4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tiziocaiosempronio

Jun 26, 2018
hello dev, i tried the game and i wanted to share my opinion. i played up to the two succubusses boss:

- the story is fun and interesting, it s a chill story which you can sight read. however a skip button would be lovely if you saved before a scene and you have to see it again.

-characters are all well defined, simple and unique. i m loving them.

-the gameplay is boring, pressing forward 15 times and the only thing you see is a zoom in the background... ok i understand that s a stock image... but at least use two of them. for example the entrance of the park, the middle of the park and the center of the park where you fight the two succubusses. this way you give a sense of progression in the zone.

-normal enemies are too long. they have just been transformed by succubusses, therefore they should be weaker. i feel underlevelled honestly.

-spamming z to exit from grabs is boring as much as just choosing resist to some attacks. it s too simple. put a combination of buttons to press to exit from grabs or just use rng when choosing resist. spamming is boring.

-the two succubusses boss doesn t feel satisfying in terms of gameplay. insert an hp bar which you have to lower to 75% to win. this way you make the player understand that the boss is too strong and is just toying with us. you can also make the fight just a resistance one in which your damage is useless and you have to just defend from their attack for X turns.

-the sex part of the game isn't focussed enough on feet. since foot fetish is the main fetish of the game you can get creative: for example rather than hp that have to reach 0 to lose, you can give the main character a CUM bar that gets higher the more you get attacked and when it reaches 100 the hero cums and loses. And you can give the hero some negative buffs the higher it gets. For example if it reaches 50 the hero phisical attacks become weaker since he s getting hornier and you have to use magical attacks. Or since he can't stand flip flops, all enemies with open shoes make you fill 5 points of the cum bar per turn. Also when it reaches 75 the hero may lose a turn since he s not focussed anymore or the player can lose control of the hero which decide to beg the enemy to attack him or something like that

-enemies attacks make no sense: since when winking or giggling does damage to a foot fetishist? make enemies attacks more foot oriented.

-Give the player more freedom to fight old enemies. Exploration is nice but i'd fight the succubuses again without fighting the flip flop girl. For example, since the bed in the room is almost useless, you can make it a dream option to fight enemies you have beaten.

-Also if you make more foot attack oriented moves while not grabbed, you can make scenes about them too. this way the game feels nicer. it s a touch that make you feel the dev is really trying to make a good game.

Sorry if this comment is long. i like ero games and i ve played them for a long time. i m 26 today and i ve a stroooooong foot fetish. literally a foot is more exciting than a hand touching my penis through jeans. i hope to see the game getting only better and better.
SEE YA.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Amazing 0.1 release, pleasantly surprised by how well the artstyle is executed! Especially the Angel personailty is super cool, gave me crazy gamemaster vibes! Hyped to see more scenes with her.
Only critique or suggestion i have would be to turn down the foot smell a bit or at least maybe go for a more nuanced route than the extreme green? Sure you could turn it off, but without it a bit of the charme is lost imo. But thats just my personal view ofc
;P Just so you know, the new version is coming out really soon, but that aside, I do really appreciate your feedback! since I'm almost done with the update, I can definitely scale down a little bit the smell..

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i'm pretty late to the party thanks to me imagining this to be a VN or something. you shoud probably add "turn-based combat" or something like that to the tag list.
anyway i just played through the current content and like it so far. like others pointed out the combat coud use a bit more depth, currently you pretty much just have to spam the same move over and over again. buffs, healing, stances to use or ones that work against you, perhaps even QTE's (some like them and some don't. personally i don't mind them as long as they aren't too hard). there are certainly options to make things more interesting and challenging.
btw letting us know what the enemy debuffs do woud be nice as well. like, is "aroused" reducing your defenses? what does "hazed" do to you?
another thing that was pointed out above is the lack of an option to speed up the text. if someone wants to fight midnight and lullaby again they have to do a lot of space bar hammering. an option to hold down ctrl is the common solution in most games. personally i also woud really like playing with the mouse instead, but i assume that's not an option.
anyway, this is still a v0.1 and for that it's pretty good. sorry if the above sounded more negative than encouraging, but i wish best of luck to you and the game.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
hello dev, i tried the game and i wanted to share my opinion. i played up to the two succubusses boss:

- the story is fun and interesting, it s a chill story which you can sight read. however a skip button would be lovely if you saved before a scene and you have to see it again.

-characters are all well defined, simple and unique. i m loving them.

-the gameplay is boring, pressing forward 15 times and the only thing you see is a zoom in the background... ok i understand that s a stock image... but at least use two of them. for example the entrance of the park, the middle of the park and the center of the park where you fight the two succubusses. this way you give a sense of progression in the zone.

-normal enemies are too long. they have just been transformed by succubusses, therefore they should be weaker. i feel underlevelled honestly.

-spamming z to exit from grabs is boring as much as just choosing resist to some attacks. it s too simple. put a combination of buttons to press to exit from grabs or just use rng when choosing resist. spamming is boring.

-the two succubusses boss doesn t feel satisfying in terms of gameplay. insert an hp bar which you have to lower to 75% to win. this way you make the player understand that the boss is too strong and is just toying with us. you can also make the fight just a resistance one in which your damage is useless and you have to just defend from their attack for X turns.

-the sex part of the game isn't focussed enough on feet. since foot fetish is the main fetish of the game you can get creative: for example rather than hp that have to reach 0 to lose, you can give the main character a CUM bar that gets higher the more you get attacked and when it reaches 100 the hero cums and loses. And you can give the hero some negative buffs the higher it gets. For example if it reaches 50 the hero phisical attacks become weaker since he s getting hornier and you have to use magical attacks. Or since he can't stand flip flops, all enemies with open shoes make you fill 5 points of the cum bar per turn. Also when it reaches 75 the hero may lose a turn since he s not focussed anymore or the player can lose control of the hero which decide to beg the enemy to attack him or something like that

-enemies attacks make no sense: since when winking or giggling does damage to a foot fetishist? make enemies attacks more foot oriented.

-Give the player more freedom to fight old enemies. Exploration is nice but i'd fight the succubuses again without fighting the flip flop girl. For example, since the bed in the room is almost useless, you can make it a dream option to fight enemies you have beaten.

-Also if you make more foot attack oriented moves while not grabbed, you can make scenes about them too. this way the game feels nicer. it s a touch that make you feel the dev is really trying to make a good game.

Sorry if this comment is long. i like ero games and i ve played them for a long time. i m 26 today and i ve a stroooooong foot fetish. literally a foot is more exciting than a hand touching my penis through jeans. i hope to see the game getting only better and better.
SEE YA.
Hey! thanks for the huge comment hehe, I appreciate the in depth analysis for my game! constructive criticism will help me to create the perfect game for my standards, so let me respond to each and every thing you said.
(keep in mind that the v0.2 is basically almost ready to be released so do not expect much changing at the moment)

+ I'm aware that the game needed a skip button, it was already in the game in v0.1 but I forgot to activate a switch for it, now it's 100% functional in the new version, I hope you'll enjoy the game better with this addition!
- characters are all well defined, simple and unique. i m loving them.
+ I'm glad that characters are of your liking ;P I really hope you'll find the new characters as interesting as the ones you encountered so far!
- the gameplay is boring, pressing forward 15 times and the only thing you see is a zoom in the background... ok i understand that s a stock image... but at least use two of them. for example the entrance of the park, the middle of the park and the center of the park where you fight the two succubusses. this way you give a sense of progression in the zone.
+ Many people made me aware of that, however, it'll be like this in v0.2 too unfortunately, while spicing things up during the story and exploration mode seems fun, it also requires some tutorial sections like the ones I've shown so far, I hate when a game just throws 100 tutorials all grouped in the same stage, so I'll just separate each and every tutorial introducing more and more mechanics to let the players fully understand what's happening during a new mechanic, traps, direction selection and temptations are planned as events to make the 15 required steps to complete a stage more challenging and also fun,
About the stage images-.. I'm sorry to say that I'm really limited when it comes to hardware and adding more images to the stage would be too much-.. I currently already have 500+ images in the new build.
- normal enemies are too long. they have just been transformed by succubusses, therefore they should be weaker. i feel underlevelled honestly.
+ I'm still pretty new to balancing and other things, so I'll try to see which can make the game a bit more easier but without making the first enemies a baby walk.
- spamming z to exit from grabs is boring as much as just choosing resist to some attacks. it s too simple. put a combination of buttons to press to exit from grabs or just use rng when choosing resist. spamming is boring.
+ One more grab release action has been officially implemented in the game by pressing a single button in time to get released, more and more grab escape methods are planned in the future, however they are quite hard to pull off so I still have to experiment a little bit with the scripts and common events.
+ I thought about making it a timed battle, but that would be boring, I instead wanted it to be an unwinnable battle where you bring them to 1/4 of their HPs instead to win.
+ The game is focused more on feet, however, most of the enemies since this is the start of the game won't use feet that much because it makes sense, they don't fully understand Alex's tastes, the further you go in the story the more the enemies will use feet instead of blowjobs or handjobs, it's also an hentai game more than just a foot fetish game so I'll include both of them in the same way so to make things not only feet related.
I'm really sorry but the cum bar never appealed to me, it makes things more frustrating more than anything, HPs are a less complex and a more simple way for a small developer like me, plus, statuses that already alter your stats are already in the game and with the addictions update that is coming with 0.2, the cum bar making the hero even more weaker (cum bar, + addiction, + states = x3 weaknesses etc) is going to be even more overwhelming for the player and not arousing anymore.
+ Alex is not just a foot fetishist-.. not only feet damage him, teasing like devious giggles or even just a wink can make his heart skip a beat, I understand that most of us foot fetishists feel more pleasure from feet than anything else, but not everyone is like that, expecially for people that are also into pure femdom or high femininity (and then, it helps spice the game with any sort of other sexy stuff ;P).
+ I'll work on something called "arena of memories" or something called like that in the future, where you can fight your past enemies (mainly bosses)with more gimmicks and higher stats and gain more loots from them, I made so you can't fight bosses again because it wouldn't be canon to fight them again like that, I love when things make sense in a game afterall, I ask of you to have a little patience untill the arena of memories will be ready.
- Normal moves that do not grab you aren't my priority expecially when it comes to normal enemies, that's why I wont give the enemies damaging fetish moves, because I will not give them images, it's not like I'm not actually trying, but I'm all alone in this and while I'm alone, I prefer focusing more on the important parts of the game instead of giving really small moves images and scenes, (also slowing down further the already slow fights showing pics left and right for each thing they do-.. that's a no no from me-..)

I'm sorry if some of my responses are a bit underwhelming, I hope you'll still look forward to try the incoming new version! I do have a lot of stuff in mind to improve the game and make it less boring in terms of gameplay, expecially when I'll introduce the more interesting mechanics.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
i'm pretty late to the party thanks to me imagining this to be a VN or something. you shoud probably add "turn-based combat" or something like that to the tag list.
anyway i just played through the current content and like it so far. like others pointed out the combat coud use a bit more depth, currently you pretty much just have to spam the same move over and over again. buffs, healing, stances to use or ones that work against you, perhaps even QTE's (some like them and some don't. personally i don't mind them as long as they aren't too hard). there are certainly options to make things more interesting and challenging.
btw letting us know what the enemy debuffs do woud be nice as well. like, is "aroused" reducing your defenses? what does "hazed" do to you?
another thing that was pointed out above is the lack of an option to speed up the text. if someone wants to fight midnight and lullaby again they have to do a lot of space bar hammering. an option to hold down ctrl is the common solution in most games. personally i also woud really like playing with the mouse instead, but i assume that's not an option.
anyway, this is still a v0.1 and for that it's pretty good. sorry if the above sounded more negative than encouraging, but i wish best of luck to you and the game.
Hey! You're never too late to the party haha also sorry for the misleading tag, I didn't change them after the mod put them there, I should definitely add the turn-based combat tag.
Talking about the combat, yyeah, I know that it's kinda spammy right now, however in the incoming v0.2 things are a bit more promising and force the player to rotate between Orbs to make fights easier, an healing Orb has officially been added to v0.2 too for harder fights.
QTE's are already there, there are the mashing ones right now in v0.1 but in v0.2 I already implemented the dodge one, where you press 1 random button before the timer ends, I'll add more and more quick time events for escaping moves or even doing complex attacks that require timing like precise strikes or moves that get stronger the more you mash, nothing that will appear in earlier stages unfortunately though.
For the mouse thing.. don't lose your hope, I could try implementing it.
I'm sorry about the statuses confusion, however I do have to find the right place where to put those infos in the game, as I cannot just randomly start talking about it TvT
Basically charmed decreases your atk, fascinated decreases your special attack, aroused decreases your defense and hazed decreases your special defense. all of those states make you even weaker to the moves that caused that status (for example, you got hazed by smelling someone's feet and if you keep smelling while hazed you get 50% more damage from doing that.)
I'll try adding those infos in the game for sure, I just have to find the right moment to talk about them in a way that makes sense.
Thank you again for your small review on my small project, don't worry about negativity, just the fact that you took your time to review my game makes me understand that you indeed want to see this project grow like I want it to!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah yeah, button mashing counting as QTE is only fair i suppose. i had the "press up up down left right left in x seconds" type in mind, my bad. btw i like the hypnosis move from midnight. it starts out very easy, but if you go along you realize that you just got yourself in big trouble. i woudn't mind seeing more of those "escalating" moves.
regarding status effects i'd also like to see a bit more interesting stuff than simple debuffs, but then again: this is v0.1 and i'm also a bit of a nutjob when it comes to status effects. but here a few examples from MGD:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
note that the effects with x duration can stack up in that game. it usually doesn't start with say "lasts for 21 more turns".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CallieTheCute

tiziocaiosempronio

Jun 26, 2018
Hey! thanks for the huge comment hehe, I appreciate the in depth analysis for my game! constructive criticism will help me to create the perfect game for my standards, so let me respond to each and every thing you said.
(keep in mind that the v0.2 is basically almost ready to be released so do not expect much changing at the moment)

+ I'm aware that the game needed a skip button, it was already in the game in v0.1 but I forgot to activate a switch for it, now it's 100% functional in the new version, I hope you'll enjoy the game better with this addition!
- characters are all well defined, simple and unique. i m loving them.
+ I'm glad that characters are of your liking ;P I really hope you'll find the new characters as interesting as the ones you encountered so far!
- the gameplay is boring, pressing forward 15 times and the only thing you see is a zoom in the background... ok i understand that s a stock image... but at least use two of them. for example the entrance of the park, the middle of the park and the center of the park where you fight the two succubusses. this way you give a sense of progression in the zone.
+ Many people made me aware of that, however, it'll be like this in v0.2 too unfortunately, while spicing things up during the story and exploration mode seems fun, it also requires some tutorial sections like the ones I've shown so far, I hate when a game just throws 100 tutorials all grouped in the same stage, so I'll just separate each and every tutorial introducing more and more mechanics to let the players fully understand what's happening during a new mechanic, traps, direction selection and temptations are planned as events to make the 15 required steps to complete a stage more challenging and also fun,
About the stage images-.. I'm sorry to say that I'm really limited when it comes to hardware and adding more images to the stage would be too much-.. I currently already have 500+ images in the new build.
- normal enemies are too long. they have just been transformed by succubusses, therefore they should be weaker. i feel underlevelled honestly.
+ I'm still pretty new to balancing and other things, so I'll try to see which can make the game a bit more easier but without making the first enemies a baby walk.
- spamming z to exit from grabs is boring as much as just choosing resist to some attacks. it s too simple. put a combination of buttons to press to exit from grabs or just use rng when choosing resist. spamming is boring.
+ One more grab release action has been officially implemented in the game by pressing a single button in time to get released, more and more grab escape methods are planned in the future, however they are quite hard to pull off so I still have to experiment a little bit with the scripts and common events.
+ I thought about making it a timed battle, but that would be boring, I instead wanted it to be an unwinnable battle where you bring them to 1/4 of their HPs instead to win.
+ The game is focused more on feet, however, most of the enemies since this is the start of the game won't use feet that much because it makes sense, they don't fully understand Alex's tastes, the further you go in the story the more the enemies will use feet instead of blowjobs or handjobs, it's also an hentai game more than just a foot fetish game so I'll include both of them in the same way so to make things not only feet related.
I'm really sorry but the cum bar never appealed to me, it makes things more frustrating more than anything, HPs are a less complex and a more simple way for a small developer like me, plus, statuses that already alter your stats are already in the game and with the addictions update that is coming with 0.2, the cum bar making the hero even more weaker (cum bar, + addiction, + states = x3 weaknesses etc) is going to be even more overwhelming for the player and not arousing anymore.
+ Alex is not just a foot fetishist-.. not only feet damage him, teasing like devious giggles or even just a wink can make his heart skip a beat, I understand that most of us foot fetishists feel more pleasure from feet than anything else, but not everyone is like that, expecially for people that are also into pure femdom or high femininity (and then, it helps spice the game with any sort of other sexy stuff ;P).
+ I'll work on something called "arena of memories" or something called like that in the future, where you can fight your past enemies (mainly bosses)with more gimmicks and higher stats and gain more loots from them, I made so you can't fight bosses again because it wouldn't be canon to fight them again like that, I love when things make sense in a game afterall, I ask of you to have a little patience untill the arena of memories will be ready.
- Normal moves that do not grab you aren't my priority expecially when it comes to normal enemies, that's why I wont give the enemies damaging fetish moves, because I will not give them images, it's not like I'm not actually trying, but I'm all alone in this and while I'm alone, I prefer focusing more on the important parts of the game instead of giving really small moves images and scenes, (also slowing down further the already slow fights showing pics left and right for each thing they do-.. that's a no no from me-..)

I'm sorry if some of my responses are a bit underwhelming, I hope you'll still look forward to try the incoming new version! I do have a lot of stuff in mind to improve the game and make it less boring in terms of gameplay, expecially when I'll introduce the more interesting mechanics.
Have a nice day!
Very well i like your responses. i can t wait to try 0.2. good luck with the game man

• Red Heart

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i just played through the new stuff, so here my feedback.
- the secret bonus fight against the twins is actually quite hard. i had to actually think about the fight after getting my ass kicked initially. i like that. not sure about limiting the "secret attempts" though.
- while i woud still like to see ingame what the status effects exactly do (mouseover), i still like the expression changes. it gives you at least a good idea on what's wrong with the mc.
- some equipment texts are copy&pasted (boulder hammer and first strike have probably the text from psychic blast).
- when i went to the new area for the first time it kinda teleported me to the 2nd area after the initial dialogue. no more issues after that.
- the elemental system. i guess it's inspired by pokemon or something, but in that game you know exactly what you're dealing with. in this game you don't, and not even philla's guidance says you the enemy element. so in the end you just have the right move equiped or not. so the only time it has an effect on decission making is if you switch around your moves and find weaknesses by chance (or if it's really obvious AND needed).
- the addiction system. oh boi, i really like the addition of such a system, but the way it works isn't great imho. even if you play flawlessly you still end up getting addiction points from random attacks, and getting rid of them is kinda annoying. it results in the player having to sleep->pray->sleep->pray for a week or two until rng says yes. and that's not fun. i assume things will only get worse once the succubi actually mess with you in your dreams (at least philla hints at something like that). not sure where you wanna go with things, i like the idea of my char having weaknesses and stuff, but A: i want to have a say which ones i get, and B: the sleep/pray/repeat loop honestly sucks. i suggest you change the way you get addiction levels, away from aquiring them from unavoidable moves to when you stay in holds for longer than you shoud and to when you lose the battle to a move. or if you wanna keep this like it is: at least remove the rng factor from praying.
that's it for now, i guess. i may sound a bit harsh on certain things but i hope it's clear that i mean well. good luck going forward!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i just noticed that i'm dumb in regards to the elements. you have to check the silhouette like was explained. sucks to be me though, because i'm color blind...

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
- the secret bonus fight against the twins is actually quite hard. i had to actually think about the fight after getting my ass kicked initially. i like that. not sure about limiting the "secret attempts" though.
- while i woud still like to see ingame what the status effects exactly do (mouseover), i still like the expression changes. it gives you at least a good idea on what's wrong with the mc.
- some equipment texts are copy&pasted (boulder hammer and first strike have probably the text from psychic blast).
- when i went to the new area for the first time it kinda teleported me to the 2nd area after the initial dialogue. no more issues after that.
- the elemental system. i guess it's inspired by pokemon or something, but in that game you know exactly what you're dealing with. in this game you don't, and not even philla's guidance says you the enemy element. so in the end you just have the right move equiped or not. so the only time it has an effect on decission making is if you switch around your moves and find weaknesses by chance (or if it's really obvious AND needed).
- the addiction system. oh boi, i really like the addition of such a system, but the way it works isn't great imho. even if you play flawlessly you still end up getting addiction points from random attacks, and getting rid of them is kinda annoying. it results in the player having to sleep->pray->sleep->pray for a week or two until rng says yes. and that's not fun. i assume things will only get worse once the succubi actually mess with you in your dreams (at least philla hints at something like that). not sure where you wanna go with things, i like the idea of my char having weaknesses and stuff, but A: i want to have a say which ones i get, and B: the sleep/pray/repeat loop honestly sucks. i suggest you change the way you get addiction levels, away from aquiring them from unavoidable moves to when you stay in holds for longer than you shoud and to when you lose the battle to a move. or if you wanna keep this like it is: at least remove the rng factor from praying.
that's it for now, i guess. i may sound a bit harsh on certain things but i hope it's clear that i mean well. good luck going forward!
Don't worry about being harsh, today I received a really angry review on DMs and you're nowhere near that haha, I do not find constructive criticism harsh, so feel free to say everything wrong with my game versions without holding back! It helps my game grow more pleasant and enjoyable!

So! Talking about the game, I'm glad you're liking the way the game is slowly growing in difficulty, however, since most of the new mechanics are still "new", they are obviously unbalanced and I received some understandable complaints like yours, I do understand how the addiction system is a bit-.. bad and frustrating and the elements need a a player advantage , so I thought about waiting a little bit, listing all the problems that are currently getting reported and then making a small patch called "v0.2a" (the number doesn't change since I'm not adding a new stage in this patch), fixing problems, bugs and tweaking some stuff like the descriptions being inaccurate.

I hope the rest of the game (expecially the erotic/fetish part) was still enjoyable, please be patient as I decide with my tester how to fix things for the best!

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Don't worry about being harsh, today I received a really angry review on DMs and you're nowhere near that haha, I do not find constructive criticism harsh, so feel free to say everything wrong with my game versions without holding back! It helps my game grow more pleasant and enjoyable!

So! Talking about the game, I'm glad you're liking the way the game is slowly growing in difficulty, however, since most of the new mechanics are still "new", they are obviously unbalanced and I received some understandable complaints like yours, I do understand how the addiction system is a bit-.. bad and frustrating and the elements need a a player advantage , so I thought about waiting a little bit, listing all the problems that are currently getting reported and then making a small patch called "v0.2a" (the number doesn't change since I'm not adding a new stage in this patch), fixing problems, bugs and tweaking some stuff like the descriptions being inaccurate.

I hope the rest of the game (expecially the erotic/fetish part) was still enjoyable, pleasebe patient as I decide with my tester how to fix things for the best!
good to hear that you can handle some criticism. too many fresh devs gave up after reading a few mean comments. they'll happen no matter what you do. now i'm kinda curious what made that other person so furious lol.
another minor bug that i noticed is during the element explanation against the tourist. if you hit her with fire the game initially acts as if you won in one hit, just to continue the fight as if nothing happened.
to add to the addiction mechanic: maybe i'm just too used to the mechanics from MGD, but we got the fairly similar charm, seduction and teasing as different addictions, while there is only a single one for the more direct things, called pleasure. personally i woud at least combine charm and seduction into one and instead add body part related addictions/kinks, like feet and boobs instead of the lone pleasure. considering that we have kissing/oral i don't think that is far fetched. you didn't give me a real response when i brought up MGD before and i don't want to turn this into MGD2 or something, but i suggest giving it a look (if you haven't already) for inspiration. imho it does these things really well.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
The tutorial part isn't a bug, you have to fight the tourist girl this time after you discover how to use element advantage, in fact if you notice, the second fight against the tourist girl during the tutorial section kinda starts with a bit less HPs from the previous fight.
About MGD,I love that game and I mainly took inspiration from there for the addictions etc, however, the game already gives an instant addiction removal if you pay. I didn't want that at least for the early stages, I want to make everything evolve together with the player, as they explore more stuff, they find more powerful items, Orbs, weapons and not only that, but more convenient services and items, the candy bar is going to get outdated sooner or later.
I just now readed the element part you wrote-.. now that I think about it nothing really makes you understand which element a character has if you're colorblind.. That is not really good.. maybe it's better if I put a small symbol to the side of the enemies so that players can understand which element that enemy has.
Fooor the addictions in general, I thought about something like that too-.. buuut I do have my reasons for not listing them as body parts specific addictions, generalizing with pleasure instead, It's kind of a spoiler (other than wip) sooo not gonna spoil ;P

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Tried the new content. I like what I see but there are some problems:
- Balance issues: first of all I really like the new Fetish Weakness and Orb Types systems, I think they are definitely a fresh addition to the gameplay. Exploration now is actually useful to find different orbs.
However this systems are too unbalanced, expecially the latter one. I like the fact that the orbs have different strenghs and weaknesses against different types of characters (based on the color of the aura). More in detail the weaker types orbs are too weak, completely useless against a stronger type enemy, while the stronger types orbs are too strong against weaker types enemies. The Fetish Weekness System is actually pretty balanced by itself, but the pray system in your room is not; too much RNG with little rewards.
- Saving system: easy fix, let the players save during the exploration. It makes replaying parts of the story easier.
- The Secret boss is underwhelming: the content is really good and the fight is challenging but there is no story nor context whatsoever, the boss feels out of place.

These are my critiques for this chapter, but the praises are more and the same as the last chapter: good story, fun characters and amazing scenes. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The tutorial part isn't a bug, you have to fight the tourist girl this time after you discover how to use element advantage, in fact if you notice, the second fight against the tourist girl during the tutorial section kinda starts with a bit less HPs from the previous fight.
About MGD,I love that game and I mainly took inspiration from there for the addictions etc, however, the game already gives an instant addiction removal if you pay. I didn't want that at least for the early stages, I want to make everything evolve together with the player, as they explore more stuff, they find more powerful items, Orbs, weapons and not only that, but more convenient services and items, the candy bar is going to get outdated sooner or later.
I just now readed the element part you wrote-.. now that I think about it nothing really makes you understand which element a character has if you're colorblind.. That is not really good.. maybe it's better if I put a small symbol to the side of the enemies so that players can understand which element that enemy has.
Fooor the addictions in general, I thought about something like that too-.. buuut I do have my reasons for not listing them as body parts specific addictions, generalizing with pleasure instead, It's kind of a spoiler (other than wip) sooo not gonna spoil ;P
fair enough about the paying money in MGD and the natural evolution of your char, but i still not like the idea of stacking up addiction points in areas that don't resonate with the player. maybe the player doesn't like having a kissing addiction, but rng decided that a single clingy girl gives you 3 stacks, while the player may have a thing for smelling while rng gives him none of that addiction. as of now this natural evolution is just rng and not really able to tailor the mc's kinks to those of the player. in MGD i still have a breast fetish even if i coud remove it anytime, cause that's a thing i as a player have as well, so i'll keep it.
for the color blindness: well, yeah. some help woud be nice. personally i woud be ok if philla tells you the element if you ask her for guidance. means i kinda waste a turn, but it projects my handicap to the mc without being too punishing.
and fair enough again for the addictions/spoiler stuff. it's good to read that you have a plan.
I like the fact that the orbs have different strenghs and weaknesses against different types of characters (based on the color of the aura). More in detail the weaker types orbs are too weak, completely useless against a stronger type enemy, while the stronger types orbs are too strong against weaker types enemies.
while i haven't played around with too many moves/orbs, i feel like adding that some more infos in the equipment menu woud be apprechiated. so far i just went with something that did ok damage, since i didn't feel like doing lots of trial and error to find the best moves. a number with the base damage against an elementary neutral opponent woud be great.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Tried the new content. I like what I see but there are some problems:
- Balance issues: first of all I really like the new Fetish Weakness and Orb Types systems, I think they are definitely a fresh addition to the gameplay. Exploration now is actually useful to find different orbs.
However this systems are too unbalanced, expecially the latter one. I like the fact that the orbs have different strenghs and weaknesses against different types of characters (based on the color of the aura). More in detail the weaker types orbs are too weak, completely useless against a stronger type enemy, while the stronger types orbs are too strong against weaker types enemies. The Fetish Weekness System is actually pretty balanced by itself, but the pray system in your room is not; too much RNG with little rewards.
- Saving system: easy fix, let the players save during the exploration. It makes replaying parts of the story easier.
- The Secret boss is underwhelming: the content is really good and the fight is challenging but there is no story nor context whatsoever, the boss feels out of place.

These are my critiques for this chapter, but the praises are more and the same as the last chapter: good story, fun characters and amazing scenes. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for your kind words and critiques, I really appreciate both of them, I'm glad that I'm making the right decisions to make the game more difficult and don't worry, the bad sides you listed are something a lot of players are getting kinda frustrated about and I completely understand it, I don't know if you readed my previous messages, but I'm planning in making a small patch that fixes small bugs that people found as well as balance things out, since the new mechanics are indeed-.. "new" (woah nice phrasing) having to rebalance them was inevitable, it's thanks to them that they are now getting evaluated for the best experience!
About the saving during exploration mode.. the idea doesn't seem that bad at all! Yeah thanks for the advice!
About secret bosses, they are meant to feel kinda out of place as most of them are basically bonuses and not something that really happens during the story, some really crazy secret bosses are planned for future stages.

Reactions: Rosvos86

anon8881888

Jan 19, 2021
How did you win?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
How did you win?
against the twins? i was level 9 i think, ate chocolate before the fight (i don't think that helps much though, since they mostly use other status effects), and used some physical attack orb (not sure which. probably not the best one), as well as the healing orb (important).

Mar 17, 2021
You could make a player favorite kink that is decided from the beginning of the game to turn that into an addiction. Then, that addiction could case the MC more "damage" and show more of those kinds of scenes when the player loses, assuming the player loses to a girl with that kink as a main kink. Just thinking out loud.

What does MGD stand for?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes