LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Hey how often is this updated, it looks monthly? Once I'm paid tomorrow I'll follow on Patreon, it looks great

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
good game. I have, however, noticed a slight issue. Where you look at main events where it tells u what all is required, it doesnt show all the main event requirements. The last two if i remember correctly.

Reactions: Ferrumx and sanjizz

krzykelly

Oct 4, 2017
Couldn't find the console commands anywhere in this thread, so I explored and logged them myself. Here's what I found.

Shift - O = Console

Increase NPC stats:
(name)_rs=xx Relationship Points
(name)_lv=xx Love
(name)_lp=xx Lust

ex: "hinata_rs=10"

PC Stats:

chakra_st=xxx
lust_points=xxx
ninjutsu=xxx
genjutsu=xxx
taijutsu=xxx

Hope that helps!

Heber_Tiranus

Dec 9, 2021
La galería puede molestar a veces, debe verificar la pestaña de eventos personales de cada chica o la pestaña del evento principal para ver si hay un evento que hacer o si los terminó todos por ahora.
[/CITA]
Las principales están terminadas, estoy segura de eso, las chicas no sé cuántas me faltan, sé que no he visto todas las Himawari pero no puedo interactuar con ella, he visitado a todas las chicas disponibles en todos los momentos disponibles y no pasa nada. Es difícil para mí, especialmente porque no soy un hablante de inglés.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
good game. I have, however, noticed a slight issue. Where you look at main events where it tells u what all is required, it doesnt show all the main event requirements. The last two if i remember correctly.
Yes, it will be fixed in v0.11!
Thanks for reporting.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021

Keymmer76

Nov 18, 2020
Hello!
I'm playing on Android but i can't trigger Hima évents. I am on the newest version. Can you help me please?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
never played this before. is time of day scale off? should it be: morning, afternoon, evening, night ?
but what i experiencing are: morning, afternoon, night
1649353780151.png
so click evening, but it turns to afternoon
1649354085895.png
click night, wow, it really is night
1649354417749.png
or does time of day doesn't matter ?

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Couldn't find the console commands anywhere in this thread, so I explored and logged them myself. Here's what I found.

Shift - O = Console

Increase NPC stats:
(name)_rs=xx Relationship Points
(name)_lv=xx Love
(name)_lp=xx Lust

ex: "hinata_rs=10"

PC Stats:

chakra_st=xxx
lust_points=xxx
ninjutsu=xxx
genjutsu=xxx
taijutsu=xxx

Hope that helps!
If you blindly modify those values, you may end up soft locking yourself.

Reactions: krzykelly

Keymmer76

Nov 18, 2020
never played this before. is time of day scale off? should it be: morning, afternoon, evening, night ?
but what i experiencing are: morning, afternoon, night
View attachment 1745191
so click evening, but it turns to afternoon
View attachment 1745198
click night, wow, it really is night
View attachment 1745203
or does time of day doesn't matter ?
It's actually only 3 times : morning afternoon and night. It matter because it's differents events depend on the time

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It seems quite baffling for MC's mother to explain to several other people including the hokage that... a godlike woman is draining the life out of all men on earth and the only way to stop her is to kill the MC, oh and maybe he could be trained from nothing to stronger than naruto and sasuke combined and defeat the woman... Does MC mom want him to be killed? she clearly doesn't but then she does this.

Somehow despite believing her they do not kill him on the spot? What madness is this?
I would have absolutely killed the MC on the spot if I believed that claim. Why even volunteer the knowledge that killing MC would work?
Should have just said "the bearer of the cursed mark is destined to fight the evil goddess" and then maybe have the MC think "killing me would work too. but I am not stupid enough to say it".

At the very least they should not believe the prophecy and think that there is no way killing MC will somehow magically defeat the enemy goddess. Wanting to study the seal on the MC before making a decision. Instead they just are like "yea ok, our husbands and fathers and sons are being tortured to death right now. but meh we will spare this total rando whose death could save them and let it go on, even though it is logically impossible for him to actually save them".

Also... why would killing him even make the godlike woman return all the men? that makes no sense either.

Last edited:
Reactions: korat56 and Drazzin
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes