4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bobbi00

Jun 12, 2019
Shameful lack of trap/shemale in the last update :cry:, joke aside great work so far!
In regard to the dream fight: I honestly believe that the hard/grind part about the fight (as someone already stated before, this is mostly a grind battle where you just need to have patience) is quite explanatory on what to expect from this kind of interaction, so it works nicely to have a tutorial on them to let players decide if they want to avoid them trough prayers;
I was wondering if with one of the last enemy added, the thief/ninja gang member, and her fetish attack consisting of milking + fingering we won't soon need some kind of anal play addiction, given the direction this game has taken I find hard to believe we won't be seeing some more anal play friendly enemies either trap/shemale or just dildo equipped fights :sneaky:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Hey not sure if this has already been addressed but at some point the arrow key menu in the bedroom disappeared and only reappeared after I lost a battle. Also I REALLY love this update and I'll have to consider subbing to your Patreon as you are pretty fast with updates and they are always fun to play through. Lastly a suggestion if I may, let us sell the excess orbs for skills we already have. Since there is no use in having multiple as of right now I feel like we should be able to sell them especially since the economy of the game is quite slow. Aside from that keep up the excellent work!
Ah, nope that's a new bug, I'll look into it as soon as possible! I'll post v0.3a as soon as possible that adds missing features (features that didn't made the cut like the provvisory gallery, since I was late for this update) and some scenes that I wanted to add, so expect this bug getting looked and fixed as soon as possible! thanks for reporting!
I'm so glad that the new content is of your liking! I love making content that people enjoy hehe ;P
About the way to sell Orbs, that is actually what I was planning for v0.4, it's been since I made the first shop that people kept requesting me to add an Orbs sell function, but I couldn't do it as giving them to random people would not be a good idea, so I finally came up with a strange male character that some of you might like that is perfect for the Orbs selling (it's not female nor a trap sorry 'xD).
If you're curious and want an additional motivation to sub to my patreon, I make a lot of sneak peeks about what's gonna be in the game in my patreon and polls to make the people decide what's good for the game, but again, no pushing, even just a comment fills me with determination!
One last thing, that would help me fix the bug, can you remember the last battle you fought before coming back home and seeing the keyboard bug? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: freerealestate

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Shameful lack of trap/shemale in the last update :cry:, joke aside great work so far!
In regard to the dream fight: I honestly believe that the hard/grind part about the fight (as someone already stated before, this is mostly a grind battle where you just need to have patience) is quite explanatory on what to expect from this kind of interaction, so it works nicely to have a tutorial on them to let players decide if they want to avoid them trough prayers;
I was wondering if with one of the last enemy added, the thief/ninja gang member, and her fetish attack consisting of milking + fingering we won't soon need some kind of anal play addiction, given the direction this game has taken I find hard to believe we won't be seeing some more anal play friendly enemies either trap/shemale or just dildo equipped fights :sneaky:
Well, I'm afraid that this update was mainly focused on story and introduction of new mechanics, so I had no way to add a trap/futanari to this stage, maybe soon there will be more, who knows? ;P
Also if you're into anal play, you're in for a treat hehe, there's going to be quite some of them, even with dildos, but most of them will be related to traps/futas as not many people like getting their anus played with.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Well, I'm afraid that this update was mainly focused on story and introduction of new mechanics, so I had no way to add a trap/futanari to this stage, maybe soon there will be more, who knows? ;P
Also if you're into anal play, you're in for a treat hehe, there's going to be quite some of them, even with dildos, but most of them will be related to traps/futas as not many people like getting their anus played with.
while i'm in the team "leave my ass alone", i woud imagine making an optional anal addiction to be fairly simple at this point. in my head that woud just be adding that addiction, and making a few already existing moves increase it. as long as it's optional (if you enable futa), no-one woud complain.

Sep 20, 2019
Ah, nope that's a new bug, I'll look into it as soon as possible! I'll post v0.3a as soon as possible that adds missing features (features that didn't made the cut like the provvisory gallery, since I was late for this update) and some scenes that I wanted to add, so expect this bug getting looked and fixed as soon as possible! thanks for reporting!
I'm so glad that the new content is of your liking! I love making content that people enjoy hehe ;P
About the way to sell Orbs, that is actually what I was planning for v0.4, it's been since I made the first shop that people kept requesting me to add an Orbs sell function, but I couldn't do it as giving them to random people would not be a good idea, so I finally came up with a strange character that some of you might like that is perfect for the Orbs selling (it's not female nor a trap sorry 'xD).
If you're curious and want an additional motivation to sub to my patreon, I make a lot of sneak peeks about what's gonna be in the game in my patreon and polls to make the people decide what's good for the game, but again, no pushing, even just a comment fills me with determination!
One last thing, that would help me fix the bug, can you remember the last battle you fought before coming back home and seeing the keyboard bug? Thanks!
I was fighting the Drunk Lady since she's my favorite of the new additions. After losing to her it seemed to fix itself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CallieTheCute

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I didn't like the latest update as much as the previous one, but the dream fighting scene could be a wonderful foundation to add more than one ero and fetish attack to that enemy, or better yet, more than one of each to every enemy

I am wondering though, will there be a way to upgrade orbs/do something with when you have more than one? Because the exploration mode could be improved by letting you upgrade the orbs/give you more than 2 orb slots per fight and/or allow newer enemies to roam around previous locations to not be spammed with items/orbs you don't need.

Even though I'm not fan of the ass and drinking from a shoe type of deal, I really appreciate the fact that the game is moving forward to allow those who like such things, this could become quite the gem of a game, please keep improving on it!

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
I didn't like the latest update as much as the previous one, but the dream fighting scene could be a wonderful foundation to add more than one ero and fetish attack to that enemy, or better yet, more than one of each to every enemy

I am wondering though, will there be a way to upgrade orbs/do something with when you have more than one? Because the exploration mode could be improved by letting you upgrade the orbs/give you more than 2 orb slots per fight and/or allow newer enemies to roam around previous locations to not be spammed with items/orbs you don't need.

Even though I'm not fan of the ass and drinking from a shoe type of deal, I really appreciate the fact that the game is moving forward to allow those who like such things, this could become quite the gem of a game, please keep improving on it!
It's more than fine that you didn't like the theme of this new stage, not every stage is for everyone, I'll do my best to cover each and every taste as I can without going too off the rails hehe.
I will definitely try to make finding the same Orb something that someone can be happy about, the first step is making a shop that will permit you to sell the various Orbs that you don't need, this will be added in the next update (not the 0.3a, that is for bugfixing and addition of features that didn't make the cut such as the gallery).

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Do you guys have this?, if so please share thanks.
sry for my broken english
Another user had this problem so I was trying to search for a solution those days, may I ask you if you're using Windows 11? I found that Windows 11 gives some problems with RPG Maker games, but I can only assume that is the problem..

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
No, I'm using windows 8 on my PC.
So it's not windows 11.. thanks for helping me, I will look more deeply into this as this problem really confuses me.

Edit: I was working a bit on v0.3a and I tried 2 different solutions that I hope will work, I still don't know what caused this since nor me or my tester found this bug, so the people like you that encountered this issue will have to test the solutions for me once v0.3a comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kibera
Mar 24, 2021
2 Questions, i have an issue with the music, sounds messed up for me almost like its lagging, what do i do to solve that, its annoying. I remember this happening with other old rpgm games. And is there futa content as of rn ? ty

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
2 Questions, i have an issue with the music, sounds messed up for me almost like its lagging, what do i do to solve that, its annoying. I remember this happening with other old rpgm games. And is there futa content as of rn ? ty
Hmm, I heard some users are having problems with the music lately, for example "missing music" when the music isn't missing at all in their files, (I already kind of solved it in the v0.3a I'm working on (it's an incoming bugfix update)), I'll look into this new bug, but since I never encountered it and you experienced it on multiple RPG Maker games, I suspect it has to do with the engine not running well on your computer for one reason or the other. You could try to lower the music in the options menu since it sounds so annoying, it's the only solution I have at the moment, I'll have to talk about it with my tester.
Talking about futas, there are unfortunately none so far, but I think I'll add one in v0.4 ;P who knows?

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
Love the game so far! have you considered having a martial arts tournament area for physical orbs or cosplay convention for magical orbs?
Hmm I thought about a dojo of sorts for Emanuela Gytrie's stage.. but the cosplay convention couldn't be that bad of an idea.. hmmm we'll see, also, I'm really happy that you like the game so far!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The game has been just now updated to v0.3a!!
I hope you all enjoy the new gallery feature ;P
gallery seems to work fine from the bit i tested. coudn't break the game by having a rematch with skull after spamming levelup, got a look at frost's new move, and eventually figured out who that is:
2.PNG
speaking of which: i used the opportunity to look at him/her. you may wanna decide what to call them, as it goes back and forth from him/his to "her feminine scent".
an option to set rather than just cure addiction levels woud be kinda nice, but without additional content or dialogue i can see this not adding too much when you can just reduce your level instead.
what i found interesting: why the option to give you more money? is it just for the thief girl, or will there be more findom in the future?
anyway, GG and thanks for adding the gallery. especially midnight and lullaby were a pain to fight against, as you had to fight sissy beforehand without saving option and the skipping of text doesn't work there either.

• Red Heart

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
gallery seems to work fine from the bit i tested. coudn't break the game by having a rematch with skull after spamming levelup, got a look at frost's new move, and eventually figured out who that is:
View attachment 2139300
speaking of which: i used the opportunity to look at him/her. you may wanna decide what to call them, as it goes back and forth from him/his to "her feminine scent".
an option to set rather than just cure addiction levels woud be kinda nice, but without additional content or dialogue i can see this not adding too much when you can just reduce your level instead.
what i found interesting: why the option to give you more money? is it just for the thief girl, or will there be more findom in the future?
anyway, GG and thanks for adding the gallery. especially midnight and lullaby were a pain to fight against, as you had to fight sissy beforehand without saving option and the skipping of text doesn't work there either.
Oh-.. I might have to look at him a bit more-.. since he's the only male enemy so far, some moves and dialogs still call him as "her", I'll probably fix that on v0.4.
I could also add an option to add some addictions to Alex even if spamming addictions is kinda easy, but yeah, it's not something that difficult to add.
Talking about the money, yes, I didn't left it just because of the Thief Girl, some girls will try to get your money and will have a secret scene for when you are broke as fuck hehe.
I'm glad the gallery was appreciated!

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Oh-.. I might have to look at him a bit more-.. since he's the only male enemy so far, some moves and dialogs still call him as "her", I'll probably fix that on v0.4.
I could also add an option to add some addictions to Alex even if spamming addictions is kinda easy, but yeah, it's not something that difficult to add.
Talking about the money, yes, I didn't left it just because of the Thief Girl, some girls will try to get your money and will have a secret scene for when you are broke as fuck hehe.
I'm glad the gallery was appreciated!
nice. talking about the thief girl (or findom in general): she asks you how much you woud donate and you always end up giving her an amount of x (800 iirc). how about making things a bit more flexible, where she teases you to try to drain you for as much as she can/the player allows?
or perhaps (since potential "rewards" for giving money woud translate to damage/loss): seperating findom encounters from the combat encounters. falling for those trap encounters woud cost you a bunch of money and/or raise addiction levels and/or give persisting status effects, but alex coud have some fun and still continue the mission. may be too much hassle, but the dream encounter gave me the impression that you're open to add alternatives to "normal" fights.
another very minor thing i feel like bringing up: it woud be sweet if you coud name the game folder inside the zip file with a version number. i'm probably not the only one with a habit of keeping an older version until after the new one is unpacked and tested, in case saves need to be pasted or stuff. the naming conflict requires renaming or pasting in a different folder if you don't wanna overwrite. so yeah, very minor but also easy to fix.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes