scenes, however, expect the QTEs getting more difficult to some limited degree.

- Thank you for reporting that small bug, I just fixed it right now TvT

- Talking about the dilemma, I'm fine with either the options, if you can't resist you can play each and every version no problem, each new version that I'll release, so v0.3 will contain 1 stage and at least 3 enemies + 1 boss, so it's not like you're downloading just a slightly modified version of what you just played (in fact I do not really recommend you to download the patched version of 0.2 since it doesn't add anything new), if instead you want to do what I did for MGD (Monster Girl Dreams) and just wait for a lot of content to be added, then be my guest!

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Callie can we get a femboy switch? i aint gay ;{
There already is a futa/femboy switch-.. at the start of the game, the game asks you if you want to activate or deactivate futa/femboy content, if you're instead using the save file that I made for the people who played the previous versions (even if the switch should be already turned off there) you can press left while in the home and set things there, you can even choose if the smell from feet or armpits should be ON or OFF, like I wrote in the tags, futa/femboy content is optional.

Reactions: Battler-kun

Amprob

May 28, 2022
whoops just noticed this now, yeah there's nothing really new after the third stage unfortunately, I lost a lot of time with some mechanics that I put in the game, for example the roller girl's counter took me a lot of time to make it was quite complex to make and I almost raged haha, then there's the stacking addictions and the pray system, those are all new mechanics that took a lot of my time and thus the stage doesn't have much regarding new content for the story, but it's fine, the next part is going to be quite interesting as Alex meets another key character that I'm sure most of you all will like ;P
you really know how to hype up your audience :D what i saw on your DA is really, really promising too

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
you really know how to hype up your audience :D what i saw on your DA is really, really promising too
Hehe, thanks, the version 0.2a containing the bugfixes and balancing for version 0.2 is just now uploading at the beautiful speed of-.. 15kb/s, quite the crazy upload speed am I right? Internet sucks today but I'll post at least the Mega link when it's ready!

• Haha
Reactions: Amprob and Rosvos86
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes