4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 5046757

Uploader
Game Developer
Jun 24, 2022
As someone who always has his eyes out for games that include feet (considering it’s what I like to make as well) I had to try your game!

It’s interesting for sure! You have a lot of content for release and that is awesome and as someone who loves feet and works with rpgmaker I know how you feel dealing with things like balancing haha.

Here are some of my opinions, again everyone will have their own opinions and tastes.

1. Graphics aren’t bad, I don’t mind them. But graphics aren’t always the main important thing in my opinion.
  2. Dialogue between characters was fun! It’s something I love writing for games, and I think you did a great job!
  3. I think my favorite part was being able to lick one of the demon’s feet lol. I’m so happy someone includes licking and bare feet because I’m not a huge fan of footjobs and those are common. So I do hope for more verity foot stuff.
  4. Balancing. Don’t beat yourself up. Balancing in any game sucks. You will get it eventually.
  5. Repetitive. Yes, it is. But many have said this already. Pressing buttons to struggle out of fights isn’t my favorite thing and I didn’t see any secrets in exploration mode but I had no motivation to go through the repetition.

Again, these are my opinions and I don’t want you to be discouraged. I’m not even a huge fan of battle games but I enjoyed your game.

Plus, I’d rather have foot games grow as I’m sad they are lacking.

Either way, I’m looking forward for more to see what you have in store for next patch.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
As someone who always has his eyes out for games that include feet (considering it’s what I like to make as well) I had to try your game!

It’s interesting for sure! You have a lot of content for release and that is awesome and as someone who loves feet and works with rpgmaker I know how you feel dealing with things like balancing haha.

Here are some of my opinions, again everyone will have their own opinions and tastes.

1. Graphics aren’t bad, I don’t mind them. But graphics aren’t always the main important thing in my opinion.
  2. Dialogue between characters was fun! It’s something I love writing for games, and I think you did a great job!
  3. I think my favorite part was being able to lick one of the demon’s feet lol. I’m so happy someone includes licking and bare feet because I’m not a huge fan of footjobs and those are common. So I do hope for more verity foot stuff.
  4. Balancing. Don’t beat yourself up. Balancing in any game sucks. You will get it eventually.
  5. Repetitive. Yes, it is. But many have said this already. Pressing buttons to struggle out of fights isn’t my favorite thing and I didn’t see any secrets in exploration mode but I had no motivation to go through the repetition.

Again, these are my opinions and I don’t want you to be discouraged. I’m not even a huge fan of battle games but I enjoyed your game.

Plus, I’d rather have foot games grow as I’m sad they are lacking.

Either way, I’m looking forward for more to see what you have in store for next patch.
Thanks for your honest opinion, receiving comments like yours will never discourage me but will instead help me to improve my game! Constructive criticism is almost a drug for me hahaha.
I'm glad you enjoyed most of the contents I added to my game and I'm aware that the game is a bit repetitive at the moment, like I said to some users already, I'll probably add events in the middle of the walking section to spice things up, probably more Orbs like a small healing one (since you can't use items in battle) and I will finally add some secrets to the exploration mode, in fact, the dialog for the Boy 2 in the Friendly Market is blocked due to him containing a secondary quest kinda.
As for the foot licking stuff, I'm aware that foot fetish doesn't just include footjobs, I too prefer foot smelling and foot licking instead, so prepare to see more of scenes like the one you saw with Lullaby!

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
Hello, great first release. As many others have said quality and quantity of content for a first release is pretty good (have not encountered any bugs, text is good with some minor mistakes and both gameplay and erotic content are enough to keep you busy for a bit and are actually both fun, which is rather rare but appreciated for these games), also the repetition isn't too bad in my opinion.
My main gripe was just not being able to go back to a boss after beating them and if I went back after losing, the same intro scene for the boss would play every time. Aside from that the orbs are relatively useless so far (just get one decent skill and spam it, seems to be enough to beat every fight so far, have not noticed the type and element advantage system much) and you can get the same orb several times in a row with no apparent use, so I hope we can sell or better yet upgrade skills by using duplicates.
Not being able to use items in battle was actually a bit surprising to me, but it does work well for a sort of "preserving your ressources vs playing it safe by healing up before every fight" type of dungeon crawler. Though if you really wanna go in that direction, I would recommend limiting how much of an item the player can have or at least bring into a mission/ dungeon/ area/ whatever we wanna call it.

One thing I really liked about the game was the variety of attacks from the enemies, they all feel unique in their own way and even with foot fetish being the main focus, there is enough variety in the foot fetish attacks to keep it fresh (temptation, footjob, shoe smelling, etc.).

I am really looking forward to the coming updates and hope you keep going strong like this.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Thank you for your honest review, I appreciate each and every word, compliments and constructive comments!, so, let me respond bit by bit so I can explain some things more in depth:

- About the bosses, in later builds, a really special place will unlock, called the "Tower of Memories" or something like that, I still have to decide, which basically lets you defeat previously defeated bosses but this time they are memories instead of being real, they will be buffed, sometimes they'll have special events going on and their drops in money and items will be even more rich.
- Talking about the Orbs-.. yep, the other ones are kinda useless once you get a good one, that's the early game for you, but some enemies in the future will have some gimmicks or events (automatic poison status, skills restrictions, you name it!) that will spice up the fights and force you to build your Orbs formation in a smart way, about the limit of having 2 Orbs at the moment, that limit will soon get increased by tutors or teachers which you'll have to pay in future builds.
- The lack of element advantage/disadvantage, it's because we're still in the early game-.. it's like if you just started an adventure on pokemon, all the enemies are going to be normal types, humans do not have elements, so my idea in the future is that I'll give them "elements" based on their location, their status (sweaty, tired, etc) or their job/passion, so a gardener will basically be a "grass" type and a girl wearing a swimsuit will probably be a "water" type, something like that.
- I don't have a problem when players end up having 99+ items, since they can only use them outside of battles, so I don't know if I feel like limiting their supply, about the fight, there are going to be a lot of ways to heal, via healing orbs that I'll probably introduce in the next build alongside some other things.

Thank you again for sharing your opinion with me, sorry if I wrote this wall of text but I like explaining things haha, I hope I will be able to impress you all again with the version 0.2!

Last edited:
Reactions: ValsThorn

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you for the answer and I would like to add a few things:

- That "Tower of Memories" sounds good, a good way to add replayability instead of just giving us a gallery.
- About both the element/ status and orb systems, it would be really cool if you could make it similar to some fights in Tower of Trample, where using certain elements or statuses are not just needed as a counter for a specific attack or something but an actual way of influencing the fight. Maybe using fire attacks on a certain enemy gets them sweaty, which would make them shift to a different moveset or an enemy charging up could have it backfire if they get hit by water or become overcharged if hit by electric attacks. That way some fights could feel like small puzzles, while others (probably best for bosses) could feel very different depending on what skills you go for. Fire could be good for dealing damage to a specific boss, but overusing it will end up buffing them and making them hit harder. This could add a lot of depth and replayability to fights, especially boss fights.
- I get the low difficulty and low complexity for the start, it is probably for the best, especially since it can be easy to mess up balancing on a fresh game. Like this you don't have to deal with frustrated players (due to mechanics not being clear enough yet or people just playing very different to what you expected) right out of the gate, giving you time to get a feel for how the game should be balanced.
- The item limitation was only a recommendation, if you wanted to push the game towards a bit more ressource management to push people more towards the dilemma of "do I heal/ buff up before the next fight or can I get by without, so I can save it up for after, maybe even for the boss".

As you can probably tell, I write walls of text too, because I like to clearly explain things as well. ^^

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Thank you for the answer and I would like to add a few things:

- That "Tower of Memories" sounds good, a good way to add replayability instead of just giving us a gallery.
- About both the element/ status and orb systems, it would be really cool if you could make it similar to some fights in Tower of Trample, where using certain elements or statuses are not just needed as a counter for a specific attack or something but an actual way of influencing the fight. Maybe using fire attacks on a certain enemy gets them sweaty, which would make them shift to a different moveset or an enemy charging up could have it backfire if they get hit by water or become overcharged if hit by electric attacks. That way some fights could feel like small puzzles, while others (probably best for bosses) could feel very different depending on what skills you go for. Fire could be good for dealing damage to a specific boss, but overusing it will end up buffing them and making them hit harder. This could add a lot of depth and replayability to fights, especially boss fights.
- I get the low difficulty and low complexity for the start, it is probably for the best, especially since it can be easy to mess up balancing on a fresh game. Like this you don't have to deal with frustrated players (due to mechanics not being clear enough yet or people just playing very different to what you expected) right out of the gate, giving you time to get a feel for how the game should be balanced.
- The item limitation was only a recommendation, if you wanted to push the game towards a bit more ressource management to push people more towards the dilemma of "do I heal/ buff up before the next fight or can I get by without, so I can save it up for after, maybe even for the boss".

As you can probably tell, I write walls of text too, because I like to clearly explain things as well. ^^
I do really appreciate your suggestion for bosses, I played tower of trample and I know how interesting the fights are there, so for boss fights, I'll probably add that kind of spice not gonna lie! and just a final thing, despite the "Tower of Memories" existing as a.. boss rush mode but without the "rush", the gallery mode will still be a thing after the end of the game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I do really appreciate your suggestion for bosses, I played tower of trample and I know how interesting the fights are there, so for boss fights, I'll probably add that kind of spice not gonna lie! and just a final thing, despite the "Tower of Memories" existing as a.. boss rush mode but without the "rush", the gallery mode will still be a thing after the end of the game.
Speaking of inspiration from Tower of Delays I mean Trample, I suggest adding some multiple QTE mechanics like with Khulan's fight. I liked how when you get to her floor she is the most difficult so far but you can easily kick her musclebound butt as soon as you get enough practice with countering her moves.

Reactions: CallieTheCute

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Speaking of inspiration from Tower of Delays I mean Trample, I suggest adding some multiple QTE mechanics like with Khulan's fight. I liked how when you get to her floor she is the most difficult so far but you can easily kick her musclebound butt as soon as you get enough practice with countering her moves.
I think my game is probably going to be easier than TOT for the most part haha 'xD (however, some bosses might be reeeeally hard hehe ewe) But that aside, I was already thinking about multiple types of struggle, one of the ones I have in mind is maybe a quick one button press instead of mashing, buuut nothing else comes to mind-.. I don't think I'll add timed choices like they did in TOT since I don't know how to script them-.. any suggestion for how to spice the struggle system up a bit is more than welcome!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mk_

Apr 21, 2020
Really like that there are more than one scene per enemy. The game looks promising so far, exited what scenes and enemys come next.

• Red Heart
Mar 17, 2021
I haven't finished the content quite yet, but I did start playing the game. Thus far, I love it, and I'm looking forward to the things coming in the future. I especially love that you started the MC off with a foot fetish - that is wonderful! You don't see too many games that start off that way.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but my biggest turn off so far is screen size. I'm using a 1920x1080 resolution screen, but the play screen was tiny, and I didn't see any way to make it larger. I would recommend the option for more screen sizes. I think that's the only thing I saw that hasn't already been mentioned.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I haven't finished the content quite yet, but I did start playing the game. Thus far, I love it, and I'm looking forward to the things coming in the future. I especially love that you started the MC off with a foot fetish - that is wonderful! You don't see too many games that start off that way.

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but my biggest turn off so far is screen size. I'm using a 1920x1080 resolution screen, but the play screen was tiny, and I didn't see any way to make it larger. I would recommend the option for more screen sizes. I think that's the only thing I saw that hasn't already been mentioned.
There actually is a way to turn on the fullscreen option but I never liked using it since it stretches everything and some pics might look blurry, but if you want to try it out, while the game is open, press F1 and then press the button "launch in fullscreen" or something like that, then you close the game and open it again, it should start with the fullscreen.
That aside, I'm glad that you like the game so far! I'll add more and more content as the time passes by!

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

MlekonCz

Feb 5, 2022
It is giving me error that tilesets are missing. In files all tilesets and tiles files are empty. If you know what could cause this thanks in advance for help.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
It is giving me error that tilesets are missing. In files all tilesets and tiles files are empty. If you know what could cause this thanks in advance for help.
That's odd, no one got that problem, sometimes the downloads do that, they skip downloading some things when the internet connection isn't the best (it happens to me all the time TwT) or maybe there was a problem during the download, try downloading it again, it's preferred if you try using another one of the 5 links I have for good measure, one that is different than the one that you previously used.
Tell me if things went smoothly after!

Mar 17, 2021
There actually is a way to turn on the fullscreen option but I never liked using it since it stretches everything and some pics might look blurry, but if you want to try it out, while the game is open, press F1 and then press the button "launch in fullscreen" or something like that, then you close the game and open it again, it should start with the fullscreen.
That aside, I'm glad that you like the game so far! I'll add more and more content as the time passes by!
Thanks, I'll try it.

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
So in honesty this is the first eroge/adult game in a long time , that I have enjoyed and left me wanting more. Was sad it is so short atm. True in full screen stretches a bit but it really is not that bad. The dialogue is funny and cute. Animations and expressions are so adorable. Succubus are always a SSS rank subject in my book. You truly have done an amazing job thus far. I really loved it. It is cute and sexy just like the creator :). Also headscissors and life drain are a must. Foot jobs especially nylon ones are amazing. I loved the hypnosis seen it was amazing. Overall in my vast knowledge of eroge and adult type games this is on par with allot of the greats. Keep up the amazing work. Also if you make a Patreon I will support it as long as not outlandish pricing.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
So in honesty this is the first eroge/adult game in a long time , that I have enjoyed and left me wanting more. Was sad it is so short atm. True in full screen stretches a bit but it really is not that bad. The dialogue is funny and cute. Animations and expressions are so adorable. Succubus are always a SSS rank subject in my book. You truly have done an amazing job thus far. I really loved it. It is cute and sexy just like the creator :). Also headscissors and life drain are a must. Foot jobs especially nylon ones are amazing. I loved the hypnosis seen it was amazing. Overall in my vast knowledge of eroge and adult type games this is on par with allot of the greats. Keep up the amazing work. Also if you make a Patreon I will support it as long as not outlandish pricing.
Hehe, I'm so glad you like the game so far, it really warms my heart that I was able to buy your attention to my future updates, also, where does that "cute and sexy like the creator" come from?! hahaha.
Anyways, I think the game wil lack a bit of headscissors but I can make a scene or two with them, but the life drain and level drain moves.. hehehe, you're going to find a lot of them ;P
I have no idea if I should make a patreon or not, this game uses a shit ton of non-copyrighted music and sounds not intended for commercial projects, so at the moment, I wont be able to gain any money from it, we'll see in the future for sure.
Hope I can amaze you again with the future stages!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes