4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
When ver 0.3 will be released?
I'm getting closer and closer to finish the base map for 0.3, so I think that a few more weeks and v0.3 is ready, again, do not take my word for granted since I'm willing to add a little extra to this version by adding a whole new mode for the players to enjoy, no spoilers ;P

Good afternoon/day/night, I would like a tip to find the secret events in the exploration mode and are there more than 3 maps or do you only have to unlock them with some events?
Yes, in v0.2a there are only 3 maps, no story maps will ever be avabile in a secret way, but there is one singular secret event, you should have unlocked the "Friendly Market" in stage 3, if you go there, you can gather informations from the people, read carefully some of the people's dialogs and you'll know what to do ;P (it's just a bonus fight though)

You know, along with the above post, I was curious to know if there was a way to determine how big an area is. I didn't even know you could turn to the right or the left before you mentioned it; I thought you only had the option to go straight ahead through all of the areas.
I could write from now on an end version message that says where the game ends, but it's more than obvious that if no more pins are present on the map, the player arrived at the end game's current development.

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
I'm getting closer and closer to finish the base map for 0.3, so I think that a few more weeks and v0.3 is ready, again, do not take my word for granted since I'm willing to add a little extra to this version by adding a whole new mode for the players to enjoy, no spoilers ;P

Yes, in v0.2a there are only 3 maps, no story maps will ever be avabile in a secret way, but there is one singular secret event, you should have unlocked the "Friendly Market" in stage 3, if you go there, you can gather informations from the people, read carefully some of the people's dialogs and you'll know what to do ;P (it's just a bonus fight though)

I could write from now on an end version message that says where the game ends, but it's more than obvious that if no more pins are present on the map, the player arrived at the end game's current development.
OOOOOOOOO i am already super interested into that mode that u r preparing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute
Mar 17, 2021
Nope, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the exploration areas themselves. Are they 10 by 10 areas? 20 by 20? How many times can we go in one direction on a map before we hit the end of the exploration area?

• Thinking Face

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Nope, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the exploration areas themselves. Are they 10 by 10 areas? 20 by 20? How many times can we go in one direction on a map before we hit the end of the exploration area?
It's written in the top left corner-.. The number of steps to do is normally 15, that 0/15 indicates how many steps you need to do to finish the mode, I made that feature specifically for the exploration mode, if you do not see the 0/15 indicator, then you're doing a story stage instead, story stages still have 15 steps before the stage ends.

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
It's written in the top left corner-.. The number of steps to do is normally 15, that 0/15 indicates how many steps you need to do to finish the mode, I made that feature specifically for the exploration mode, if you do not see the 0/15 indicator, then you're doing a story stage instead, story stages still have 15 steps before the stage ends.
This and at least so far with one little exception you cannot really move left, right or back only forwards (the exception being a secret
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mentioned several times on this thread as well and with an ingame hint you can get from talking to npcs).

And when/ if more free movement actually becomes a thing on future maps, I hope we get an actual map of the zone with the spots we have been to on the grid. Or alternatively it has more of a branching path nature, where the path may split left and right and you can choose which direction you go with at least some different enemies on each path. Maybe we go through a school and after wandering the halls long enough we could go the "sports" direction with physically fit girls or the "nerd" direction with more "special resistant" enemies, so depending on your loadout and fetishes you could choose a path that's easier to handle or maybe just throw Alex into the deep end for your own amusement :devilish:. That would also open possibilities for "fake paths" or traps that players may fall into. And to extent onto that it could be important to collect a certain item, prepare certain ressources/ skill orbs or just get a hint from npcs to avoid the trap.

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
This and at least so far with one little exception you cannot really move left, right or back only forwards (the exception being a secret in third stage, mentioned several times on this thread with an ingame hint at the market of the third map - just have to talk to the people there).

And when/ if more free movement actually becomes a thing on future maps, I hope we get an actual map of the zone with the spots we have been to on the grid. Or alternatively it has more of a branching path nature, where the path may split left and right and you can choose which direction you go with at least some different enemies on each path. Maybe we go through a school and after wandering the halls long enough we could go the "sports" direction with physically fit girls or the "nerd" direction with more "special resistant" enemies, so depending on your loadout and fetishes you could choose a path that's easier to handle or maybe just throw Alex into the deep end for your own amusement :devilish:. That would also open possibilities for "fake paths" or traps that players may fall into. And to extent onto that it could be important to collect a certain item, prepare certain ressources/ skill orbs or just get a hint from npcs to avoid the trap.
Aside from the massive spoiler that you left on the top part of your comment which I would ask you to mark as spoiler so only people interested in getting spoiled can see it, you just readed my mind ;P without the map though, sincerely, the map is really not that important with a little something I thought about, since the game is mostly randomly generated, a map that follows such things is gonna hurt a lot to program, but yeah, except everything else above if I manage to do so ewe I was more thinking about the Smash Boy approach on branching paths where the game at a certain point asks you if you want to go to the easier path or the difficult one, or maybe with two different themes too.

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Aside from the massive spoiler that you left on the top part of your comment which I would ask you to mark as spoiler so only people interested in getting spoiled can see it, you just readed my mind ;P without the map though, sincerely, the map is really not that important with a little something I thought about, since the game is mostly randomly generated, a map that follows such things is gonna hurt a lot to program, but yeah, except everything else above if I manage to do so ewe I was more thinking about the Smash Boy approach on branching paths where the game at a certain point asks you if you want to go to the easier path or the difficult one, or maybe with two different themes too.
CANT WAIT FOR NEW UPDATES!!!

• Red Heart

Xammax

Jul 6, 2017
Edited and makes sense, as long as we dont have to reach a certain destination or explore a limited amount of spots, while having to keep track of where we have been, there is no real need for a map.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
New update when?
The game has already all the new features in it and the stage is ready to be played.. The new version would be ready to get pubblished no? well-.. I wanted to work on a little extra this time, so it'll require me a few more weeks to finish it, I know that 1 month and a half already passed, but I can tell that I'm really close to finish this version, the fight for the new mode is complete, all I need are a tutorial part and some other copy-paste stuff (exploration mode), then I'll probably work on the temporary gallery that the people on Patreon voted for.
I can see the new update being released soon!

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
The game has already all the new features in it and the stage is ready to be played.. The new version would be ready to get pubblished no? well-.. I wanted to work on a little extra this time, so it'll require me a few more weeks to finish it, I know that 1 month and a half already passed, but I can tell that I'm really close to finish this version, the fight for the new mode is complete, all I need are a tutorial part and some other copy-paste stuff (exploration mode), then I'll probably work on the temporary gallery that the people on Patreon voted for.
ohhhhh okay((((

• Red Heart

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Would it be possible to exclude work on the temporary gallery to hasten the release for the next update?
After the public update you could make the temporary gallery a patreon exclusive.
Just food for thought.

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Would it be possible to exclude work on the temporary gallery to hasten the release for the next update?
After the public update you could make the temporary gallery a patreon exclusive.
Just food for thought.
Weeeelll your idea is really tempting indeed.. I'll see how things will go, if It takes me so much time to finish this version then yeah, I'll probably do as you suggest and put the gallery in a secondary version like a v0.3a.

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
I absolutely love this game. Wow. I found a foot fetish gold mine. It seems like our tastes really align, as everything included in this game hits the spot. I'm a fan of the same games mentioned in this thread as inspiration, so everything being included in this game is chef's kiss.

I have one small request if possible. Is there any way to include an option for volume control please? For whatever reason, even if I have my system volume set to the absolute minimum, the game sound is quite loud. Sometimes, I'd like to play more quietly, so I need to play while volume is muted. It would be great if we could reduce the game's volume to 10 or 20%.

By the way, I love the addiction system. What do you think of adding an option to start the game with one of your addictions already developed? When I saw the list, my eyes zeroed right in on smell addiction and I thought to myself, yeah, that is a permanent level 10 addiction if I've ever seen one.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I absolutely love this game. Wow. I found a foot fetish gold mine. It seems like our tastes really align, as everything included in this game hits the spot. I'm a fan of the same games mentioned in this thread as inspiration, so everything being included in this game is chef's kiss.

I have one small request if possible. Is there any way to include an option for volume control please? For whatever reason, even if I have my system volume set to the absolute minimum, the game sound is quite loud. Sometimes, I'd like to play more quietly, so I need to play while volume is muted. It would be great if we could reduce the game's volume to 10 or 20%.

By the way, I love the addiction system. What do you think of adding an option to start the game with one of your addictions already developed? When I saw the list, my eyes zeroed right in on smell addiction and I thought to myself, yeah, that is a permanent level 10 addiction if I've ever seen one.
Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad everything in my game is of your liking ;P
It's a real shame that foot fetish games are lacking, so I'll do my best to try and deliver what we all foot and femdom enjoyers deserve!
Talking about the request.. v0.3 is already getting tested and ready to be delivered, however, adding a fast volume option wouldn't be that hard.. I could add it really fast before releasing the game.
About choosing your first addiction.. hmm, I think that would be copying MGD 'xD I like the idea but I don't know about it, I think it's a no from me at the moment.

fiorafae

Jan 12, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind review! I'm glad everything in my game is of your liking ;P
It's a real shame that foot fetish games are lacking, so I'll do my best to try and deliver what we all foot and femdom enjoyers deserve!
Talking about the request.. v0.3 is already getting tested and ready to be delivered, however, adding a fast volume option wouldn't be that hard.. I could add it really fast before releasing the game.
About choosing your first addiction.. hmm, I think that would be copying MGD 'xD I like the idea but I don't know about it, I think it's a no from me at the moment.
Thank you very much! You're a foot fetish hero!

And oops, you're right. I was subconsciously channeling MGD with that suggestion.

faraum

Mar 15, 2019

can you post the new version? I want to play it hehe

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes