4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

MlekonCz

Feb 5, 2022
That's odd, no one got that problem, sometimes the downloads do that, they skip downloading some things when the internet connection isn't the best (it happens to me all the time TwT) or maybe there was a problem during the download, try downloading it again, it's preferred if you try using another one of the 5 links I have for good measure, one that is different than the one that you previously used.
Tell me if things went smoothly after!
I tried using all download methods but it didnt help also my internet connection shouldnt be problem. At least I know I dont have slow internet and never had similar problem :/

MlekonCz

Feb 5, 2022
That's odd, no one got that problem, sometimes the downloads do that, they skip downloading some things when the internet connection isn't the best (it happens to me all the time TwT) or maybe there was a problem during the download, try downloading it again, it's preferred if you try using another one of the 5 links I have for good measure, one that is different than the one that you previously used.
Tell me if things went smoothly after!
Ok, I have it now solved. I looked on your website. And tried downloading that RPGVXAce RTP and it was due to that tiles used in your game are from this software if I not wrong. So it needs it to run, else it will give error about missing tiles. So I think it would be good idea to give link to that here on f95zone.to as well :D

Reactions: CallieTheCute

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Ok, I have it now solved. I looked on your website. And tried downloading that RPGVXAce RTP and it was due to that tiles used in your game are from this software if I not wrong. So it needs it to run, else it will give error about missing tiles. So I think it would be good idea to give link to that here on f95zone.to as well :D
Oh, I was thinking about that, I might do it afterall since RTP is kind of important for RPG Maker games, hope the game is running smoothly from now on!

May 29, 2022
I might be a bit late to the party but, nice game! Renders are cute but the use of 3DCustomGirl makes this game look awfully older than it needs to be. Same with the textbox dialogue. Like it looks like something from 2011. My only suggestion is to make the game more modern (but how?!?! you can't make 3DCustomGirl look modern its so old!!!) You can always use MikuMikuDance and an effect called ray-mmd. You can also export your 3DCustomGirl models to PMD format and edit the PMD files to PMX format. EZ.

I think you might need to look up a tutorial on that - but using 3DCustomGirl models and MMD with plentiful of effects can make the game look really nice, but it can also lag your computer depending on how weak it is. So at most you can use simple effects. Most software related to 3DCustomGirl are heavily outdated, most links are dead and it's practically lost media at this point. There's nothing wrong with the game, it just looks awfully outdated for a game in 2022.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Great start, i think you should go wild with the foot fetish content! Also love Sissy lol (The character not the kink lol)
Thanks! I know foot fetish stuff a lot since it's my primary fetish since when I was little hehe, so prepare to see so many uses of this really versatile fetish. I'm glad you like Sissy, she's not going to get forgotten, since she's one of my deviantart OCs, I'm going to give her more screentime since as Alex suggested with his worried comment about her, she'll be back.

I might be a bit late to the party but, nice game! Renders are cute but the use of 3DCustomGirl makes this game look awfully older than it needs to be. Same with the textbox dialogue. Like it looks like something from 2011. My only suggestion is to make the game more modern (but how?!?! you can't make 3DCustomGirl look modern its so old!!!) You can always use MikuMikuDance and an effect called ray-mmd. You can also export your 3DCustomGirl models to PMD format and edit the PMD files to PMX format. EZ.

I think you might need to look up a tutorial on that - but using 3DCustomGirl models and MMD with plentiful of effects can make the game look really nice, but it can also lag your computer depending on how weak it is. So at most you can use simple effects. Most software related to 3DCustomGirl are heavily outdated, most links are dead and it's practically lost media at this point. There's nothing wrong with the game, it just looks awfully outdated for a game in 2022.
Nah, it's never too late to share some of your opinions with me and this site hehe. Yeah I know that the renders aren't quite the best, however my potato pc cannot really run anything, or else I would've used koikatsu/custom maid 3d 2 models since they look GORGEOUS, let's just cover all of this crap with a lame "oh yeah it's for the nostalgia" excuse xD.
Jokes aside, I think I'll try to experiment with the MMD shadings that you talked about, I was already using a bit of MMD since I wanted to make some giantess action later on in the game and I'm aware of the model transfering to MMD thanks to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Definitely agreed with this. If there's one monster girl that's synonymous with h games, it's the cute and cuddly succubus <3
Hehe, I love hentai succubus games too, they are my favourites, rest assured that the endgame of TTS is going to be sooooo full of succubuses, I might also include a cuddly succubus too ;P who knows?

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Wooow, this one turned out much better than I initially expected, good job! It has one downside currently for me personally, i hope you'll fix it in the future: me wants more lusting over angel ladies, i see much potential in "you can watch but not touch" setting and yes, i have an angel fetish, that's right : P

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Wooow, this one turned out much better than I initially expected, good job! It has one downside currently for me personally, i hope you'll fix it in the future: me wants more lusting over angel ladies, i see much potential in "you can watch but not touch" setting and yes, i have an angel fetish, that's right : P
Oh boy you don't know what I have planned for you all then hehehe ;P

dabsssa

Feb 21, 2018
this a game got lot of potential...
i play the first map and i can tell its good
if you add animation and option to fight specific enemy it will top tier
oh and ejaculation frame

• Red Heart
May 29, 2022
Nah, it's never too late to share some of your opinions with me and this site hehe. Yeah I know that the renders aren't quite the best, however my potato pc cannot really run anything, or else I would've used koikatsu/custom maid 3d 2 models since they look GORGEOUS, let's just cover all of this crap with a lame "oh yeah it's for the nostalgia" excuse xD.
Jokes aside, I think I'll try to experiment with the MMD shadings that you talked about, I was already using a bit of MMD since I wanted to make some giantess action later on in the game and I'm aware of the model transfering to MMD thanks to that.
That's fine! My PC is a potato too, lol. There's a lot of effects for MMD that low end PCs can use, but more fancier shaders do require beefier PCs to run smoothly in the viewport, but it can still be rendered. I'm sure there are more links to mods and such for 3DCustomGirl, I've used it before but looking for good mods were sooooo hard :cry: but yea, nostalgia's always nice :D Godspeed, watching your career with great interest. (y)

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
this a game got lot of potential...
i play the first map and i can tell its good
if you add animation and option to fight specific enemy it will top tier
oh and ejaculation frame
Unfortunately I don't think I'll add animations to this game as It would be too much for me and also I'm sure that with my poor experience they will probably look janky and unhuman 'xD also, I will probably add a boss raid mode where you can fight memories of previously beaten bosses, just stronger, yeah not really what you were looking for but it's close.
I was just those days working on some graphic things, so expect to see the ejaculation frame in 0.2!

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes