4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hehe, I love hentai succubus games too, they are my favourites, rest assured that the endgame of TTS is going to be sooooo full of succubuses, I might also include a cuddly succubus too ;P who knows?
I had hunch you were a fellow succubus fan. I cuddly succubi and femdommy ones are both hot as heck. If you do add a cute and cuddly one, I suggest making her the younger sister of a bully one.

Also, the plural of succubus is succubi :love:

Reactions: CallieTheCute

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I had hunch you were a fellow succubus fan. I cuddly succubi and femdommy ones are both hot as heck. If you do add a cute and cuddly one, I suggest making her the younger sister of a bully one.

Some people said to me that Succubuses is correct too-..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021

If there was a cute and cuddly one, she should make the target sleepy and happily drain the target from there.

Something like Shipoo in Drain Dungeon 2

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 17, 2021
Oh boy you don't know what I have planned for you all then hehehe ;P
If you tell them, then they will!!!! LOL
Unfortunately I don't think I'll add animations to this game as It would be too much for me and also I'm sure that with my poor experience they will probably look janky and unhuman 'xD also, I will probably add a boss raid mode where you can fight memories of previously beaten bosses, just stronger, yeah not really what you were looking for but it's close.
I was just those days working on some graphic things, so expect to see the ejaculation frame in 0.2!
If you choose to add the boss raid mode, will there be extras to enjoy?

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
If you tell them, then they will!!!! LOL

If you choose to add the boss raid mode, will there be extras to enjoy?
Weeeell-.. if you mean more scenes for said bosses nope, they'll only hold more loots, some of my deviantart characters will come back with brand new fights and brand new scenes anyways since they are quite important, if you want "new" scenes with the previous bosses, just collect succubus cards in stage 3/any other future stage and enjoy ;P.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming
Mar 17, 2021
Weeeell-.. if you mean more scenes for said bosses nope, they'll only hold more loots, some of my deviantart characters will come back with brand new fights and brand new scenes anyways since they are quite important, if you want "new" scenes with the previous bosses, just collect succubus cards in stage 3/any other future stage and enjoy ;P.
I was just thinking that if it were an end of game kind of addition, while additional/new scenes aren't necessary, some sort of reward for fighting tougher bosses would be great, since, otherwise, there's no need to fight them. Better loot works if it's useful for end of game content or for the completion of current content. One thought is that "special" loot works too. For instance, for the completion of the Succubi card collection or a ring that causes all the scenes of a succubus to play through all at the same time when you lose a fight. Just some thoughts.

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
Level reset (ticket). Your levels will go back to normal after the 10th level drain. But you have to pay 1000 gold again.

1 level drain per loss.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
How is development going dev?
I'd say that the version 0.2 is almost finished, I basically made everything that the game needs, enemies, new Orbs etc, I only have 4 complex things left: some tutorial sections, a small bonus battle for a side quest, the cutscene for the stage-end miniboss since I want it to be a bit more elaborate than Sachi's and finally I'll do the exploration mode which is the easier part but can't be done untill the stage is fully complete.
I can probably do all of this in 2 weeks if nothing goes wrong.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021
I'd say that the version 0.2 is almost finished, I basically made everything that the game needs, enemies, new Orbs etc, I only have 4 complex things left: some tutorial sections, a small bonus battle for a side quest, the cutscene for the stage-end miniboss since I want it to be a bit more elaborate than Sachi's and finally I'll do the exploration mode which is the easier part but can't be done untill the stage is fully complete.
I can probably do all of this in 2 weeks if nothing goes wrong.
So, 4 weeks, then...lol. Nothing ever goes as planned.

test22250

Jul 19, 2020
Hi Callie,

I generally don't post here but thought this was worth some more encouragement :)
Love what you've done so far, I wasn't sure about the graphics initially but it's actually totally fine, the style grows on you. I also really like the overall tone of the game, you kept it lighthearted and fun without being silly, and still serious in the right moments.

The battles are fairly basic right now, but seems you have the foundation for a good system. Should make for some interesting decisions as you get more orbs / orb slots / harder fights.
Ditto with the exploration, sounds like you're working on more interesting layouts already. Hope to see some interesting traps and stuff :D

Keep up the good work, really excited to see how this progresses!

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hi Callie,

I generally don't post here but thought this was worth some more encouragement :)
Love what you've done so far, I wasn't sure about the graphics initially but it's actually totally fine, the style grows on you. I also really like the overall tone of the game, you kept it lighthearted and fun without being silly, and still serious in the right moments.

The battles are fairly basic right now, but seems you have the foundation for a good system. Should make for some interesting decisions as you get more orbs / orb slots / harder fights.
Ditto with the exploration, sounds like you're working on more interesting layouts already. Hope to see some interesting traps and stuff :D

Keep up the good work, really excited to see how this progresses!
Thank you for your kind small review! I really really appreciate it, I'm glad that the style of the game didn't ruin it for you, since I would easily use Koikatsu instead, but my potato PC won't allow me to, also don't worry, I'll keep working on the story to give the best experience possible, I also have some plot twists and misteries stored in my mind ;P as you probably saw, the next build is coming soon in around 2 weeks, I'm very excited to show you all what I made so far.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
CallieTheCute Question, after you clear an area the game mentions secret bosses. Are there any at this time?
Nope, not in the first two stages, so you shouldn't bother searching, however, there will be one in v0.2, I already finished working on it, I decided to delay the secret miniboss untill now since I wanted to make a sort of tutorial about hints etc that I will scatter around the game for you players, so to make the bonus miniboss searching not a mindless spam of arrows, but more like a treasure hunt (the first hint in v0.2 for the first bonus miniboss wont obviously be much of a challenge just to illustrate things better)

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Nope, not in the first two stages, so you shouldn't bother searching, however, there will be one in v0.2, I already finished working on it, I decided to delay the secret miniboss untill now since I wanted to make a sort of tutorial about hints etc that I will scatter around the game for you players, so to make the bonus miniboss searching not a mindless spam of arrows, but more like a treasure hunt (the first hint in v0.2 for the first bonus miniboss wont obviously be much of a challenge just to illustrate things better)
Nice mechanic you got there, I hope it will be worth it to find it.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Nice mechanic you got there, I hope it will be worth it to find it.
Hehe, want a little tease? ;P let's say that with the bonus bosses/stages, I'll be able to just put whichever non-canon character I want since none of the fights there matter for the story, only for loots, weapons, Orbs, stages (obviously) etc, and more importantly exp (since they'll make you gain more exp than normal enemies) so that gives me the power to just put even characters from existing series or collabs with 3DCG/other 3d engines users like me.

Reactions: Rosvos86

Amprob

May 28, 2022
Amazing 0.1 release, pleasantly surprised by how well the artstyle is executed! Especially the Angel personailty is super cool, gave me crazy gamemaster vibes! Hyped to see more scenes with her.
Only critique or suggestion i have would be to turn down the foot smell a bit or at least maybe go for a more nuanced route than the extreme green? Sure you could turn it off, but without it a bit of the charme is lost imo. But thats just my personal view ofc

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes